The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
sweet&spiceygrl

October's Bewitching Blends

Good afternoon, everyone! The_Hi.gifI'm in the middle of trying to get DS # 3 down into the crib for naps, so I was up in the nursery for two hours today trying to get him down...he's finally down now, phew! It'll be nice to have my hands free again during the day. th_aa17.gif

Honeybear, I'm so glad your DH will be home! I hope your whole family has some nice quality time together. thwetkissf.gif

Sweet, what does Cookie Cottage Latte smell like? th_235F35F32.gif

Maggie, that sounds like so much fun to shop in the snow. confettistars.gif I really miss seasonal weather!

Today I'm melting Sugary Cinnamon Bread Pudding from CBV, Sugar Milk from CFTKR, and burning the last of my Peppermint Cocoa candle from YC- this candle was a real winner!th_slider_flirt.gif

Hello! :)

Thanks, Maggie re my avatar. I ♡ Charlie Brown, Snoopy and the gang. Thank you too, for your continued prayers. It means so much! I think my mom is doing ok......it's hard to know for sure not being there. My dad joined a group for people who live with someone who has mental illness. My sister is moving back to KY the end of the month. She's been here for 2 years now.......it's going to be an adjustment not having her right down the street. :(

I can't believe you had snow already, Sweet! And here we are just now dipping down into the 60's overnight. Lol!

Melting a fall staple, Autumn Sunset from Scentsy.

We were on the eastern side Sweet. No accumulation but we were like little kids....so excited and taking pictures in it. :confettistars:

Biolaeagles....glad he finally went down for you. Those days are exhausting! [smilie=help]

Mpfand...I'm sorry your sister is moving. [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_] You'll just have to try to talk on the phone more! [smilie=th_834c9e54]

It's Sugar Cookie Moonspice Bread from FP

And upstairs it's Coconut Caramel by SGA

[smilie=th_happy096]

The Coconut Caramel got too heavy for the bedroom so I switched it for Stashe by AC

Melting Swan Creeks Vanilla Pound Cake this morning @ work....speaking of sisters, my sister also moved to Texas in June...I miss her soooo much, there are 3 of us, no brothers, and we have always lived right by each other in Illinois. Was horrible when she had to move. Anyway, going for first time to visit in Texas on Thursday. Flying there for 6 days...can't wait to see her, and her new home. So hard when our sisters move away! [smilie=th_smiley-crying]

Becky, I'm sorry your sister has moved to Texas....I know it's hard when sisters move so far. [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_] Glad you're able to go for a visit though!! Enjoy!! Btw....was just gonna go mail off the CLKS this morning....would it be better to wait?

Susan...I've never heard of Waxilicious....what do you think?

Starting my day with coffee scents....got so much housework to catch up on....

Snickerdoodle Latte by CLKS

Breakfast Blend by CLKS

Snickerdoodle Latte/Speculoos Cookie Butter by LS

Have a good one. :)

Good morning, everyone! th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif

Mpfand and Becky, I'm sorry your sisters had to move! I also have two sisters (and one brother), and am happy they are nearby. wub.gif

Today I'm melting Autumn Glow from PL in both melters. th_smilies-2.gif

Becky, I'm sorry your sister has moved to Texas....I know it's hard when sisters move so far. [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_] Glad you're able to go for a visit though!! Enjoy!! Btw....was just gonna go mail off the CLKS this morning....would it be better to wait?

Susan...I've never heard of Waxilicious....what do you think?

Starting my day with coffee scents....got so much housework to catch up on....

Snickerdoodle Latte by CLKS

Breakfast Blend by CLKS

Snickerdoodle Latte/Speculoos Cookie Butter by LS

Have a good one. :)

Anytime is fine Maggie!! Post Office is holding everything :)

thanks again!

Waxilicious in on etsy, she is from Florida. So far I'm impresesed with her wax, very cute too.

