The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
sweet&spiceygrl

October's Bewitching Blends

Hi CF peeps! [smilie=The_Hi] Just put on 1803's Friendship from a CF pal (TY!)....cold sniff is spicy good, tho! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

edit: Forgot to mention...I read Harry Slatkin was the new CEO of PartyLite candles. [smilie=kewl] Should be interesting to see what new products/scents they come out with in the future!

Forgot to post my upstairs melt is Enchanted Mountain by SBS...in love with this orange earthy scent...so strong!! [smilie=cloud_9]

Changed my downstairs melt to Fall Festival by WOW...yummy!

Good afternoon, everyone! Today my mission is to make my boys' costumes. I'm having them go as dalmatians (and me as Cruella de Vil), so I got white long-sleeved shirts and am using black felt to make spots on their shirt. I'm also making them each a collar and ears attached to a headband. th_slider_flirt.gif

Sweet, that IS interesting for Partylite! th_i-m_so_happy.gif

Today I'm melting Praline Pound Cake from CFTKR. th_prod_107_1676.gif

Biolaeagles ~ What a cute idea for costumes. I'm sure you all will look adorable. :wub:

Hmmm... [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]...hearing that makes me a little nervous, Sweet. I've heard lots of melting issues with Slatkin candles, and as a former Partylite consultant, I have to say they have some of the best-burning candles on the market. They just don't have enough variety, IMO. Hopefully he will leave his Slatkin wicking formula behind and just bring some new scents to PL, especially bakery. [smilie=th_200912104451]

FP Caramel Cinnamon Cookies

SGA Buttery Brown Sugar Zucchini

SC Roasted Espresso

TSW Mooseberry Cobbler

Biolaeagles - Your Halloween costumes sound adorable! [smilie=th_cc8]

Honeybear - I've been hoping for some time that B&BW's would sell their scent recipes to someone who made a reliable candle. [smilie=th_pardon] Since U say PartyLite has good candles and Slatkin is working there now, I'll be watching to see if they come out with some new strong scents and a candle that really performs as it should. [smilie=th_c032]

Good Monday morning! [smilie=The_Hi] I'm melting SGA's Butterbrickle Latte. I'd like the coffee note to be stronger, but still a good scent!

Ho All!

Finally a day to stay home! Been running around a lot. Went away last week for a long weekend to celebrate our 35th wedding anniversary. Very nice time.

Burning some Fall scents today- all YC.

White Chocolate Apple

Vanilla Pumpkin

Apple Pimpkin

Sweet Potato Pie

Good afternoon, everyone! Yesterday I had a waxtastrophe! I went upstairs to put DS # 3 down for a nap, and DS # 1 got into my HHS tarts. I had about 30 labels lying on the floor, and was able to place about half of the smells, but the other half are mysteries. th_cray.gif

Today it's Coffee's in the Kitchen from SGA in all warmers. th_slider_flirt.gif

Switched to...

S&S ~ Apple Crisp Ice Cream...a creamy baked cinnamon apple scent :wub:

FP ~ Vanilla Nutmeg...really nice and spicy :wub:

Nene's ~ Pumpkin Gingerbread...spicy goodness...Missy has the best pumpkin scents to me. :wub:

biolaeagles, [smilie=th_funny_sign] mystery melts can be fun! [smilie=yes]

sweet, I'd try a candle or two from Partylite if they were Slatkin scents 62125.gif

[smilie=th_a056] Happy Anniversary Michele! 35 years is amazing!

Biolaeagles...I'm sorry about your waxtastrophe...that's frustrating but you may have better luck figuring out which Is which once they're melting. Btw, your costumes sound adorable. My eldest was a Dalmatian one year...she loved the movie 101 Dalmations!

Melting L3's Glazed Donut Cider Lane

Edit...Finally changing the upstairs melter to L3 Don't Fear the Reaper

And changing the downstairs to

SGA Brandys Birthday Zucchini

Night all.

Hi girls.

