The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
sweet&spiceygrl

September's Smellies

ththfall1.gif

Hi everyone! Hope everything is going well for you today.

Susan, prayers for your family

sweet, hope you and the new puppers will soon be best buds.

Maggie, yes, we saw Hogwarts while at Islands of Adventure. It was pretty cool and looked just like the movie...we also rode Hogwarts Express. Congrats on your recent anniversary.

biolaeagles, glad your DH is home. I remember those days alone with my two little ones when DH was out on the road working.

honeybear, I can't do the VCS restocks either. The last time I ordered from there was last fall when I managed to get one of the samplers in the large maple leaf shapes.

I haven't melted in a couple of days due to having a cold and not being able to smell much. Finally, today I was able to melt and really enjoyed it!!!

CFTKR - Pumpkin Caramel Swirl...a fall yummy

FP - Tres Leche Cupcake Coffee...tdf!!!

Right now I have an 1803 Candle burning...Vintage Harvest...love it.

Off to peruse Nene's site....I noticed she has pumpkin scents listed and a bunch of new scents...might have to place an order!!!

Have a nice night nightboat.gif

Morning! :)

[smilie=th_wave] Hey Aria! Good to see you and thanks! I've really got to get over there soon...it sounds so cool!!

It's Perfect Morning by 1803 today. :sHa_okay:

Have a good Sunday.

Good morning friends

Taking DS#2 to hockey practice soon.

Melting Nene's Brown Sugar Chai...mmmm!

Debra ~ Forgot to mention in my last post that I don't know what was in the Pumpkin Edelweiss. It was a giftie from a CF sweetie and I didn't get a chance to look it up.

Aria ~ Nice to see ya! [smilie=The_Hi]

TSW Postcards from Japan

FP Blackberry Flapjacks, Orange Chiffon Marshmallow, and Banana Berry Hotcakes

ST Batman

And threw the rest of my YC Beach jar on a hotplate warmer because the wicks won't light anymore.

Off to do a little yoga...

Have a good evening! :D

Good Evening all...

It's Apple Strudel from DA downstairs

And upstairs its Downy April Fresh Cut Roses by RKM...which is usually NOT for me....but it was a freebie and it smells nice up there. :)

[smilie=th_goodnight]

[smilie=th_316785e4] Good Morning

Melting a couple of pumpkin scents from FP this morning while doing laundry...oh the thrill!

Pumpkin Ice Cream

Celtic Apple Pie Pumpkin Spice

[smilie=th_806e4b7f] Time to walk the dog...

oh almost forgot...Sweet, I've gotten moderate throw from this 1803 jar. I have another one (Cabin in the Woods or something along those lines...lol)...and I think it will throw like crazy because cold sniff is really strong. I ordered both of these last fall/winter. Are you thinking of taking the plunge and ordering? I love the look of their candles. All of the clams I've ordered were good throwers except Cookie Kitchen which had 0 throw.

Good Morning, Melting Pumpkin Noel Birthday from SGA at work this morning.

Didn't know if you guys are familiar with Cozy Moments or not, or have heard about Michelle that runs the Etsy store, but she was killed in last week. Just horrible. I know I have bought soap and things from her on Etsy. Her husband killed her and her daughter, then killed himself. So horrible!!

Aria - I tried 1803's Cabin on the Hill scent in a clam several years ago and it was sooo good & strong! I have a feeling the candle will be, too. [smilie=yes] Let us know!

Becky - Oh my....crazy, unbelievable sad news about Cozy Moments. [smilie=th_sad2hz1] I used to check out her store when she made waxies, but haven't in a long time.

Good Monday morning! [smilie=The_Hi] I'm burning B&BW's Pumpkin Cupcake....scrumptious scent! :wub: The wax is half gone on this candle and it's doing the same thing my Pumpkin Pie candle did....puny, barely lit flames. [smilie=th_sad-1] They have wonderful scents, but they sure don't know how to makes the wicks work. [smilie=th_roll] Lots of vendors make candles with multiple wicks that don't have wick problems, wish they'd ask them how to fix theirs.

Oh gosh Becky...that breaks my heart. That's the second person that I know of in our little wax world that's been killed by their boyfriend/spouse recently. :(

Burning Autumn Walk by 719 Walnut Avenue...smells so good! :toppoints:

I'll fire up the melters after dinner...

Oh gosh Becky...that breaks my heart. That's the second person that I know of in our little wax world that's been killed by their boyfriend/spouse recently. :(

Burning Autumn Walk by 719 Walnut Avenue...smells so good! :toppoints:

I'll fire up the melters after dinner...

Yes it's horrible and so sad. Oh my, you mean there was someone else in the wax world that died that terrible death??

Hi friends...candles burning tonight!

YC - Pumpkin Spice and Autumn Festival

BBW - Pumpkin Pie

1803 - Vintage Harvest

sweet, you're correct...it's Cabin on the Hill lol...silly me...I'll update when I burn it on how the throw is.

Melting FAM Linus has a Sinus in DS#2 room...he's caught a cold!

becky, I heard about Michelle and her daughter...such sad news. Tragic. I didn't know her personally, but I have purchased items from Cozy Moments over the years. Truly heartbreaking to hear about this. Here's a link to the news story...

http://www.newsnet5.com/news/local-news/oh-medina/medina-coroner-man-woman-and-child-died-from-gunshot-wounds-to-the-head-in-apparent-murder-suicide

I am on What Smells So Good too, kinda remember her....This is so sad....Also, the young girl Brandy, was known on alot of the waxie boards, chatted with her a few times, she died the beginning of this year from a fall. So very sad, that is what the scent from SGA, Brandys Birthday Zucchini was named for.