The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
sweet&spiceygrl

September's Smellies

Good Morning

Yikes Sweet, I hope when I relight the Pumpkin Pie it doesn't do that!! I'll let Ya know.

It's been

SGA Caramel Noel Birthday Butterbrickle Latte

TTT Insomniac

Have a good one. :)

Yikes Sweet, I hope when I relight the Pumpkin Pie it doesn't do that!! I'll let Ya know.

MaggieMae - It didn't happen on the 2nd or even the 3rd burn, it started when the wax was about half gone. I hope yours is ok...if so, I'll return mine for a different one. ;)

I'm burning Bridgewater's Spiced Cider....great scent :wub: ...wish they made 2-wick candles.

edit: Oh noooo....looks like they don't make this scent anymore. :(

Debra ~ I'm with you. I haven't been motivated to get my Fall stuff out either. Maybe tomorrow.

Ava's Amish Bread and Toasted Marshmallow

ST Data

Scentsy Salted Caramel Cupcake ~ Thanks to a sweet CF friend [smilie=thank_you]

Homemade Pumpkin Creme Brulee, Sugar Cookie Moonspice Bread, and Sugar Cookie Mallow Latte

Thanks Sweet...I burned about 1/4 of the way the first time so I'm hoping to get halfway next time. :)

It's TCSS Amish Harvest tonight...I love this scent soooo much! It is the perfect Fall scent to me. [smilie=th_fabulous1]

Goodnight. [smilie=thzzz003]

Good Morning

Burning B&BW Pumpkin Pie, Pumpkin Cinnamon Bun and Caramel Pumpkin Swirl

Same melts as last night for now...

Ok....put on CFOW Lemon Coconut Cotton Candy Cookies...hmmmm....doesn't really blend with the pumpkin though. Lol

Burning B&BW Pumpkin Pie, Pumpkin Cinnamon Bun and Caramel Pumpkin Swirl

Same melts as last night for now...

Ok....put on CFOW Lemon Coconut Cotton Candy Cookies...hmmmm....doesn't really blend with the pumpkin though. Lol

MaggieMae - The Lemon Coconut Cotton Candy Cookies doesn't blend well with the pumpkin, huh? I'm soooo surprised.....:wacko: [smilie=th_biqazm1]

I'm burning B&BW's Pumpkin Cupcake....luv this scent! [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

MaggieMae - The Lemon Coconut Cotton Candy Cookies doesn't blend well with the pumpkin, huh? I'm soooo surprised.....:wacko: [smilie=th_biqazm1]

[smilie=th_smiley_aaeq] Really? [smilie=th_gekkebek] Surpringly, I had to blow out the pumpkin candles! Shocking, I know. [smilie=th_tease1] But really, I don't think I'm a fan of the Pumpkin Cinnamon Bun....it smells burnt to me. I might have to chuck it. [smilie=th_sad2hz1]

Upstairs it's Scentsy Hemingway....a big fav!! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Heading to bed...goodnight all.

[smilie=th_hello]

Swan Creek Roasted Espresso

Daphne's Buttery Gingerbread Pumpkin Cheesecake and Blue Cactus

VCS Pumpkin Edelweiss ~ a gift from a sweet CF friend [smilie=th_teks0311]

Homemade Creme Brulee Cafe

Hope everyone's having a good week. [smilie=yes]

Daphne's Buttery Gingerbread Pumpkin Cheesecake and Blue Cactus

Honeybear - [smilie=th_76d65c2f] Blue Cactus doesn't sound like it would be a bakery sniff....what's it smell like? [smilie=th_scratch]

[smilie=th_bb20] I'm melting SGA's Cookie Cottage Latte...ahhhhmazing! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Hi everyone. Candle for today: Hot Cider by YC

Update on my cousins husband, he is out of ICU, will be in the hospital for some time. Thanks for all the prayers, they are greatly appreciated.

th_bb20.gif, everyone! I'm especially happy on this Friday since DH came home from a week long conference.th_yahoo.gif I have been taking care of the three boys by myself, and it's been a LONG week- nothing particularly bad has happened, it's just exhausting not having a break, especially with getting little sleep with a newborn! Today he took the day off so that I could catch up on some Zzzzzzs.thzzz003.gif

Honeybear, I love Swan Creek's Roasted Espresso. sHa_okay.gif

Today I'm melting UTC's Burnt Sugared Zucchini Bread and HHS' Granma's Toasted Pumpkin Pecan Waffles. th_00000020.gif

Susan....thanks for the update....I'm glad he's out of ICU and I hope he continues to improve.

Biolaeagles...glad your hubby's back home with you!

It's WOW Pink Strawberry Cake

Susan - That's encouraging news he's moved out of ICU! :sHa_thumbgoodjob: Keeping him in my prayers.

Biolaeagles - I bet it seemed like a long week without your DH at home with U! Glad he's home and U got to get some sleep! :sHa_woot: How long was it until your older boys slept thru the nite?

I'm melting SA's Cookies N Cupcakes from a CF pal (TY!) ....delish bakery scent! [smilie=yes]

[smilie=th_goodnight]

Good Saturday Morning [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

Enjoying Spiced Vanilla Pumpkin Donuts by STW this morning. [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4] Just wish she sold in some kind of single tarts!

Have a good one. :)

Good morning! I made pumpkin pancakes and sausage this morning. Yum! Melting homemade Baked Apple Pie Ice Cream from a sweet CF gal. ♡ It's delicious!

Sweet ~ Blue Cactus is Cactus and Sea Salt, I think. It's not bakery at all, but I love it because it's one of DD #1's favorites.

Biolaeagles ~ Glad to hear DH is back to help out with the crew. :)

TSW Mooseberry Cobbler

Homemade Market Herbs