The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
sweet&spiceygrl

September's Smellies

Morn ladies. Melting today: Plumeria & Sea Salt by FP

Candle: Hot Cider by YC

My cousin & her husband were on vacation out of state, when he had trouble breathing. He is in ICU, not doing well. This is the same cousin who had breast caner. Please keep them in your prayers. Thanks

Definitely will Susan! I'm so sorry that they are going through such difficult times. [smilie=th_empathy]

Debra...I hope kitty forgets about the vet visit soon. My pup hated the vet too and she needed all but 5 teeth extracted...it was very sad but with soft food they adjust quickly. Cats are smart...that old tooth musta hurt so once he's healed he might come out again.

Decided to break into the crazy lady closet...found Haleys Heavenly Scents loaves I bought on clearance in June and last year. Yum. When Aria mentioned them the other day I thought...hmmm...I think I've got something from HHS. [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

This is amazing,...

Grammas Toasted Waffle Cone. [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Definitely will Susan! I'm so sorry that they are going through such difficult times. [smilie=th_empathy]

Debra...I hope kitty forgets about the vet visit soon. My pup hated the vet too and she needed all but 5 teeth extracted...it was very sad but with soft food they adjust quickly. Cats are smart...that old tooth musta hurt so once he's healed he might come out again.

Decided to break into the crazy lady closet...found Haleys Heavenly Scents loaves I bought on clearance in June and last year. Yum. When Aria mentioned them the other day I thought...hmmm...I think I've got something from HHS. [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

This is amazing,...

Grammas Toasted Waffle Cone. [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Love Grammas Toasted Waffle Cone! :)

Debra - Poor kitty....poor U! [smilie=th_empathy] Do U need to give him meds after the surgery? Hope he comes out soon so U can help him. What did the vet say caused the teeth to have to come out?

Susan - Just said a prayer and will continue for your cousin and her DH. [smilie=yes] If they were on vacay....there's no family there to help support them thru this? [smilie=th_sad-1]

I'm burning B&BW's Cinnamon Sugared Doughnut.....deeeelish! :wub:

Susan - Just said a prayer and will continue for your cousin and her DH. [smilie=yes] If they were on vacay....there's no family there to help support them thru this? [smilie=th_sad-1]

Sweet, their daughter in there and another family member, but don't know how long they can stay. Very sad situation.

When Aria mentioned them the other day I thought...hmmm...I think I've got something from HHS. [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

MaggieMae - I think we should start a new game...we name a waxie vendor and U can see if U have any of their waxies. :blink: [smilie=th_giggle] I'm just foolin with ya. [smilie=th_foolish1]

I'm melting LCP's Lemon Funnel Cake. I'm sniffing some spice in it so it must be cinnamon sugar funnel cake... it's very good! :sHa_okay:

:sSig_busted: I think that's a great game!! LOL And....I think I'd be pretty darn good at it!! [smilie=th_giggle]

Tonight it's some more oldie but goodies...

RG Renaissance Festival

Ava's Cinnamon Cake....smells great in here. :)

[smilie=th_bb20] I'm melting SGA's Strudel & Spice Latte....soooo good [smilie=th_cc15] ....almost wish I could drink it! [smilie=th_blij51]

YUMMMMY! I love that one too...I also am hooked on the Brown Sugar Pound Cake Latte....yummy! She has that on list for restock tomorrow!!

YUMMMMY! I love that one too...I also am hooked on the Brown Sugar Pound Cake Latte....yummy! She has that on list for restock tomorrow!!
Becky - Aww geeze..... [smilie=th_LaLaLa] ...she always has yummy scents on her restocks! :sHa_thumbgoodjob: Forgot to ask....did anyone get in on VCS's opening yesterday? [smilie=th_thsignA] I was glad to see she posted on her open FB page that she was open this time. I just didn't see it in time. :sFun_ahohno:

Hmmm.... I see on VCS open FB page a post that she restocked....does that mean that's when she opened?

Becky - Aww geeze..... [smilie=th_LaLaLa] ...she always has yummy scents on her restocks! :sHa_thumbgoodjob:

Forgot to ask....did anyone get in on VCS's opening yesterday? [smilie=th_thsignA] I was glad to see she posted on her open FB page that she was open this time. I just didn't see it in time. :sFun_ahohno:

I can't resist....i have to!!!!

[smilie=th_smiley_doorpeek]

Becky - Aww geeze..... [smilie=th_LaLaLa] ...she always has yummy scents on her restocks! :sHa_thumbgoodjob:

Forgot to ask....did anyone get in on VCS's opening yesterday? [smilie=th_thsignA] I was glad to see she posted on her open FB page that she was open this time. I just didn't see it in time. :sFun_ahohno:

I didn't get anything....I am saving my $$$ for Sassy Girl :)

Hello, everyone! The_Hi.gifYesterday was my sister's rehearsal dinner...two more days, crazy! I'm hoping DH can watch the boys for awhile tonight so I can slip away to Starbucks and write my MOH speech.

Sweet, yes! My other sister is getting married the first Saturday of November; it is busy times for my family!th_aa17.gif

Maggie, happy anniversary to you and your DH! thyay.gif

Susan, I'll be keeping your cousin and her husband in my prayers.th_sad2hz1.gif

Becky, I'm trying so hard to RESIST the SGA restocks! th_pardon.gifI just love her blends so much. th_smilies-2.gif

Today I'm melting Blue Raspberry Slushie from HHS. th_00000020.gif

Thanks Biolaeagles! :)

I hope you get a chance to get away to write that speech!

