The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
sweet&spiceygrl

October's Bewitching Blends

Biolaeagles - I hope your boys feel better today and U can get a good nite's sleep tonite! Kids bounce back so quickly, I bet they'll be fine for Halloween on Saturday.

I'm melting LSC Caramel Apple Empanadas.... excellent! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Good Evening All.

Gosh Biolaeagles, I'm sorry about the illness in your house....that sounds rough. I hope everyone is feeling better soon and you can get a good nights sleep!

Debra...sounds like you're having "one of those weeks"....hope your trip is alotta fun!

It's Pennywise by L3 tonight and burning Autumn Walk by 719 Walnut Avenue

Aww...sorry to hear about the bugs going around your house. [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

No fun! Hope everyone gets better to be able to enjoy Halloween!

SGA Warm Vanilla Sugar Mac Apples and Autumn Spice

TCC Fruity Cakes and Rainbow Birthday Cake

ST Middle Earth

The Spiced Pear smelled so good but wish it was stronger.

The day started off very warm...

Been melting Honeysuckle by SA upstairs...

But the temperature has been dropping quickly so I'll change the downstairs melter to something warm...

Think I'll go with Apple Cinnamon & Leaves by SGA

[smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Sweet, 3 days without hot water would be rough. We were lucky; we had a new water heater by noon the next day. If it had to happen it was good timing since my sister and her ex stayed with us last night.

Would have hated to have not had hot water while they were here!

Debra, why does it always seem like everything happens at once? We had the garbage disposal go out on us less than a month ago! I hope you enjoy your weekend away!

Melting Season of the Witch from a sweet CF friend. Thank you! ♡

So glad it's Friday!! [smilie=th_thwoohoonaner2gy]

That scent sounds interesting Sweet. I like to melt Halloweenish sounding scents the week before and after but I try to melt patchouli on Halloween if I have any available. I think I still have some YC here somewhere. :)

It's smelling amazing here due to some delicious homemade tarts from a CF pal...

Sweet Pumpkin Brown Sugar

Pumpkin Sugared Donut

Sweet Pumpkin Olde Town Bake Shoppe

Thanks!! [smilie=th_teks0311]

[smilie=th_Hello_]

This morning I'm melting

Farmhouse Cider and Donuts-CFTKR

Troll Treats from Tuscany candle

Burning B&BW Caramel Pumpkin Swirl

Happy Halloween everyone!!

Sweet, thanks for the birthday wishes, you are so sweet!

A belated [smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d to you Skylar! I'm sorry I missed that! Hope it was great!

It's gifties from a CF pal today...

IHOP and Brown Sugar Pound Cake Latte...both by SGA

Thanks! [smilie=thank_you]

And from CLKS Medium Roast Coffee

The house smells [smilie=cloud_9]

Happy Halloween !! TrickOrTreat0.gif

I'm melting SH's Spider Cider & Deadly Donuts from a CF friend. [smilie=th_teks0311] I haven't melted this in quite a while and it smells as good as I remember! [smilie=th_yay] For those on DST, don't forget to turn your clocks an hour back before going to bed tonite. [smilie=th_anyminute]

[smilie=th_smiley_aaeq] Really? How did I miss that? I'm usually right on top of the clock changing except for one year....I showed up for church an hour late! Thanks for reminding me Sweet!!

????Happy Halloween to All!!????

Good afternoon, everyone! The_Hi.gif The stomach flu has been circulating through our house and caught me yesterday! th_cry2yw3.gif I woke up feeling awful, throwing up, and not able to get out of bed. Luckily, DH was able to take the day off to help me with the boys- he was a good nurse! yes.gif I'm happy to say that today I'm feeling better with no nausea, just lingering head and kidney ache (which always happens to me when I get really sick).

th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7ddd90b43762af4c.gif to you, Skylar!

Sweet, where did you get that super cute Trick-or-Treat emoticon? wub.gif

Today I'm melting gifts from a friend and taking it easy: Glazed Donuts Cider Lame from L3, Cinnamon Doughnuts from TCSS, and Fall Festival from CFOW. toppoints.gif

Everyone have a fun and safe Halloween tonight! thwetkissf.gif

Biolaeagles...Get Well Soon!! [smilie=th_balloons] You've got a great hubby to take off like that!! He's a keeper. ;)

Changed the scents for the evening...

The last of my YC Patchouli...too old and barely there....and

A giftie from a pal...SH Spider Cider & Deadly Donuts. I absolutely love this scent! Thanks!

I used to always keep a stockpile of SH Halloween scents...they are my fav....but I ran out and haven't been back for more...yet.

Happy Halloween! I have a big crock pot of chili cooking and my baskets of candy ready for trick-or-treaters.

Biolaeagles, I'm sorry the stomach bug got to you, too! I'm glad your DH is taking good care of you. :)

I hope you had a great birthday, Skylar!

Melting Amityville Horror from a sweetie here on CF. Thank you! ♡

I madeI chili today too Mpfand!! It's my usual for Halloween because it's always been nice after a busy day trick or treating in the cold. :)

Last melt of the night

L3 Feed My Frankenstein...great scent.

Night all.