The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
sweet&spiceygrl

Sharing November's Bounty of Scents

I am trying to type with a cat on my lap and one trying to sleep on the keyboard. It must be time to turn the heat up! [smilie=th_catkiss]

Tonight it us BRH - Pumpkin Coffee

Good evening, friends! Today my MIL took pictures of our family in the park for Christmas cards...I hope they turned out cute!

Maggie, the Radiant Red Maple smells like a toasted marshmallow and apple scent- I definitely smell both! th_200912104451.gif

Sweet, that VCS blend sounds divine! th_drool33456183iw4.gif

Today I'm burning Cranberry Pumpkin from B&BW. th_stophierDancedancer04.gif

Hello Sunday!

More early morning college open houses for us...just got back. [smilie=th_smiley-yawn]

It's L3 Cramberry Mango Chutney upstairs...a delicious freebie.

Downstairs its

Pumpkin Pecan Waffles Mexican Fried Ice Cream by Waxie Lady

Candy Corn Amish Friendship Bread by Dairy Aire

And from a CF pal...CFTKR Warm Welcome [smilie=thank_you]

[smilie=th_cc15]

Thanks for the info on RRM Biolaeagles! I hope your park pics came out nice. :)

Debra - Has your newest rescue cat adjusted to being indoors now?

Biolaeagles - A day at the park...sounds like your family is feeling much better! [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

MaggieMae - I hope you're able to narrow down the college choices soon. All this traveling is cutting into your melting time ya know. :lol:

I'm melting Tiffany's Marshmallow Caramel Cider from a CF pal (TY!)...smells good!

Bio - I hope the pics turn out great!

Maggie - are most of the colleges close to home?

Sweet - the newest kitty, Wally, is still nervous, but is doing quite well, all things considered. Two trips to the vet - 9 teeth removed, and was very anxious when we left for a few days. He is really a great cat - I bet he would have been super if he had not been left to fend for himself for a couple of years.

Tonight it is LSC - Pink Clouds

Good morning, everyone! I'm feeling much better today, and I think baby boy will be too in a few days. yes.gifUnfortunately, my husband now caught it! He's the last to fall!

Debra, poor kitty! th_sad2hz1.gif

Maggie, how fun! Are your girls leaning towards any one school more than the others? th_235F35F32.gif

Today it's Autumn Pastries from SGA. th_smilies-2.gif

Hi girls :)

Maggie ~ I can't believe you and your girls are looking at colleges already. How time flies!

Biolaeagles ~ Sorry to hear your DH has caught the bug. :(

TCC Toasted Raspberry Coconut Cake

CFTKR Caramel Latte

Still here with DH in California, but I leave tomorrow afternoon. Wish there was a way to slow down time somehow.

There are now 22 people coming to my home for Thanksgiving. I haven't hosted before. Usually I just bring pies.....I've made a HUGE mistake! crap.gif

I'm melting YC Macintosh tonight and doing deep breathing exercises. th_a136.gifLOL

Biolaeagles...oh gosh...sorry to hear your DH caught the dreaded bug....but glad to hear you and baby are on the road to recovery! As for my girls...no, they are not really set on any particular college but they want to be Physician Assistants and want to stay within 3 hours drive so we've whittled it down some. The applications are out [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr and now we wait.

Jules...wow, that's a crowd! The most I've had for Easter dinner is 20 but you can do it!!! Piece of cake! ;)

Honeybear...nice to hear you are still enjoying some time with your hubby!

It's some yummy scents from a sweet CF pal....thanks!

CFTKR Pumpkin Sugared Donut

CFTKR Pumpkin Cream ZB

LCP Grandmas Pumpkin Waffles

[smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Biolaeagles, I hope your DH feels better soon!

Jules, that's a house full! I feel for you. The most I ever hosted was 15 for DS's graduation. That wouldn't have been too bad except all but 4 of them stayed with us for several nights because they all came from out of state. I still can't believe I survived, but I did and you will too! Just go easy on yourself. Not everything has to be homemade; that's what Costco is for. ;)

Melting a new one from Scentsy, Apple Butter Frosting. Reminds me of Toasted Apple Butter only less cinnamon. I like it alot!

Wow, Jules, that is quite a crowd! I hope they potluck well - or that you have more than one oven!

Tonight I am melting Haute Candles - Musk Flower [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Jules - I hope others are helping and bringing some of the food, too. Don't forget....U can make some dishes earlier and just reheat when ready to serve dinner. Easy for me to say, but try and not stress...relax and enjoy the day and their company. [smilie=th_friends]

Good Tuesday morning! [smilie=th_76d65c2f] I'm melting LSC Pumpkin Brulee Frappe...another winner! :wub:

Good morning, everyone! th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif DS # 1 is off of school today for parent-teacher conferences, so I'm trying to think of something fun to do to get the three boys out of the house.

Maggie, what an exciting time! That's nice for you that they are picking colleges close by. th_aa17.gif

Jules, wow! You should unload dishes onto other people, like Sweet said. I'm sure everyone will appreciate you hosting Thanksgiving. th_23_32_7.gif

Honeybear, aww! I hope the time flies by until you can see your DH again. th_cuddle-1.gif

Melting BH&G's Banana Bread Pudding @ work this morning :)

This one is a winner, Becky! snoopy.gif

Today I'm melting gifts from a friend- LCP's Coffee Caramel Cream and SGA's Cookie Cottage Latte- yum! cloud_9.gif

Thanks for the Thanksgiving advice and support. th_drinks.gif Everyone's bringing a side dish and like Sweet said, I will make a couple things ahead of time. DH will smoke one turkey outside and I'll roast another in the oven. It'll be fine, I'm sure. I'm blessed to have so many family and friends able to join together for the holiday. I just bit off more than I can chew.

I'm mostly worried about fitting everyone comfortably in my small house. It'll be an adventure. th_sml29.gif

Melting Tara's - Cornbread

Jules - Since it's your 1st time hosting a holiday dinner, that's probably making your head swim, but I know your Thanksgiving will be a great for everyone! :sHa_thumbgoodjob: Next time (yes...there will be one :lol: ) you'll know more of what to expect/plan for. That many people wouldn't fit in my house, for sure. I hope your weather cooperates and U have an area outside that U can use, too.

I'm melting TCC's Pumpkin Apple Bread from a CF pal (TY!) and it's delicious! :toppoints:

We are having a "snacks" potluck at work tomorrow and I am making Rice Krispy Treats. I forgot how sticky they are! I am getting sticky prints on everything. :blush:

Tonight I am melting Cheryl's - Satsuma Lady