The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
sweet&spiceygrl

September's Smellies

Good morn everyone. Sweet, so sorry to hear that you got scratch, I know that hurt.

Melting today: Grilled Pineapple by Satin Suzie

Mango Peach Salsa, by YC, one of my favorites.

Can't believe it's Monday already...WOW did that weekend go back too quickly!

Melting Copper & Krafts Cardamon Spice Cake this morning @ work....Thanks for reviewing this company Maggie!! LOVING their melts! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Good Monday morning! [smilie=th_autumboy] I'm melting CFTKR's Autumn Morn....luv this scent! [smilie=th_smilies-2] After being 90 last week, it turned cold and we've had some cool days & nights. It was down to 61 in the house this morning, brrrrr, so I put on the electric fireplace to take the chill off. [smilie=th_pardon] It's supposed to be back into the mid 80's by mid week, but I think autumn is on the way! [smilie=snoopy]

Hi friends...

Getting ready to go to work soon, but for now I am enjoying HHS Apple Orchard...so perfect for this time of the year. Does anyone else still order from Haley's?

For those who asked where we went on vacation (sweet & Maggie, I know)...we flew to Orlando and went to Universal Studios, Islands of Adventure and Epcot. Then, we flew back home and the next day left for Mackinaw Island and spent 3 days at Mission Point Resort. The whole vacation was much needed and we had a great time.

sweet, awe, I hope you don't have to let the new puppy go. She looks so cute. Keep her on a regular routine as much as possible. We got Ozzy before I started working again, so I was almost always home with him. I still think you should try a crate. Ozzy actually loved his and would go in there and sleep even when he was given the run of the house. It's like a comfort zone for them.

Okay friends have a great afternoon...love the fall scents everyone is enjoying!

Sweet ~ So sorry about you getting all scratched up. Ouch!! :o

Mpfand ~ Oooh! That Coconut Pumpkin Pie sounds divine! I still have yet to place a Scentsy order. [smilie=th_pardon]

The one time I tried to do one, between the shipping and the tax, I said, " [smilie=th_sSig_what] "

Aria ~ Yep, I still order from Haley's. Speaking of which...

HHS Grandma's Cake Batter and Key Lime Cheesecake

RM Vanilla Waffle Cone Twinkies

Homemade Cactus & Sea Salt

Aria, that sounds like a fun vacation! We love Epcot. [smilie=yes]

NMHoneybear, let me know if you'd like a sample of Coconut Pumpkin Pie. I'd be happy to send some off to you! ;)

Busy doing a lot of this today [smilie=th_lavarepiatti] [smilie=th_rk01_lavatricefare] Does anyone else love to change out the melters after cleaning? It's my favorite time to put on fresh smellies. Lol. Today it's been Cedar Cider from Scentsy and Cider Bread from CFTKR, a gift from a sweet CF pal. :thwetkissf:

Good afternoon, everyone! I've been doing a lot of chores today too, Mpfand! Walking with the double stroller, unloading dishes, laundry, and grocery shopping with the two younger boys while DS # 1 is in preschool. I'm wiped now! I need this: th_slider_bigsleep.gif then this: th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif.

Sweet, I'm jealous of your autumn weather! yes.gif That's something I really miss about living in Connecticut for two years.

Aria, I LOVE Haley's! One of my favorite vendors. It sounds like you had a fun vacation! th_i-m_so_happy.gif

Honeybear, you have to do a Scentsy fall order! th_slider_flirt.gif

Earlier today I was melting Pumpkin Spice Latte from WWS and I Heart Wax's Snickerdoodle Latte/ Coffee Cake from a friend-thank_you.gif. Now it's Euphoria Type and Caribbean Teakwood homemade by a friend. th_LOVE.gifth_LOVE.gif

Aria - What a nice vacation your family had! I luv Mackinac Island :wub:....we stayed there a long time ago & always thought I'd like to live there...it's so beautiful & peaceful. Being stranded on the island in the winter would even be A-ok with me! :)

I'm burning B&BW's Pumpkin Pie....great scent! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] Geez Louise....had to take my oldest cat to the vet today and she has a really bad yeast infection in her ear...might not be able to hear as well when it's cleared up. Enuf already! :sFun_ahohno:

Vet day! I took the guy who was my feral in the bushes kitty in to the vet because I found a big tooth on the floor. Welp - 9 teeth had to go. :sSc_eek3: Ouch$$.

