The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
sweet&spiceygrl

It's Beginning to Smell a Lot Like Christmas

Biolaeagles - Luv the thread title and also the smell of Christmas! [smilie=yes]

Good Tuesday morning! [smilie=th_wave] I'm melting ST's Grey's Anatomy (Starbucks Coffee, Vanilla ice cream and Creamy pecan pie). Very good...not as strong as I'd like, maybe I need to let it set a bit more, but still a good one! :sHa_thumbgoodjob:

Great thread title, Biolaeagles! ;) The smells of this month are the best! :D

Melting Sparkling Berry Garland from Better Homes & Garden.

[smilie=th_Hello_]

Cute title, Biolaeagles! [smilie=yes]

DH got back to California safely only to be greeted by a dead battery in his Jeep. [smilie=th_sad2hz1]

VCS Spindle Curse ~ Thanks to a sweet CF pal [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

CFTKR Family Gathering and Cider Barrel

UTC Cinnamon Sugared Donuts Toasted Marshmallows

Homemade Lavender Patchouli

Hello, everyone, and thanks on the title! I'm relaxing a bit here while DS # 2 and DS # 3 are napping. th_200912104451.gif

Honeybear, oh no!! th_sad2hz1.gif

Sweet, that Grey's Anatomy sounds delicious. I hope the throw picks up soon! yes.gif

Today I'm melting SGA's French Toast Eggnog Latte from a friend- yum!- and Snowglobe from LSC. th_LOVE.gif

Thanks for starting the new month off right.

I'm burning Feast from BBW

I think I'll slip a candle order in with all the online Christmas shopping. th_F_14WA116161617.gif maybe DH won't notice.

Congrats Biolaeagles....I love the smell of Christmas!! [smilie=th_smilies-2]

Spent the day decorating and I'm only halfway done....will have to finish tomorrow...love how the house looks, sounds and smells!

Christmas Caroling by Thirty Street Crafts

Away In A Manger by Ks

Christmas Thyme by Ks

Goodnight

Good Wednesday morning! [smilie=The_Hi] I'm melting Wilma's Coffee Brulee/Coffee Ice Cream/Donut Holes. It didn't have a strong enuf coffee sniff to me so I added a little Fresh Coffee....yummm! :sHa_okay: All these holiday scents ya'll are melting sound so festive and good! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Hey All...

Out of habit, I pulled my tarts from my regular tart basket forgetting that I have my Christmas scents in the living room next to the tree....but it still smells great!

WOW's Strawberry Glazed Zucchini Bread...I love her ZB scent. :)

I'm melting Sweet Pumpkin/Olde Town Bake Shoppe from a CF pal (TY!).....great scent combo! :sHa_thumbgoodjob: All U gals are getting your Christmas decorating done quickly! Truth to tell...I still have pilgrims, pumpkins & turkeys on the fireplace mantel. [smilie=th_pardon]

Good evening, everyone! I'm settling in with a nice glass of wine and watching Little House on the Prarie's Christmas special. wub.gif

Sweet, we had such fun decorating our house on the weekend (the only time we can really haul out all of our stuff with the boys underfoot). DS # 1 was so excited that the next day he woke up saying, "Good morning! It's Christmas!" th_pardon.gif

Tonight I'm melting a B&BW candle in Cinnamon Frosting and a Woodwick in Cinnamon Buttercream. th_smilies-2.gif

Good Morning!

Booked a "quick decision" trip to Savannah with my sis and childhood friend. Going in February....super excited! [smilie=th_stophierDancedancer04

Upstairs it's been Blue Sugar Cotton Candy by Swanky....it kicked for days!

Finally changed it to Lumiaria by Alamo Candelaria

Downstairs it's...

Jingle Bells by Thirty Street Crafts

Cashmere Scarves by Pocket Full of Peonies

Maple Pecan Strudel by UTC...how'd that get in the Christmas basket? [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

Have a good one.:)

Maple Pecan Strudel by UTC...how'd that get in the Christmas basket? [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

MaggieMae - Either it's an escapee....or it drew the short straw and the others threw it in? :D

Good Thursday morning! [smilie=th_76d65c2f] I'm melting SGA's C U Latte....coffee & spice is niiiiice! :wub:

Ending the day burning B&BW's Pumpkin Pie....such a good scent! [smilie=yes] We had a little snow last nite....didn't quite cover the grass & melted by 10:00am, but it sure was purdy!

Sweet dreams everyone! [smilie=th_goodnight]

Maggie-you will love Savannah. Went there and Charleston for my anniversary in October. Loved. I had always wanted to go there. The food is great!!

Sweet-I find the B&BW candles to be super strong. I know some have wick issues but the Spiced Apple Toddy I have been burning all day is burning great with no issues and super strong. I love the scent too. I love their Pumpkin Pie also.

Oh my gosh Sweet... [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet] ....too funny!! It would have to be the short straw theory since those poor tarts have been sitting in a crammed box for a year!!

Michele...thanks for your post...I'm glad to hear that! Looking forward to it. :)

It's Sugared Spruce by WOW...great scent.

Good night all... [smilie=th_slider_bigsleep]

Looking back at your yesterday post, you have been shopping at some interesting places, Maggie!

My evening scent is Apple Cobbler Delight - Cheryl's.

Good morning! :)

Melting my absolute favorite seasonal scent-Christmas Cottage from Scentsy. ♡