I took a look at her goodies....LOVE the clamshells :)

Biolaeagles - Cookie Cottage Latte is a combo of a good cookie & coffee. I looked up the Cookie Cottage FO description - 'This delicious fragrance combines only the yummiest scents such as crushed ginger, fresh ground cinnamon, and sweet molasses, with just the right touches of vanilla, clove, and a dash of lemon zest'. I don't smell a lot of spice in SGA's combo, tho, just a lot of goodness! :sHa_okay: I I have a half of a square left and will send it to U if you'd like to try it. [smilie=yes]

Mpfand - I'm sorry your sis decided to move...I know you'll miss her. [smilie=th_sad-1] I'm glad your dad found a support group & hope he's finding it helpful. You're all in my prayers every day.

Becky - I'm sure U miss your sis, too. :icon_cry: I'm glad you're going to visit her this week. Most of TX is warmer than U are & I hope U have nice weather for your visit!

[smilie=th_sHellobar] I'm melting Nene's Persimmon Spice...luv this scent! :wub:

Thanks for the info Susan...they look cool!

Becky....it's off! ;)

Sweet...that sounds like a good one. I don't know how she manages to make so many coffee scents but I love it!!

Think I'll change up the scents and then run out for carrots...

Here's Jenny from L3...can't wait for this to melt.

Just found out DS has been watching Pay per view movies. He thought they were free. ugh! Luckily, I think this is only his second one.

Tonight I'm melting Crosscreek - Gingerbread Latte

Thanks for the info Susan...they look cool!

Becky....it's off! ;)

Sweet...that sounds like a good one. I don't know how she manages to make so many coffee scents but I love it!!

Think I'll change up the scents and then run out for carrots...

Here's Jenny from L3...can't wait for this to melt.

Thanks Maggie!! Will pick up mail at post office when we get back????????

Good evening, ladies!

Sweet, that Cookie Cottage Latte sounds amazing! th_200912104451.gif

Jules, I'm glad you caught it before it got too expensive!th_aa17.gif

Tonight I'm melting a friend's tarts in Kitchen Spices and Welcome Home/ Toasted Marshmallow/ Zucchini Bread- great combo! cloud_9.gif

Jules - Glad U found out about the PPV movies, that could have added up to some $. :blink: I hope they were good movies! :D

Good Wednesday morning! [smilie=th_76d65c2f] I'm melting LSC Pumpkin Brulee Frappe. On cold sniff I didn't pick up much coffee, but now that it's melting...yummm! [smilie=cloud_9]

Good afternoon, everyone! The_Hi.gifDay # 3 of sleeping training, and it seems like it's getting better. DS # 3 actually took a two and half hour nap in his crib yesterday. th_ahaaha.gif

Today I'm melting Homespun Goodness from CFTKR and A Thankful Harvest from Scentsationals- both gifts from a friend! th_slider_flirt.gif

Biolaeagles - Sounds like your little guy is doing great & I bet that time when he's napping is very nice for his Mama, too! [smilie=th_sign0162]

Such a dilemma...I have a LS waxie in the cutest shape of a bowl of apples scented in Frosted Pumpkin from a CF friend (TY!)....should I melt it? [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617] Yep [smilie=yes] I did and luv the scent! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Haha Sweet...the melting is what it's all about!! [smilie=th_stophierDancedancer04

Debra...enjoy your trip into my neck of the woods!!

Biolaeagles...glad your little man finally took a nice nap for you!

It's Flag Cake by LS

Lemon Mallow Chiffon by WOW

Watergate Cake by STW...smells good in here. :)

Thanks, Maggie - 1st time there and it is going to be a very quick trip!

What is the Watergate Cake like?

Tonight it is Colonial Home - Grubby Hollow.

Good Morning [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

Debra...Watergate Cake is pineapple and pistachio pudding. :)

This morning it's RKM

Rock-it-fuel

Moon Rock Sprocket Latte Raspberry Sauce