Tonight it is Mango Beachwood, B&BW.

Becky...glad to hear you are enjoying C&K! [smilie=th_200912104451]

Aria...sounds like you had a wonderful vacation! Did you visit Hogwarts? Dying to see it. [smilie=th_sign0162]

Sweet... :sSig_aaarggh: Things have got to get better for you!!

Debra...yikes....I hope he keeps what's left with no more problems. [smilie=th_catkiss]

Tonight it's VCS Five Families...wasn't sure on cold sniff but it's good....just wish it was stronger.

Night.

Morn ladies. Sweet & Debra, sorry you are having problems with your fur babies. Melting today : Fruity Cereal Bread

Ms. Kitty's German Chocolate Cake

Grape Pop all by Satin Suzie Scents

Becky...glad to hear you are enjoying C&K! [smilie=th_200912104451]

Aria...sounds like you had a wonderful vacation! Did you visit Hogwarts? Dying to see it. [smilie=th_sign0162]

Sweet... :sSig_aaarggh: Things have got to get better for you!!

Debra...yikes....I hope he keeps what's left with no more problems. [smilie=th_catkiss]

Tonight it's VCS Five Families...wasn't sure on cold sniff but it's good....just wish it was stronger.

Night.

Maggie....I have now placed three order!!!!

[smilie=th_BringItOn]

Becky... [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet] ...it's so hard not to when they smell so good...she includes a coupon....and restocks clearance! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Good Morning all....

Started my day with Dessa's Sugared Melons....love her stuff! Gotta melt more so I can go back again soon!

Upstairs it's VCS Bogie & Bacall

Have a good one. :)

Vet day! I took the guy who was my feral in the bushes kitty in to the vet because I found a big tooth on the floor. Welp - 9 teeth had to go. :sSc_eek3: Ouch$.

Debra - NINE teeth??!! :sSc_faint: Vet bills are getting crazy expensive....U probably had to take a 2nd mortgage on your house! :wacko: Does he have to eat soft food from now on?

I'm melting Scentsy's Sugar Cookie and it's [smilie=th_cc15]!!

Good morning, everyone!th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif It is T-minus four days until my sister's wedding! That means I have a lot of errands to run and have to sit down and start to write my MOH speech. th_c032.gif

Debra, wow, NINE teeth! Poor kitty. sad.gif

Today I'm melting GoGo Juice from CBV- excellent!- and Ginger Lime from a friend- refreshing! th_stophierDancedancer04.gif

Aww...your poor little kitty, Debra. [smilie=th_sad2hz1]

Biolaeagles ~ Good luck getting everything done in time for the wedding. How exciting, though! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

HHS Sugar Cookie Vanilla Latte

SGA Raspberry Birthday Cake

Homemade Lemon Marshmallow Pound Cake

Thinking I need to change out the latte one. This scent is not agreeing with me for some reason. [smilie=th_gagme]

Biolaeagles - You've got another busy, but fun week ahead! [smilie=th_avatar_4219] U have another sister getting married next month, don't U...or is it in November?

I'm melting 1803's Yummy Pumpkin Seeds from a CF pal(TY!)....really good scent! [smilie=th_aa17]

Biolaeagles... [smilie=th_WooHooRainbowWaveJack Very exciting!!

My feet are swollen...I shouldn't be wearing wedges to school all day. I've learned my lesson....actually I need a new pair of sneaks! Almost too tired to go out for dinner with the old DH...26 years married today and 31 years together. [smilie=th_smiley_aaeq] How'd that happen? LOL

Finally changing up the scent from yesterday...(slacker)....

OLIS Llama, llama

Rocket Melts 7up Poundcake/Keylime Pie/Pink Stars

Homemade Coconut/Honeydew Melon/Cotton Candy from a CF pal...thanks...love it!! [smilie=th_smilies-2]

Sweet, yes, removing 9 teeth is very, very, very expensive. Mortgage equivalent! :( I about had heart failure - I thought it was one tooth and I was overreacting bringing him in! <_ he is currently hiding beneath the freezer. our trust gone for time being. src="%7B___base_url___%7D/uploads/emoticons/default_th_sad-1.gif" alt="[smilie=th_sad-1]">

Tonight I am melting a YC - Pink Lady Slipper, I think? The label was tossed too soon!