The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
gabbiest

Good Wet Afternoon Y'all

Good stormy afternoon everyone! My name is Gabrielle and I am new to these forums but not new to the candle obsession. I am located in South Carolina(which is currently under a state of emergency due to severe flooding - I and my candles are okay though) and I have been obsessed with candles ever since I was a small child. I am a recent college graduate and now have a little bit of money to support this candle addiction so I want to do so as smartly as possible.

Some of my favorite brands are Bath and Body Works, Partylite, and Scentsy, however I do not discriminate against any candle as long as it smells good. (: I am also hoping to find some good indie candles through this forum.

So that's me. I'm not sure what else to add here but feel free to ask anything.

[smilie=th_e16] Gabbiest! Your state sure has had a lot of rain this weekend...hope U and your property stay safe! Do U only burn candles....have U tried wax tarts yet? Lots of info on both kinds of waxies on here for U to read about. Glad you've joined us...jump in and have fun! [smilie=th_we0081]