The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
sweet&spiceygrl

September's Smellies

Good morning, everyone! th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif We are having some CRAZY hot weather here. It was 104 yesterday! It's supposed to cool down a bit for DS # 1's birthday, which is a pool party. th_WE1summer013.gif

Sweet, Mookie is sooo cute! Also, that Pumpkin Spice Latte parody is so funny! I'm definitely on the PSL bandwagon. th_200912104451.gif

Maggie, I wish teachers got paid more for all the work they do for students! th_aa17.gif

Becky, what does Turkish Spice Market smell like?

Today I'm melting HHS' Cider Lane Vanilla Wafers and Caramel Coconut Cake. th_drool33456183iw4.gif

Sweet ~ Congratulations on the new addition to the family. Love the name! :wub:

Happy Belated Birthday to your DD, Mpfand! [smilie=th_blij40]

Just got back from California last night. It was great to be with DH, but I hated to have to leave. :( Not sure how this is all going to pan out. What we have agreed on is to take it a day at a time.

SGA Coffee's in the Kitchen and Buttery Brown Sugar Zucchini

HHS Cotton Candy Frosting

ST Six Flags

Good morning, everyone! th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif We are having some CRAZY hot weather here. It was 104 yesterday! It's supposed to cool down a bit for DS # 1's birthday, which is a pool party. th_WE1summer013.gif

Sweet, Mookie is sooo cute! Also, that Pumpkin Spice Latte parody is so funny! I'm definitely on the PSL bandwagon. th_200912104451.gif

Maggie, I wish teachers got paid more for all the work they do for students! th_aa17.gif

Becky, what does Turkish Spice Market smell like?

Today I'm melting HHS Lane Vanilla Wafers and Caramel Coconut Cake. th_drool33456183iw4.gif

Hard to explain. Very spicy. All kind of spices mixed up. Love it????????

[smilie=iagree] I want to see teachers get paid more, too! [smilie=th_sign0162]

Just got back from California last night. It was great to be with DH, but I hated to have to leave. :( Not sure how this is all going to pan out. What we have agreed on is to take it a day at a time.

Honeybear - Did U get to look around the area where you'll be living....did U like it there?

I'm melting CFTKR's Birthday Cheesecake....smells really good! [smilie=yes] Thanks everyone for the comments on the new pup. A puppy is a big adjustment after a 17 year old dog....I hope I'm up to it. :sFun_ahohno:

Taking a moment to reflect on today and the events that took place 14 years ago........

Today I'm trying a new scent from Scentsy, Apple S'mores. I honestly didn't think I'd like this one very much. It sounded like an odd combination and I'm not usually a fan of anything with chocolate in it (scents, not the real deal-lol). But I'm actually really enjoying this. I don't really pick up on any apple, unless that's what tones down the chocolate. I definitely get toasted marshmallow. I'm glad I tried it because I really like it and it has a great throw!

Taking a moment to reflect on today and the events that took place 14 years ago........

Mpfand - I don't think we'll ever forget where we were at the time that happened on that awful day. So many people in other countries are experiencing the same thing, but on a daily basis. [smilie=th_sad2hz1]

[smilie=th_bb20] I thought I was melting a coffee scented sample from LCP and kept thinking....darn...not much of a coffee sniff to it. Then I looked at the wrapper again and saw it was a sample of their Blue Ribbon Cinnadoodles....duh! :lol: Very cinnamon-y...would like a little more cookie to it, but it's good!

Sweet ~ We did look around a bit, but I still can't see how we'll ever be able to afford housing there. It's outrageous! :blink:

SGA Zucchini Sugar Cookies Olde Towne Bake Shoppe

S&S Pumpkin Ice Cream/Cider Donuts

TCC Maple Zucchini Bread, Birds of a Feather, Kettle Corn, and Persephone

Mpfand - I don't think we'll ever forget where we were at the time that happened on that awful day. So many people in other countries are experiencing the same thing, but on a daily basis. [smilie=th_sad2hz1]

[smilie=th_bb20] I thought I was melting a coffee scented sample from LCP and kept thinking....darn...not much of a coffee sniff to it. Then I looked at the wrapper again and saw it was a sample of their Blue Ribbon Cinnadoodles....duh! :lol: Very cinnamon-y...would like a little more cookie to it, but it's good!

Sweet, what company is LCP? Can't think of it!! [smilie=th_confused3]

Sweet, what company is LCP? Can't think of it!! [smilie=th_confused3]

Becky - It's Long Cane Primitives.

Biolaeagles - [smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d to your DS tomorrow!

