The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
sweet&spiceygrl

October's Bewitching Blends

So...I've been saving a Wilmas clam in Apple Caramel Butter for a long time cause I'm not a big fan of a strong caramel. Finally giving it a try and I think....it's too much.

Will give it a bit longer.

*Could not take it...changed to VDC Pink Blueberry Cheescake.

Goodnight.

yesterday was a blend of Yankee - Autumn Leaves and Mountain Lodge. It used to be the Cozy Cabin Swirl jar scent. i love these two together so I keep mixing the melts together half and half.

Today is Dessa's Fireside Hearth

So...I've been saving a Wilmas clam in Apple Caramel Butter for a long time cause I'm not a big fan of a strong caramel. Finally giving it a try and I think....it's too much.

MaggieMae - Is it a burnt caramel or creamy sweet caramel scent? [smilie=th_235F35F32]

yesterday was a blend of Yankee - Autumn Leaves and Mountain Lodge. It used to be the Cozy Cabin Swirl jar scent. i love these two together so I keep mixing the melts together half and half.

Jules - Another good one is a half & half of YC's Autumn Leaves & Autumn Wreath. :sHa_okay:

I'm melting SGA's Dunkin Donuts in my Latte....excellent scent combo! [smilie=th_00000020]

Today it's SGA all around...(and no, it's not because I have more on the way [smilie=th_giggle] )

Zucchini Coffee & Ice Cream, Lavender Mallow Cookies, and Frost on the Pumpkin

Hi ladies! Hope you're all having a great weekend. I'm melting a seasonal favorite from Scentsy, Honey Pear Cider.

Sweet, I'm not sure....I chucked it pretty quickly. I can not handle an overpowering caramel although I like a little bit of it. I "think" it was more sweet than burnt. [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

I just switched to a favorite from CFOW Glazed Cinnamon Donuts...but for some reason this smells off to me. I don't know what's happening...yikes. :(

I've had an exhausting weekend. [smilie=th_cha40] [smilie=th_cha60]

Melting

FP Cinnamon Graham Cracker Pumpkin Spice

FP Caramel Apple & Moonspice Bread

SMT Butter Fudge/Cotton Candy/Red Delicious Apple

Have the feeling I will be heading to bed early tonight![smilie=thzzz003]

Good afternoon, ladies! th_76d65c2f.gif

Honeybear, what scents are coming your way from SGA? th_pardon.gif

Mpfand, I love Honey Pear Cider too! yes.gif

Aria, I hope you get some rest tonight! thzzz003.gif

Today it's Banana Coconut Creme Pie from CBV and Frosted Sugar Cookie from CFTKR. th_LOVE.gif

MaggieMae - Is it a burnt caramel or creamy sweet caramel scent? [smilie=th_235F35F32]

Jules - Another good one is a half & half of YC's Autumn Leaves & Autumn Wreath. :sHa_okay:

I'm melting SGA's Dunkin Donuts in my Latte....excellent scent combo! [smilie=th_00000020]

I love the Dumkin Donuts in my Latte too Sweet!! It's so yummy.

Sweet, I've got to try that Yankee blend for sure. I know i have Autumn Leaves here. I'm pretty sure I have an Autumn Wreath too. I at least know what melt bin it would be in. The struggle is real. wub.gif

Aria - Good thing to get to bed early. When I'm that tired and at the point that I really can't do one more thing....it's either get to bed or snap someone's head off. [smilie=th_pardon]

I'm melting YC's Kitchen Spice....one of their fave scents for me! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Sweet dreams everyone! [smilie=th_goodnight]

Aria...get some rest tonight! [smilie=th_slider_bigsleep]

Yeah Honeybear....whatcha get from SGA? ;)

It's TCSS this evening...all freebies and they smell great.

Pumpkin Vanilla Cupcake

Butter Brickle Zucchini

Nutty Apple Crisp

Sweet, I really like Kitchen Spice, too. I panicked - I knew I had several and could not find them and thought I was loosing it! Then, I pulled out my "autumn" box - and there they were!

Today it has been Tara's - Spa Delight.

Good Morning :)

It's Buttermilk Pancakes from WOW this morning.

Think I'll add some candles...B&BW in Pumpkin Pie and 719 Walnut Avenue Autumn Walk

And CR Buttered Maple Syrup...yummy!

Have a good one.

Honeybear - [smilie=th_326db8b3] These balloons remind me of the pics I saw on tv of the Balloon Fiesta in your area. Did U get to see lots of em?

Good Monday morning! [smilie=th_76d65c2f] I'm melting SGA's Strudel & Spice Latte....ahhhhmazing!:wub:

Good morning, everyone! th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif It's another hot day here in SoCal. It's supposed to cool down this weekend, fingers crossed! th_aa17.gif

Today I'm melting Gooey Pumpkin Butter Cake from CBV and PPW Noel Cookies from SGA. cloud_9.gif

[smilie=th_hello]

Sweet ~ Nope, I didn't see very many balloons this year. I was in California for the first five days of the Balloon Fiesta, then during the remaining four days, I slept in and missed out. [smilie=th_giggle] Yesterday, only a few went up because it was too windy.

I didn't order any SGA. Sorry for the confusion! [smilie=th_pardon] Usually when I post that I am melting several from one particular vendor on a day, it is because I recently ordered, but not this time. I had already done too much retail therapy last week with Tara's, Super Tarts, and Thirty Street Wax. [smilie=th_5337c1ad]

HHS Orange Juice Cake and Sugar Cookie Vanilla Latte

FP Honeydew Mallow Coconut Cream

ST Happy Birthday