Sweet...since I had off I thought I'd really try to get some VCS...I stalked for 3 hours and then the girls came home half day...while I went to talk to them for about 30 minutes she opened...can you believe it? When I saw she was open I threw some things into my cart fast as can be but by the time I went to pay it had all jumped out. :(

It's VCS Aunt Nellies Autumn Supreme

And Spindle Curse

Susan ~ Thinking of your family during this difficult time.

Biolaeagles ~ Hope you're working on your speech at this very moment. [smilie=yes]

Maggie ~ I tried one time for a VCS restock and it was so bizarre that I said I'd never go through that again. You've got way more patience than me! [smilie=th_foolish1]

FP Lavender Mallow Butter Fudge, Lemon Marshmallow & Black Raspberry Marshmallow, Bubblegum Marshmallow, Ultimate Pumpkin Bakery and Marshmallow Cookies, and Marshmallow Carrot Cake

(Can you tell I found a FP box? [smilie=th_pardon] )

Homemade Orange & Chili Pepper

Sweet and Maggie - I can't figure out how the VCS restock works... I know the long list is on the FB site and she announces it is open - but once open, how do you find what is stocked? The list is super long and I could not see what was available. Hints? [smilie=thank_you]

BTW - I could probably play the game too... [smilie=th_stophierDancedancer04

Tonight it is candle time - Stella Mare Green Fig

Honeybear...I know...it's frustrating but I feel like I'm playing these games with so many of my favorite vendors nowadays. If I'm home from work I'll play...otherwise, I don't bother. [smilie=th_fear8]

By the way, how is your mom doing?

Debra...the key is in the sort by button at the top left of the page. Once she stocks, sort by "availability" and the newest available scents will be listed first. Otherwise, it's sorted like it is right now. Since I don't have FB the only times I've been able to order have been sheer luck...yesterday I was not so lucky. [smilie=th_angry7]

Time to change the scents...(all I smell is bleach on my hands from cleaning the tub) [smilie=th_puke]

Spicy Apple ZB by TCSS...yummy.

Hello, everyone! th_76d65c2f.gifI finished my speech, woohoo! th_dancing_smile.gifNow I just have a few errands to take care of tomorrow and then it's showtime on Sunday! I'm praying DS # 2 gets down the aisle as the ringbearer (he's only two!)th_thanimeomega_emoticon_97.jpg

Maggie, so sad that you missed the VCS re-stock in that short of window! sFun_ahohno.gif

Honeybear, that Lavender Mallow Butter Fudge sounds yum. How did you like it? th_235F35F32.gif

Tonight I'm burning Peppermint Cocoa from YC. I've been burning this one every night after the boys go to bed- so yummy! th_drool33456183iw4.gif

Debra...the key is in the sort by button at the top left of the page. Once she stocks, sort by "availability" and the newest available scents will be listed first. Otherwise, it's sorted like it is right now. Since I don't have FB the only times I've been able to order have been sheer luck...yesterday I was not so lucky. [smilie=th_angry7]

Debra - [smilie=th_yeahthat] Make sure U click on types of waxies you're interested in (Blossom bags, Deluxe Blossom bags, etc at top of home page) first, then U can see the 'sort by' box at the top left of the page.

MaggieMae - I saw she posted on her open FB page that she restocked at 9:04am....is that what time she opened? [smilie=th_scratch]

Good Saturday morning! [smilie=th_wave] I'm burning B&BW's Pumpkin Cupcake....yummm! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] BTW - I saw they brought Pumpkin Carving back....yay! [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

Good morning, everyone! th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif Today I tried the boys' ringbearer outfits on and they look so adorable with their red suspenders and bow ties. I'm getting real excited for the wedding now! Just one big errand to do for my sister today and then the preparation part will be done with! th_dancing_smile.gif

Today I"m melting Mint Chocolate Latte from SGA (I don't smell much mint) and Granma Rita's Zucchini Bread from Tuscadero's- we'll see if this one picks up in throw. yes.gif

Thanks Maggie and Sweet - is it usual that it looks like you can order when you do "availability" but then they say out of stock when you click - do you just have to go down one by one and look? :huh:

This morning I headed out for a walk and went for my first PS Latte of the season. Good thing it took almost an hour with all the whip cream calories I needed to burn off! ;)

This morning I am melting Scentsy - White Tea and Ginger

Debra...yep, what it looks like now is normal aka out of stock. The only difference when she restocks is that the newest scents that she said will be there will be listed first and once each wax type (3pack, blossom etc.) sells out it will go back to looking like it does now. It all happens so quick that as I'm refreshing everything's going, going, gone! [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon

Sweet...I'm not sure exactly when she opened but it couldn't have been that early! I was lurking way after that...even if she's 1 hour behind me. I see in my history that I had 36 dollars worth if her goodies in my paypal cart but I can't see the time. It seems that she does vary her opening times a bit.

Time to change the scents...finally the Spicy Apple ZB from TCSS is fading...that went for 16 hours!

Upstairs it's Storm by AC

Downstairs it's FP Pumpkin Ice Cream Scoop Bread