The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
sweet&spiceygrl

Sharing November's Bounty of Scents

Happy Thanksgiving to all!!

Haven't posted much lately. I have been super busy. Haven't read the posts yet. Lots of catching up to do.

Burned YC Snowflake Cookie today. Light scent but very nice.

Hoping to post regularly soon. Miss everyone.

????HAPPY THANKSGIVING????

Wishing everyone a very blessed day full of happiness and full bellies!

Good to see you back Michele!! [smilie=The_Hi]

Melting Autumn Wreath by Copper & Kraft

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! We spent the day with our combined families at my father-in-law's house. I'm definitely full! yes.gif

Today I'm melting Thanksgiving from S&S. th_LOVE.gif

I hope you all had a fun and uneventful Thanksgiving! ^_^

I have been melting AmbiEscents - Pumpkin Snickerdoodle. I grabbed for something else and somehow ended up with this one. What a great mistake! One of the best fall scents I have found. :wub:

Happy Thanksgiving to all of my sweet CF friends! [smilie=th_LOVE]

Hope you all enjoyed your days with family and friends. It was so good to have my DH home, and we picked up my mom on the way home from the airport to have Thanksgiving with us. It was a very nice day, but I am pooped!

Tomorrow we are sleeping in. [smilie=yes]

Honeybear - Glad your DH is home and your mom was able to enjoy Thanksgiving with U! :confettistars:

Susan - You're a brave woman to go out shopping with those BF crowds! :D

[smilie=th_bb20] I hope ya'll had a great Thanksgiving! I'm melting SGA's C U Latte....yummers! :wub: How many of U usually put up your Christmas tree this weekend?

Glad everyone had a nice Thansgiving. :)

Susan....have fun shopping.

Honeybear...enjoy time with your DH.

Debra...Pumpkin Snickerdoodle sounds great.

Sweet...nope, I'm lucky if I manage to get the tree up the first weekend in December. Lol

Late last night was HHS Pumpkin Cupcake.

Now it's SGA Elf Treats & Sugar Cookies.

Hi there ????

Yesterday on our way to pick up DH from the airport at about 1:00 PM we saw a tent pitched outside the doors of out local Target. Now that's crazy! And on the way to take my mom home last night, the parking lot was packed more than I've ever seen it...so was the mall. We just don't get it.

It's a beautiful cloudy day here in New Mexico. Our plan for today, relaxing and doing as little as possible. ????

SGA Fall Bakery

ST The Force

Homemade Frosted Snowdrops

Have a good day. ☺️

I hear ya Honeybear...I've never been a big BF shopper and the few times I've ventured out (forgetting it was BF) I was stuck in horrific traffic. Now I hunker down and relax at home. [smilie=th_200911025310]

Changed the warmers to I Put a Spell on You by L3... [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Morn ladies. Candle: Vanilla Bean Marshmallow by BBW. My mom & aunt wanted to go into BBW yesterday, and we did, had a great sale going. However, it was so crowded I thought I would scream. LOL. They got want they need, and we left the store in one piece. I didn't buy anything.

Good Morning! [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

Susan...Wow! You left without buying? ;) Amazing! I don't think I could do that!

This morning it's...

LCP Chestnut Praline Latte

1803 Harvest Brew

And burning...

Kountry Lights Cinna Nut Cafe

719 Walnut Avenue's Pumpkin Spice Latte

Have a good one.

Susan -Glad your mom & aunt like waxies, too! [smilie=th_sign0162] I went to B&BW's $8 candle sale last December & the store was so crowded, the checkout lines were out the door. :wacko: Anyone that's claustrophobic would have had a hard time that day.

Good Saturday morning! [smilie=th_76d65c2f] Weird....I kept thinking yesterday was Saturday. I'm melting CFTKR's Pumpkin Sugared Donut....deeelish! [smilie=th_slider_flirt] Speaking of Carol, she hasn't posted on her FB page in a while, which is a little unusual. For those in her FB group....has she been posting there? [smilie=th_thsignA]

Good morning! Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend. DH and I went out and did a little shopping yesterday. The crowds weren't bad at all. No waiting in line at Target or Costco. Bath & Body Works was organized chaos. Lol. But I left with tons of stuff including a cute bag filled with lots of goodies. I spent $73 and saved $228. ;) My nephew and his gf are leaving this evening to head back to CA. It's been great having them here! Melting Welcome Home from Scentsy this morning.

That's an amazing savings, Mpfand!!!

I was noticing the same thing about CFTKR Sweet....but I see that she does "disappear" from the public one every once in a while.

Need to change up the scents...

The 719 candle had a burnt smell so I chucked it and lit up Pumpkin Pie by B&BW

Melting a mixed up combination of scents....but so far it's good!

Biscotti Pistachio Fluff by DA

Lemondipity Mallow Cake by Wilma

Orange Sherbet Pomegranate by Wavie Lady

Maggie, curious if you ordered this time from MC. I am not clever enough to figure it out, I guess! [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon

Do you know - is there anything available to use the code for right now? I see the cake slices that are supposed to be available 11/30 for $2.50 listed now and the site is not taking the code. Who knew wax could be this difficult! [smilie=th_235F35F32]

Mp - what a great deal! Whatdidja get? I can never get out of there without getting a few foamy soaps.

Today so far it has been Autumn Harvest - Cheryl's.

Maggie, curious if you ordered this time from MC. I am not clever enough to figure it out, I guess! [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon

Do you know - is there anything available to use the code for right now? I see the cake slices that are supposed to be available 11/30 for $2.50 listed now and the site is not taking the code. Who knew wax could be this difficult! [smilie=th_235F35F32]

Yep, Debra...I only ordered some cake slices this time around. They are already marked down to $2.50 so you can't use the code on them. Everything else is still 30% off with the code "MCGLITTER" till the 30th...she changed the sale a little but only posted that on Instagram. [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]