The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
sweet&spiceygrl

October's Bewitching Blends

Good Morning.

It's TCSS Baked Cake this morning....Ok but needs some spice....adding Creekside Bake Shoppe by Hay Creek Candles to the warmers.

Have a good one. :)

Great thread title MaggieMae!

Good Thursday morning! [smilie=th_326db8b3] I'm melting KK's Pumpkin House Café - smells SO good! [smilie=th_LOVE] Feels like fall here today with a high of 61 and tomorrow thru Sunday to be cooler with highs only in the 50's. Might have to put the furnace on tomorrow morning. [smilie=th_cha40]

Love the thread title, Maggie! [smilie=th_LOVE]

And I love this time of year, too.

I'm in California with my DH. I hadn't seen him for three weeks this time, so it feels good to just be together. [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

I was glad that my bag didn't get flagged at the airport last night for being too heavy with all of the wax I had in there. [smilie=th_giggle]

FP Vanilla Nutmeg Eggnog

CFTKR Cherry Crumble Cake

Burning PL Autumn Glow in a jar candle and a couple of PL Ginger Pumpkin tealights.

Great thread title Maggie!

Thanks everyone. It's good to be back. I'm loving this fall weather too.

Melting Scentsational Sugared Pecan Pumpkin and burning some YC's.

Sweet Potato Pie

Vanilla Pumpkin

Apple Pumpkin

It's my favorite wax time of year!!

I was glad that my bag didn't get flagged at the airport last night for being too heavy with all of the wax I had in there. [smilie=th_giggle]

Honeybear - A true waxie fan...taking them on the plane with U! :D What are the temps in your area in CA like this time of year?

I'm burning McCalls Country Store....luv this scent! [smilie=th_smilies-2]

Good Evening...and thanks re the thread. Very surprised. [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon

Honeybear...you're so silly!! You probably coulda had a separate suitcase just for your waxie loot! ;)

It's DA Tropical Cookie

And L3 Dolly the Sheep

Smelling good. Goodnight.

[smilie=th_bb20] I'm melting SGA's Strudel & Spice Latte...delish, luv her coffee scents! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

She has a restock tomorrow.....I LOVE that one too!! :) [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Hi friends! We are finally getting some really nice, cool fall weather here...loving it!

Here's what I have melting right now,

CSS ~ Amish Harvest...fall, spicy goodness

FP ~ Caramel Apple Pecan...fall, apple-y, caramel-y goodness

CCCC ~ Creepy Crawly Cookies...you'd swear I have cookies baking!

Scentsationals ~ Snickerdoodle...more yumminess

Those who order from SGA tomorrow, enjoy! I have quite a bit of Julie's wax in my stash. Need to melt through more of it before I order any more.

sweet, I put the furnace on this morning for a bit. It was quite chilly in our house at 6am.

candlelove, sounds like a nice vacation.

honeybear, you are too funny traveling with waxies!

Tonight is the homecoming football game. Is it bad that I only want to go see the band at halftime? lol Sitting on bleachers for over 2 hours is not my cup of tea anymore. I usually make DH walk around with me during the game. Oh yeah, the theme for the show this year is West Side Story...Maria/Cool, One Hand One Heart, Tonight/America, and Mambo. They sound fantastic!

Have a nice evening everyone!

Hey there everyone. :)

Aria....what's CSS? I'm not remembering that one.

It's raining like crazy and everything's starting to flood. Yuck. It should be like this for the next 4 days but at least it looks like Hurricane Joaquin won't hit us. [smilie=th_stophierDancedancer04

Burning 719 Walnut Avenue Autumn Walk

Melting Olde Tyme Gathering by Gifts By Lori

MaggieMae - Not Aria....but I'm wondering if it's (The) County Scent Shack...? I remember I melted a scent from them with that name & really liked it. Yep....my body may be slowing down...but I have a memory like an elephant! [smilie=th_giggle] I was glad to see the hurricane is heading away from the coast, but you're still getting a lot of rain, huh? [smilie=th_sad-1] Flooding...like in your yard is getting flooded? I hope U and others on the east coast stay safe!

I'm burning B&BW's Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin. This is the 2nd time I've burned this and so far the wicks are behaving....hoping it continues.

Have a good evening everyone! [smilie=th_goodnight]

Hooray for Friday! It h as been a stressful week at work. :wacko:

I was thinking a Spa scent would be good, but CBV - Spearmint is close enough!

Thanks Sweet....I bet you're right...that's a great scent. Yep...my yard is flooded and a lot of the roads are too. So glad the winds aren't bad....hope they stay that way.

Goodnight

Hi, everyone! The_Hi.gif I'm jealous of all of you who are getting nice fall weather! Such is the life of a SoCal girl. th_c032.gif

Maggie, I'm glad the hurricane is moving away from you too! Also, your thread title is perfect for October! th_i-m_so_happy.gif

Today I melted Lavender Caramel Mallow from SGA and a mystery tart from S&S that smelled like Blackberry Jam Butter Cookies. th_stophierDancedancer04.gif

Tomorrow is my other sister's wedding shower, so off we go for another month of wedding planning! This one will be a little easier since I'm not the MOH, though.th_aa17.gif

Night, everyone! thzzz003.gif

Good Saturday Morning

Thanks Biolaeagles...enjoy your day tomorrow! You are busy, busy, busy!! ;)

It's Sunday Brunch by STW....smells so good. [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Have a nice day. :)

Good Morning!

Melting CFTKR Caramel Praline Indian Bread

Burning B&BW Brown Sugar Allspice and YC Apple Spice

Have a great day everyone!

Good morning! We've busy giving our loft a make over. We got a new couch and game table and set it up like a home theater/game room. I decorated it as such, too, and am so happy with how it all turned out! The space will get alot more use now, too. Melting Sweet Pumpkin Ice Cream from a sweet, talented CF gal. ♡ Have a wonderful Saturday! :)

Those who order from SGA tomorrow, enjoy!

Aria...Becky... [smilie=th_thsignA] have a link to her new site? The one I had bookmarked isn't working and she didn't set it up to redirect to the new one. Apparently google doesn't know either...theirs sez 'bad gateway'. [smilie=th_sad-1]

MaggieMae - I hope the high waters don't go any further than your yard. [smilie=th_th1ptgno] We got quite a bit of rain overnite and it's still raining here...very cold and soggy.

Biolaeagles - Have fun at the wedding shower today!

Mpfand - Your new game room sounds nice...now all U need is a bowl of popcorn & watch a movie! [smilie=th_popcorm1]

I'm melting SGA's Cookie Cottage Latte.....sooo good! :wub:

Morn everyone. Melting today: Passion Fruit Punch by Sonoma

Coconut Cream Pie by 16 Candles.

Update on my cousin's husband, he is back in VA, in a nursing home receiving physically rehab. Doing really well so far.

Yay Susan!! That is wonderful news!! [smilie=th_justcuz_goodpost]

Happy Sunday! The rain has stopped and it's overcast and slightly windy....I love it. Days like this tell me to relax. ;)

Last nite it was an oldie from Beads & Scents called Jackson Street Fortune Teller...very little throw...I bought so much before they closed and I gotta use them up quick now.

This late morning it's VCS Beautiful Jackie O Loves Fall...yum.

:)