The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
sweet&spiceygrl

October's Bewitching Blends

MaggieMae - Cute new avatar! It reminds me of a kitty I used to have...she was a mischief but so sweet. :wub:

:hello: Just put on LSC Pumpkin Tea Bread....not sure about the pumpkin/tea combo yet...will update later.

Thanks Sweet! I fell in love with that little kitty with the big eyes. [smilie=th_slider_flirt] That Pumpkin Tea combo sounds interesting.

Decided to light some candles...

Autumn Walk by 719 Walnut Avenue...these are burning great!

Pumpkin Pie by B&BW

Hey Sweet, I know what you were talking about with this candle...last burn it had teeny tiny flames but it did get a nice pool. Oddly enough, this time the flames are fine and I didn't do anything to it. We'll see if it stays that way.

Upstairs it's Crisp Fall Leaves by BHG...love this strong scent!

Pumpkin Pie by B&BW

Hey Sweet, I know what you were talking about with this candle...last burn it had teeny tiny flames but it did get a nice pool. Oddly enough, this time the flames are fine and I didn't do anything to it. We'll see if it stays that way.

MaggieMae - That's odd that now your candle's flames are fine...I hope it continue for U! [smilie=yes] Mine never did get decent flames again but still get a melt pool so I get scent, but a good flame is part of why I burn candles... especially when it's dark or rainy.

The earlier Pumpkin Tea Bread is one of those scents I go back & forth whether I like it or not. [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617] The description sez it's based on a pumpkin bread recipe where black tea is the secret ingredient, but I'm not smelling any pumpkin in this, just a strong tea. I like tea...but I luv's me some pumpkin (have I mentioned that? :lol: ) and it's still going strong, so I'll leave it.

Thanks Debra! :) I love Amber Road!

Sweet...well they are back to being puny again! I spoke too soon I suppose. It's weird how they are somehow making a full wax pool but I agree with you...I love a nice flame to look at. Rats. [smilie=th_sign0164]

Last melts of the night have been...

B&S Lizzie's Apple Pie Ala Mode

RWOK Pizzelle

Night all. [smilie=thzzz003]

Sweet...well they are back to being puny again! I spoke too soon I suppose. It's weird how they are somehow making a full wax pool but I agree with you...I love a nice flame to look at. Rats. [smilie=th_sign0164]

MaggieMae - Awww phoo! [smilie=th_sad-1] I luv their scents, but their wick problem is making me hesitate getting any more of their candles.

Good Wednesday morning! [smilie=th_wave] I'm burning B&BW's Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin. This is the only candle of theirs I've gotten recently with wicks that are behaving as they should every time it's burned. Why can't all their candles perform like this?? :sFun_ahohno:

Good late afternoon...

I'm also melting a friend's tarts today...

Gingerbread Pumpkin Zucchini

Pumpkin Mallow SCDB

And Snicklefritz by LSC

Smells fantastic!! Thank you! [smilie=th_stophierDancedancer04