Congratulations on 35 years, Michele! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Biolaeagles ~ I'll take that type of a waxtastrophe over the messy kind, any day! [smilie=th_200912104451]

UTC Cinnamon Sugar Donuts Toasted Marshmallow

Ava's Granny's Kitchen

HHS Key Lime Cheesecake

Homemade Lemon Chiffon, White Linen, and Apple Cobbler Mallow Zucchini

DH scheduled a flight for Friday night until Monday morning, company expense. We'll take anything we can get! [smilie=th_yay]

Biolaeagles, it might be fun melting all those mystery tarts. ;)

Michele, happy anniversary to you and your DH. ♡

NMhoneybear, so glad your DH gets to come home this weekend! :)

Our hot water heater went out tonight so I can't take my nightly shower. :( Sure hope we can a new one installed tomorrow. Melting Mandarin Moon from Scentsy.

Morn ladies. Votives: Sparkling Ginger by Woodwick

Romance by Aloha Bay

Mpfand, hope you get the hot water heater fixed. I had to buy a new one a few years ago, thanks goodness by bf could install it for me.

Hope all have a great day.

Good Morning!

Oh gosh Mpfand...that stinks! Hope you can get that new one in today!!

Honeybear.... [smilie=th_stophierDancedancer04 Yay! Glad your hubby can come home!!

It's gonna be...

Loaf from VCS...this is tough to cut....crumbling into tiny bits even with the warm knife trick.

Jackie O/Oh, What a Beautiful Morning/The Great Pumpkin

Have a good one. :)

Today's melts...

Pumpkin Gingerbread from Nene's again

Pumpkin Walnut Cookies from Country Lane Keepsakes (Carol's apprentice - shop on etsy Click here)

Orange Tea and Cake from CFTKR

yum

Michele - Happy anniversary! [smilie=th_drinks]

sweet, I'd try a candle or two from Partylite if they were Slatkin scents 62125.gif

Aria - [smilie=iagree] I would, too!

Mpfand - I sure hope U get your water heater fixed today! [smilie=yes] The last time mine went out we had just had a huge snowstorm and I couldn't call the plumber until I could get the drive shoveled out so he could get the truck in, so I think it was about 3 days until I had hot water. [smilie=th_cha66]

Good Tuesday morning! [smilie=th_76d65c2f] I'm melting YC's Pumpkin Ginger Bark...can definitely smell the ginger in this...I like it!

[smilie=th_slider_hi5] Congratulations, Michele!

Mpfand - I hope things are on the mend. My faucet came off in my hand a couple of days ago and DH finally fixed it tonight. Then he went into the bedroom to replace a light in the overhead fan, pulled the chain - and the lights would not come back on. [smilie=th_u51] We are starting to get ready for our trip, so I guess we start packing in the dark! :sSig_aaarggh:

Tonight it is a Kohl's YC - Raspberry Lime

[smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d to Skylar! Hope U have a wonderful day!

Debra - Aww geeze...hope getting the fan lights to work is an easy fix. Have a safe, fun trip to NJ!

:hello: Good Wednesday morning! I'm melting SGA's Dunkin Donuts in my Latte....deeelish! :toppoints: We had a rainy, windy nite and this morning everything outside is covered with lots of fallen leaves. :sFun_ahohno:

Good morning, everyone! We've had a rough two days in our house with DS # 1 & # 2 both having nasty colds and DS # 1 waking DH and I up two nights in a row with barfing....that, in combination with the sleeplessness of a newborn is leaving me feeling super fried! th_sad2hz1.gif I'm just hoping everyone gets better before Halloween.

Debra, I hope everything in your house gets fixed soon! yes.gif

Honeybear, I'm so glad DH can come home for a few days! th_dancing_smile.gif

Today I'm melting one of my favorites- Pumpkin Donuts from SH. th_LOVE.gif

Sorry Biolaeagles. I hope everyone feels better today and tonight.

I'm burning a BBW mini jar candle in Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin. The tiny jar is so cute! sFun_nahnahna3.gif