The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
sweet&spiceygrl

Sharing November's Bounty of Scents

Biolaeagles ~ Hope you're feeling better today. [smilie=th_empathy]

Debra ~ I know what you mean about wax bans. [smilie=bagover] I'm sitting here with a list of places to check out (thanks to Maggie [smilie=th_giggle]) while my DH is at work.

I brought lots of smell goodies on the plane again, both in my suitcase and in my overnight bag. The security guard at the airport even told me I smelled like candles. [smilie=th_laughing]

SGA Jelly Beans & Ice Cream Scoop Bread

Homemade Nag Champa

Good morning, everyone! th_hello.gif I'm still sick and lost my sense of smell and taste yesterday, so I barely ate and couldn't melt...wahh! Today I was able to smell a little, so I threw on Mr. Gold from SGA from a friend- delightful! th_LOVE.gif The worst part of the sickness is my little four month old caught the cold and has been coughing non-stop. We both got hardly any sleep last night. I'm always nervous when babies get sick! th_thanimeomega_emoticon_97.jpg

Debra, good job recruiting a new waxy! yes.gif

Honeybear, lol! My family tells me our whole family smells like baked goods. th_giggle.gif

Sweet...what does that smell like? Pumpkiny? Leafy?

MaggieMae - Nope, no pumpkin. It smells leafy/cinnamon-y to me....very good! :sHa_thumbgoodjob:

Biolaeagles - I hope U and your DS#3 are feeling better and able to get some rest today. It's hard when they're that little and not able to tell U how they feel. :(

I'm melting CFTKR's Pumpkin Cream ZB. Her ZB is strong, don't know if I sniff any pumpkin, but it's a winner! :sHa_thumbgoodjob:

Debra...lol...I hope you like what you ordered...make sure you give them a nice cure time...they do much better with that!

Honeybear...moi? [smilie=th_1286B215] lol

Biolaeagles...sorry to hear you and your little babe are not feeling well! I know how scary that cough can be when they're little...praying for you both.

Sweet...thanks for the info....sounds good.

It's Goosecreek tonight...Crunchy Leaves

Did anyone get in on the LSC opening? I was tempted but passed....I've got too much!

Hi, everyone! I just put everyone to bed a few hours ago and have been enjoying watching some TV while knitting an infinity scarf for a Christmas gift. th_c032.gif

Maggie, I got in on the LSC opening! I was trying so hard to resist, but wanted some of those Christmas blends so badly! I'm hoping hubby sees this as a pre-Christmas gift...yes? th_pardon.gif

Tonight I'm burning candles in Pumpkin Wreath (YC), Autumn Wreath (YC), Apple Spice (YC), and Toasted Marshmallow (HHS). th_LOVE.gif My sense of smell is going on and off today, so I'm trying to burn things when I can smell, and eat when I can taste...lol! I'm hoping this sickness gets kicked to the curb soon. yes.gif

Good Morning All!

Biolaeagles...Yay! Good going getting some LSC! [smilie=th_slider_hi5] I do hope your sniffer comes back soon....its a nightmare for us "sniffy types"! LOL

This morning I put on FP Pumpkin Sugar Cookie Dough Bread...delicious. I ❤️ FP but I wish you could custom order scents you love.

My Alamo Candelaria is still going strong upstairs. Wow

Edit

Ok...finally changing it for SGA Pink Sugar Shaving Cream

Have a nice one. :)

Biolaeagles - :thyay: that U got a LSC order in! I'm glad her openings have been easier to order now. Hope you're sniffing & tasting & your little one's cough is better today!

:hello: I'm burning B&BW's Pumpkin Pie....yummy scent!

Good afternoon, everyone! th_76d65c2f.gifWe are still the same here, sickness-wise, but I'm trying to see the positive light in this in that it's really helping the post-pregnancy weight go away! LOL. sHa_sarcasticlol.gif

I'm trying to melt some STRONG scents today- Pink Peppermint Serendipity Noel ICSB from a friend, and my own Pink Peppermint ZB.

th_prod_107_1676.gif

We are still the same here, sickness-wise, but I'm trying to see the positive light in this in that it's really helping the post-pregnancy weight go away! LOL.

Biolaeagles - It's often hard to find the treasure in the trial - I like the way U think! [smilie=th_slider_hi5]

I'm burning McCalls Country Store....luv this scent! [smilie=th_00000020] I never realized it before, but it reminds me of B&BW's Leaves scent.

Oh Biolaeagles...that stinks that you guys are still unwell...but each day is one day closer to feeling much better! And good positive thinking on your part...although you probably look great already!

Sweet...I'll have to go sniff my CS...I love both of those scents so that sounds right!

It's been VCS The Great Pumpkin all late afternoon and evening. <3

Hope you and the baby are feeling better today, Biolaeagles.

It's so good to be here with DH. Hoping soon we will be back together permanently.

ST Red Hulk

TCC Caramel Sugar Crunch

Burning PL Black Vanilla

Good afternoon, everyone! th_wave.gifIt seems like we might be on the tail-end of our colds, since I'm not blowing my nose as much and getting small whiffs of scent. I'm hoping baby follows suit! th_aa17.gif

Today I'm melting ST's Snape and my own Santa's Whiskers. th_bb20.gif

Debra - I've seen U melt some bakery scents recently :blink: .. a little unusual for U. Have U come over to the bakery side or just living adventurously? :D

Bioleagles - Yay.. glad you're feeling better...boot those colds out the door! :sFi_boxing:

[smilie=th_bb20] I'm melting SGA's Cranberry Marshmallow ZB from a CF pal (TY!)... great scent combo! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Biolaeagles...glad to hear it may be taking a turn for the better! Btw, how was that Radiant Maple? [smilie=th_235F35F32]

Honeybear....enjoy your time with your DH! :)

It's all freebies tonight...

Golden Grahams by L3

Cider Lane by Scentfully Addicted

Cider Craze by TCSS

Smells awesome!

Good evening, everyone!

Maggie, I like the Radiant Maple candle...I know there are mixed reviews on YouTube about it. Tonight I'm burning that candle along with a Toasted Marshmallow candle from HHS. th_slider_flirt.gif

Sweet, I just walk on the wild side a wee bit more when it gets colder! It is probably temporary, but Thanksgiving is a time I expand my horizons. ;)

Tonight it is YC - Island Spa.

This morning it's CLKS Apple Spice Coffee Cake

Edit....added some Scentfully Addicted VBN/ZB to tone down the spice...this is super duper strong!

Biolaeagles...is it more apple or vanilla or something else? I thought it smelled great in the store.

Have a good day! :)

I think it's time to break into some of the numerous loaves I've got around here...

It's DA Wildberry Mousse/Blackberry Jam Butter Cookie/Birthday Cake.... [smilie=th_thumbs20up]