The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
sweet&spiceygrl

Sharing November's Bounty of Scents

Oh yeah Sweet...you may be right. Thanks. :)

Tonight it's

Tiffanys Vanilla Pumpkin Donut Shop & Scen Sei Spiced Donut Vanilla Hazelnut both from a CF pal...thanks! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

And from my newest delivery Swanky Cheesecake Zucchini Bread...lovin' this company!

I am finally able to get back here! For some reason my computer's net work card got disabled and I could not connect to the internet. I had to get a computer guru to work on it - so all betters now!

Tonight it is YC - Midnight Oasis.

Good Sunday Morning [smilie=th_316785e4]

Debra...glad you got that fixed. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

It's

L3 Werewolves of London

SGA Blueberry Muffins Latte

SGA Blueberry Latte Zucchini Cookies from a CF pal...yum!

[smilie=th_00000020]

Have a great day.

Melting The Country Scent Shacks Vanilla Bean Noel Pastry this cold morning @ work.....28 degrees when i got up...brrrrrrrr

28 degrees when i got up...brrrrrrrr

Becky - It was in the 20's here too this morning, all the fallen leaves were covered with frost. :blink:

Hello peeps! [smilie=th_autumboy] I'm melting FP Sugar Cookie Moonspice Bread from a CF pal (TY!) [smilie=th_cc15] scent!

Hi girls [smilie=th_autumboy]

I'm still here. [smilie=th_giggle] I leave tomorrow for California to see my DH. [smilie=th_LOVE] Been so busy that I haven't had the time to get here. My brother, who lives with my mom, went into a rehab last week so now she's all alone. I've been feeling the pressure, for sure. :wacko:

TCC Pink Marshmallow Fluff Cake

UTC Pink Sugar Noel

WOW Hansel & Gretel's House, TCSS Cream Cheese Pumpkin Roll, C&K Glazed Donuts ~ all three of these from sweet CF friends [smilie=thank_you]

Agenda for the day ~ [smilie=th_lavarepiatti] [smilie=th_rk01_lavatricefare], then packing for tomorrow. [smilie=th_0b464f69745090d9d8a0f

Hope everyone has a great day!

Good morning! DD is home sick today. I know she truly isn't feeling well because she didn't get out of bed once yesterday and called in sick to work. I'm playing nurse and hopefully she'll bounce back quickly. Melting Autumn Day, a gift from a CF gal. ♡

Hi, everyone! th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif I am sick with a cold now...boo! I just keep on catching what my boys have. th_sad2hz1.gif It's nothing big, but I'm hoping I don't get to the point where I can't smell or taste food!

Becky and Sweet, wow! So cold! Bundle up tight.th_autumboy.gif

Mpfand, I hope your daughter gets better soon! th_aa17.gif

Honeybear, I'm glad you'll be getting to visit DH soon. th_dancing_smile.gif I'm sorry about your brother and mom. th_cry2yw3.gif

Today I'm melting Red Hot Coffee and Celtic Moonspice Bear Claws from FP- both good and strong! th_LOVE.gif

[smilie=th_balloons] Get Well Soon Biolaeagles! Hope it doesn't affect your nose.

Hoping your DD is feeling better soon too, Mpfand! [smilie=th_balloons]

Honeybear...I'm sorry your brother is in a rehab and you're under so much stress. I hope things start looking up.

It was chilly here today too....my girls didn't leave enough time to scrape the windshield and were late for school....what a big change in temps from the other day.

It's Yoga Pants by the Fireside by SGA

Woohoo! Converting another co-worker! I have a wax package all ready to go tomorrow. [smilie=th_thlaughter]

Mp - I hope DD has a quick recovery. And, Bioeagles I hope your sniffer is not affected!

Tonight I am melting HHS - not sure about the scent but it has cinnamon and was a cute autumn leaf.

[smilie=th_thwoohoonaner2gy] Debra! Another waxie convert!!

Good Tuesday Morning...it's going to be a rainy day today. Would be a nice day to stay home but I've got a CPR class all day and it's a bit of a drive. Oh well.

It's Mo Nighean Donn by L3...nice....really blossomed since its cured. :)

Have a good one. ;)

Hi friends

Melting Harvest Coffee from Front Porch

AAAAnnnndddd....Pumpkin Cheesecake from C&K...sent to me by a sweet waxy friend.

Both are just dandy...lol :toppoints:

It's Mo Nighean Donn by L3...nice....really blossomed since its cured. :)

[smilie=th_smiley_aaeq] :sFun_eye: :sFun_eye: [smilie=th_confused3]

Take care honeybear [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

Honeybear - I'm sorry to hear about your brother. [smilie=th_sad-1] I hope your mom does well by herself. Safe travels...have a fun visit in CA! [smilie=th_snoopy]

Mpfand - I hope your DD is feeling better today! [smilie=yes]

Biolaeagles - Aww geeze...families like to share, but that includes germs & viruses as well. I hope your cold is short-lived and U can still smell & taste food! [smilie=th_200912104451]

Debra - :thyay: it's fun when someone we know likes waxies, too!

MaggieMae - Darn....going to an all day class isn't much fun. Is your school closed for Veterans day tomorrow? How long do U let the L3 waxies cure? I was looking on her site and it sez 'custom scoops now open'...but I don't see any custom scoops, only RTS. Am I missing em somewhere? [smilie=th_scratch]

Good Tuesday morning! [smilie=th_76d65c2f] I'm melting Celtic Moonspice/Coffee/Vanilla Butter Fudge from a talented CF pal (TY!)....smells good in here! :sHa_okay: It's a soggy, rainy day here, too....good for staying inside and waxie window shopping. :D

Debra, good job spreading the joy of smellies. ;)

NMhoneybear, hang in there....and enjoy your time with your DH.

Biolaeagles, I hope your cold is short lived!

Thanks for the well wishes for DD. She is feeling better and went to school today. I made sure she drank lots of hot tea and juice yesterday.

Melting an enormous melt from a sweetie here on CF, Moon Rock Cookie. Smells delicious, thanks!

Sweet...I try to let my waxies cure as long as I can stand it or until I find them again. Lol :) My L3 has been curing since September 2nd and she's got lots of RTS now and it's on sale. ;)

http://www.l3waxywonders.com/store/c1/Featured_Products.html

Aria....Mo Nighean Donn is: Pumpkin Pecan Waffles, Sugar Cookies and Buttered Rum Cappucino

Mpfand....glad your DD is feeling better!

Changed the upstairs melter to AC Ravens Myst

Sweet...what does that smell like? Pumpkiny? Leafy?

Home from my class...it actually didn't feel as long as it was and he shaved about an hour off it. [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Time to change up the melters...

Aunt Smellmans Barn Wood/Pumpkin Sugared Donuts/Simmering Cider Pot custom loaf....this is the blend I've been searching for...and I can't get any more! Argh. :(

I am a sucker for links in posts...just did my first L3 order. Thank you Maggie - I think! [smilie=th_shewiggle]

So much for the wax-buy-ban - The one I called after my trip to YC AND B&BW last weekend. [smilie=th_c032]

Tonight it is an old Candle Dippers...sure miss her! Cocomango Tango