The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
sweet&spiceygrl

September's Smellies

Morn everyone. What I have been melting this weekend. Jade by Mystical Oasis

Strawberry by Pictures & Wax

Votives: Pink Sugar by K's

White Cake by Crosscreek

Pink Birthday Cake by Flaming Star Scents.

Good Morning

Susan...still praying for your cousin and her husband. Hope there are some improvements.

It's Strudel & Spice Latte by SGA this morning....really delicious and the last of it. :(

Have a good Sunday.

Greetings everyone

Biolaeagles...I hope you're having a great time at the wedding and your MOH speech went well!! [smilie=th_thdance]

Sweet...how's it going with Mookie? I hope he's getting the hang of things. [smilie=th_snoopy]

It's a couple different scents tonight but they smell great together... [smilie=yes]

L3 Save the Cheerleader, Save the World

RKM Polaris

FSS Raspberry Toasted Coconut Noel ZB

Under Candles Companies A-Z is the old list of abbreviations. Would you mind adding the more current vendors to that next list? I have to admit there are abbreviations in our thread here that escape me, so I am sure others are trying to figure some out! [smilie=th_confused3] Thank you!

Today has been YC - Sun and Sand

Debra...I just put a list up. I'm sure there's a lot missing and some have similar abbreviations so I tried to make it work. I hope that' it's ok. :)

Hi ladies. Melting today: HoneySoaked Apples by Swan Creek

Candle: Bourbon Butterscotch by BBW

Update on my cousins husband, no improvements. He has been in ICU for a week. [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon

MaggieMae - The pup is doing a tiny bit better....not sure our personalities are a good fit. He's cute when he's sleeping. :) Awesome job on adding those vendor abbreviations! [smilie=th_slider_hi5]

Susan - Prayers continue for your cousins DH. I hope U get a good report soon! [smilie=yes]

I'm burning B&BW's Leaves....wonderful, classic fall scent! [smilie=th_LOVE]

Thanks Debra and Sweet re the abbreviations. ;)

Susan....I'm so sorry but I hope and pray that things get better.

Sweet...oh dear...that doesn't sound promising but sometimes that happens. I was hoping he'd calm a bit by now but it sounds like that's not happening. [smilie=th_fear8]

It's IHW Blue Sugar & Tea & Cakes....interesting combo!

Hi there, all. :)

Susan ~ Sorry to hear your cousin's husband is not improving much. :(

Maggie ~ Happy Belated Anniversary! Sorry I missed it on your special day!

Biolaeagles ~ Hope the wedding was a blast. One down, one to go, right? [smilie=th_sml29]

Sweet ~ [smilie=th_sorry_] Hope things get better with the pup. [smilie=th_huganimal]

Tuscadero's Sugar Fried Apples ~ Thanks to a sweet CF pal [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Scentsy Cider Mill ~ A gift from another sweet CF friend [smilie=th_teks0311]

Ava's I Dream in Pink and Blueberry Cookies

Homemade Beau Rivage

I spent all day yesterday cleaning and putting out Halloween/fall decor. I melted Cider Mill from Scentsy, which was a great scent to have going while I decorated. Today it's Apple Berry Crumble from ScentSationals.

Lol Sweet! Actually, that sounds like a great plan! If I lived closer I'd definitely take you up on it! I love to decorate and seasonal decorating is my favorite. ♡

Hello, everyone, it's been super busy here at our house! My sister's wedding was beautiful and both boys made it down the aisle....phew! DH and I had a great time, but were super pooped out at night from keeping track of three boys at the reception. yes.gif

Today I'm melting OPT's Strudel and Spice from a friend and Million Dollar Shortbread from KK's. th_slider_flirt.gif

Lol Sweet! Actually, that sounds like a great plan! If I lived closer I'd definitely take you up on it! I love to decorate and seasonal decorating is my favorite. ♡

Mine too!!!! Did mine a week ago :)

Been burning B&BW Pumpkin Pie all day and I LOVE it!! It is so yummy....next sale I'm going back to get two more for my mantle. [smilie=th_smilies-2]

Also burning Caramel Pumpkin Swirl by B&BW but the wicks are weird. It burned great more than halfway and now it's hardly there. :(

Biolaeagles...glad the wedding was beautiful and the boys did well!!

I can't get motivated to decorate for fall yet...it seems like almost as much work as pulling out all the Christmas stuff! [smilie=th_fear8]

Tonight it is YC - Fresh Mint

Susan - Prayers continue for your cousin's DH.

Biolaeagles - Family weddings are so much fun....glad ya'll enjoyed it! Did DS#1 want to dance with all the girls again? :D

MaggieMae - [smilie=iagree] BBW's Pumpkin PIe is a deeeelish sniff! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] I hope yours burns well, mine did what your Caramel Pumpkin Swirl candle is doing...puny wicks after burning half way. [smilie=th_pullhair]

Good Wednesday morning! [smilie=th_76d65c2f] Getting a late start...just put on LCP's Grandmas Pumpkin Waffles. Hurry up & melt!

Good morning and happy first day of fall, y'all! th_ecd36868.gifDS #1 woke up VERY early today, so this will be me today:th_316785e4.gifth_316785e4.gifth_316785e4.gif

Today I'm melting Smurfs in the Kitchen and Noel's Fluffy Birthday from SGA. th_shewiggle.gif