I'm melting TCSS Sweet Bakery Dough from a CF pal (TY!) - smells just like the name..yum! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Hello everyone.The_Hi.gif I've been thinking about what happened 14 years ago a lot today. I was a senior in high school at the time, at the school early for band practice (6:30am). I remember setting up my flute and people watching the news when the story came out....we couldn't believe it! Our theme for band that year was Pearl Harbor, and every time we performed that show people cried. It's crazy to think it happened so long ago, but is a day that will never be forgotten.

Mpfand, that Apple S'mores sounds really good! I think I may have to place a Scentsy order soon...are you a consultant?

Earlier today I was melting Banana Nut Bread from Mainstays and Banana Bread Pudding from Scentsationals- both excellent banana scents that many YouTubers were raving about. Now I"m melting Pistachio Pudding/ Ice Cream Scoop Bread/ Waffle from HHS. th_drool33456183iw4.gif

Sweet - it is kinda reassuring to hear that you are overwhelmed by the puppy! I thought maybe we were just getting to old and set in our ways around here, and that EVERYONE has fun with a puppy! Well, we did...when we weren't up in the middle of the night, looking for missing socks, buying piddle pads, etc! [smilie=th_c032]

I found an oldie - 'member the Glade oil candles that came in a box of 6 and had the magnet to hold it in the special melter? Yessir, 2 boxes snuck into the back of the cabinet and I am going to see if they held up. Starting with Pumpkin Spice.

Sweet - it is kinda reassuring to hear that you are overwhelmed by the puppy! I thought maybe we were just getting to old and set in our ways around here, and that EVERYONE has fun with a puppy! Well, we did...when we weren't up in the middle of the night, looking for missing socks, buying piddle pads, etc! [smilie=th_c032]

Debra - Welp, I know I'm getting older... older than U for sure...and set in my ways! [smilie=th_roll] I find myself correcting him LOUDLY [smilie=th_shout]...and that's my fault, not his. I'll return him soon if I can't get a grip on my emotions & change my ways. I don't want to break his spirit or make him fearful. :( BTW - did U see the Pumpkin Spice Hershey kisses are out? :)

I'm melting SGA's Cookie Cottage Latte....deeeelish! :wub:

Biolaeagles...Belated [smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d wishes to your DS!!!

Sweet...try not to be so hard on yourself. [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_] One day at a time.

It's i ❤️ Wax this morning....Snickerdoodle Latte Pumpkin Pecan Waffles Marshmallow Cream....I love her blends...wish she was ALWAYS open! Then again....that would be dangerous.

Have a good one. :)

Happy Belated Birthday to DS #1, Biolaeagles! [smilie=th_balloons]

I'll bet you're one tired mama today. [smilie=th_bighug-1]

Sweet ~ Hang in there with the puppy. [smilie=th_huganimal]

FP Banana Muffin Mallow Cinnamon Sugar Donut

Homemade Caramel Pumpkin Swirl Type

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

I'm melting SGA's Pumpkin Sugared Donut Latte....pert (does anyone say that anymore? :lol: ) near perfect! :toppoints: Thanks for the encouragement with the pup, but it went from bad to worse yesterday. I was holding my 18 lb cat while sitting at the computer and apparently the pup got too close, the cat freaked and I got badly scratched on both arms and neck. [smilie=th_gif] [smilie=th_smiley-crying] <---- yeah, that really was me yesterday.[smilie=th_cha40]

Hi, everyone! Thanks for DS # 1's birthday wishes! He had so much fun with his little friends in the kiddy pool and eating lots of cake, haha. These were the kids:snoopy.gif DH and I were pooped out. Luckily, DH let me take a two hour nap with the baby! thzzz003.gif

Sweet, I hope your pup gets easier...oh no for the scratches!! th_empathy.gif

Today I'm melting gifts from a friend- Edelweiss from VCS and Fall Bakery from SGA. th_LOVE.gif

Oh my gosh Sweet...that's terrible!! :( I hope you cleaned those scratches out really good and I hope they stop burning soon. [smilie=th_ef3416a0] When the time comes you have to do what's best for you...you'll know what it is.

Biolaeagles...glad your party was a success and your #1Son had a blast....that's what it's all about! You are a brave momma to plan a big shindig when you recently had a baby! [smilie=th_aa17]

This evening it's an old fav....Nenes Baklava....nice and strong and spicy! [smilie=th_fabulous1]

Goodnight.

Sweet, I'm sorry you got scratched up. :(

Biolaeagles, I'm glad your DS had a fun birthday! And I'm glad you got a nap. ;)

I've been melting some new Scentsy scents that I got last week, Rum Raisin Cookie and Coconut Pumpkin Pie. They're both delicious and unique. Thumbs up!