The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
sweet&spiceygrl

October's Bewitching Blends

I had Cheryl's Chocolate Chip Cookie in while I was away and when I came back in - Wowie! A whole flock of Keebler elves must have been here. :sSc_faint: I had to turn that melter off and the scent lingered for a really long time.

Wowie! A whole flock of Keebler elves must have been here. :sSc_faint:

[smilie=th_coffeespew] Too funny Debra!!!

Good Thursday Morning All...

Starting my day with L3 Laird of Lallybroch-(Creamy caramel Snickers coffee and cinnamon sugar tea cakes.)

Have a good one. :)

Friday finally...and a 3 day weekend for me!! Anyone getting in on the HUGE restock at SGA tomorrow....Not going to have another till October 31...this one supposed to be a big one!!

Melting Super Tarts Doctor Who this morning @ work :)

Good morning! Melting a gift from a sweet CF pal, Butterscotch Marshmallow. Absolutely delicious! Hope everyone has a wonderful Friday. :)

HUGE restock at SGA tomorrow....Not going to have another till October 31...this one supposed to be a big one!!

Becky - Thanks for letting us know! [smilie=th_slider_hi5] Same time as her previous openings?

[smilie=th_bb20] I'm melting Scentsationals Gingerbread House....luv's me some GB! :sHa_okay:

[smilie=th_e16] girls

Got back from California late Wednesday night. DH and I had such a nice time together and it is so hard to leave him there. Can't wait til we live in the same place again.

Sweet ~ The temps there were in the 70s for the most part. Nice, but we still have no desire to ever live there permanently. [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

Maggie ~ Glad to hear the storm didn't do too much damage by you!

Becky ~ Nope, I don't think I'm getting in on the SGA restock. I did some major damage last night at Super Tarts and a couple of days ago at TCC. [smilie=bagover]

ST Go to Sleep

TCC Pumpkin Apple Bread ( [smilie=th_thumbs20up] , Biolaeagles!), It's the Great Pumpkin Dessert, Cake Batter Nirvana, Sea Side, and Pink-A-Rific

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

[smilie=th_e16] girls

Got back from California late Wednesday night. DH and I had such a nice time together and it is so hard to leave him there. Can't wait til we live in the same place again.

Sweet ~ The temps there were in the 70s for the most part. Nice, but we still have no desire to ever live there permanently. [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

Maggie ~ Glad to hear the storm didn't do too much damage by you!

Becky ~ Nope, I don't think I'm getting in on the SGA restock. I did some major damage last night at Super Tarts and a couple of days ago at TCC. [smilie=bagover]

ST Go to Sleep

TCC Pumpkin Apple Bread ( [smilie=th_thumbs20up] , Biolaeagles!), It's the Great Pumpkin Dessert, Cake Batter Nirvana, Sea Side, and Pink-A-Rific

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

I got a few things at Super Tarts but not a lot. I think 8 clammies????????

Becky - Thanks for letting us know! [smilie=th_slider_hi5] Same time as her previous openings?

[smilie=th_bb20] I'm melting Scentsationals Gingerbread House....luv's me some GB! :sHa_okay:

Yes, 10 am central

Whew, I finally have two hands free to type...it's been a busy past few days with holding the baby non-stop and DH being gone last night. I've been reading all of your guys' posts and melting, though! th_c032.gif

Jules, it's good to see you on again! th_slider_hi5.gif

Becky, I'm contemplating about tomorrow's re-stock. I just love SGA's blends! th_thwoohoonaner2gy.gif

Today I'm melting Berry Coconut Bundt Cake from S&S, Iced Boo Berry Lemon Cookie from HHS, and Belle from SGA- love all of these scents! th_slider_flirt.gif

I did some major damage last night at Super Tarts

Honeybear & Becky - Awww geeze....I haven't checked ST in a while, but just did and she sez she just closed the website for Christmas clamshells. [smilie=th_cray] Did she have lots of holiday scents?

Jules - Is this the 1st burn on a new candle or have U already been burning your B&BW's Pumpkin Cupcake candle? How's it behaving for U? [smilie=th_235F35F32]

I'm ending the day burning B&BW's Pumpkin Pie...such a wonderful scent :sHa_thumbgoodjob: but teeny tiny little flames. [smilie=th_roll]

Remember the good old days when you could just order from a website? ;)

No wonder my stash is easier to maintain these days - I can never hit those short openings! :D

Tonight it is Luna Bleu - Cinnamon Strudel.

Honeybear & Becky - Awww geeze....I haven't checked ST in a while, but just did and she sez she just closed the website for Christmas clamshells. [smilie=th_cray] Did she have lots of holiday scents?

Jules - Is this the 1st burn on a new candle or have U already been burning your B&BW's Pumpkin Cupcake candle? How's it behaving for U? [smilie=th_235F35F32]

I'm ending the day burning B&BW's Pumpkin Pie...such a wonderful scent :sHa_thumbgoodjob: but teeny tiny little flames. [smilie=th_roll]

Yes she had Christmas clammies. When she opens its usually on a wed then closes on Friday.