The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
sweet&spiceygrl

September's Smellies

Good Morning All....

The SGA scents were still strong as all get out this morning...probably the grapefruit....but I needed a slight change...

SA Tangerine Lemongrass

Waxie Lady Pineapplez, Mangoez & Melon Ballz

:)

Debra...I agree! There's absolutely nothing wrong with smelling like candles! LOL [smilie=th_giggle]

Sweet....pretty avatar....what kind of a bird is that?

Sweet....pretty avatar....what kind of a bird is that?

MaggieMae - The caption said it was a dove. I know they come in many colors, but I've never seen one like that. I luv she's shielding her kids under her wings. :wub:

I'm melting YC's Autumn Wreath....one of my faves from them! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] It's 90 degrees here, but if I don't go outside, I can pretend it's fall. [smilie=th_pardon]

Good afternoon everyone, and happy Labor Day! th_76d65c2f.gif We spent the morning at my FIL's swimming in his pool. th_WE1summer013.gif

Debra, I agree that I love the way candles smell too. I'm worried for the day when my boys complain about smelling like baked goods, haha. th_pardon.gif

Today I'm melting Baklava Latte from SGA and Funnel Cakes and Waffle Cones from S&S. th_LOVE.gif

MaggieMae - Yuk! [smilie=th_stink] Did your cappuccino melt turn to a vinegar sniff as soon as it was melted or did it take a while to happen?

Mpfand - [smilie=th_8d1933ff] to your DD! I think I've decided to name the pup Mookie. He's heard a lot of 'no bite...no chew...no potty inside...no cat! '...he's gonna think his name is NO! :lol: My emotions have been playing havoc with me, making me wonder if I should return him. I read some books that helped a lot when my last dog was a pup so I'm getting those again to help with training.

I'm melting SGA's Egg Nog French Toast Latte...it's good but my nose likes her other coffee blends I've tried better. dry.gif I like more of a creamy dairy eggnog scent and this eggnog has rum in it.

Awww Sweet, congrats on the puppy. He sounds so cute!! I love dogs and cats. Just still have my birdy till j can retire and be home more often. Then u can't wait to get a puppy????????

I never knew Doves had colors! Cool!

It's Fall Apple Festival Cookies & Cupcakes by FP...so strong....it's burning my nose! I shoulda cut the butterflies up.

[smilie=th_shocked_sick_big]

Goodnight.

Happy Tuesday...

Dug into the back of the wax drawer for today's melt...

Amazing Cookie/Buttercream Cupcake/Peppermint Marshmallow from Scarlet Raine....I mixed this up and it smells great! Wonder if this vendor is still around.

:)

I love chocolate scents! th_drool33456183iw4.gif

Biolaeagles - Do U like to eat chocolate? I like to eat chocolate food/candy, but really don't care to melt chocolate scents...weird, huh? [smilie=th_pardon]

MaggieMae - Is it back to school for U tomorrow? [smilie=th_cry2yw3]

I'm burning B&BW's Leaves... wonderful classic fall scent! [smilie=th_LOVE]

I am usually not a chocolate melt fan either, but not too long ago I melted one called Hot Cocoa - that one was purdy good!

Tonight I am trying to melt up bags of Cheryl's Blissful Fusion. (Assortment of odds and ends all together in one bag.)

Thanks for the birthday wishes for DD! ♡ I think she had a pretty great birthday even though she had to work. I told her welcome to the adult world. Lol!

It's still in the 100's here, but I'm easing out of summery scents anyway. Tonight it's Hemingway from Scentsy.

Happy Wednesday.

That's a great scent, Mpfand!! ;)

Yep Sweet, I'm off to school today....meeting my new classes. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

So, nothing melting downstairs but I do have Driftwood Shore from 1803 going upstairs....been on for three days. :)

Have a good one. :)

Happy hump day. Melting today: Rose Bush by Redneck Scent Shots.

Votive: Pink Sugar by K's.

Sweet, I love leaves from BBW, I have a mason jar in that, can't wait to start using it. I have way to much wax, candles & votives. It's kind of like where do I start, just going to start using thing up even if it's out of season. I have told myself no more wax of any kind until I use alot of this up. LOL

Hi friends!

Back from our vacation and the boys are finally back in school!

Melting Tea & Cakes by CFTKR....yummo!

It's still quite warm here believe it or not, so not really melting anything fallish yet.

sweet, congrats on the new puppy...awwww! Ozzy is a Lab mix and he is the most sweet, lovable dog ever. At 3 1/2 years now, he is quite mellow. I remember the puppy days though! Those sharp teeth! Yikes! Once he gets a little older, maybe take him to obedience class. I learned a lot when Ozzy went. Make sure you get him Nylabones to chew on...they're great for puppies and safe. Take him outside to go potty and repeat the same phrase..."go potty" or something similar. Are you using a crate?

Have a great day everyone.

Good morning, everyone! th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif It is crazy hot here too- highs of 100! Saturday is DS # 1's birthday party, so I hope it cools off a bit by then.th_myspacepunked_sign0009.gif

Sweet, yes, I think chocolate scents aren't as popular in the waxy world!

Maggie, have a good first day of school today! yes.gif

Cookielady, I LOVE Leaves too...I'm in the same boat with too much wax, but have a hard time resisting the sales and new scents! th_pardon.gif

Today I'm melting gifts from a friend- Butterbrickle Latte and Strudel & Spice Latte from SGA. I love waking up to coffee scents! th_smilies-2.gif

MaggieMae - You're so fortunate U really like your job [smilie=th_sign0162] ..not a lot of people can say that.

I have way to much wax, candles & votives. It's kind of like where do I start, just going to start using thing up even if it's out of season. I have told myself no more wax of any kind until I use alot of this up. LOL

Susan - I've told myself the same thing *many* times. I'm getting better, but the 'new' calls to me and I listen to that instead! Sheesh. :sFun_ahohno:

Make sure you get him Nylabones to chew on...they're great for puppies and safe. Take him outside to go potty and repeat the same phrase..."go potty" or something similar. Are you using a crate?

Aria - Where did U go on vacation? [smilie=th_WE1summer013] I got the pup several Nylabones the day I brought him home....just have to convince him to chew on them instead of me. :D I used the command 'go bathroom' with my previous pup and have been using that with the new one. Nope, I don't use a crate. Lots of people do, but I've never wanted to and didn't use one with any of my dogs.

Biolaeagles - I hope it cools down for your DS's Bday! [smilie=yes] Are U planning on having a party for him outside?

I'm melting SGA IHOP - mmmmm.....smells soooo good! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] We've had over a week of 90 degree humid weather too, but a front is supposed to go thru today and cool it off into the 70's for the next week...yay! [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

Sweet...Love your new avatar!! Mookie is adorable!! [smilie=th_huganimal]

Yes...I really do love my job!! [smilie=th_00000020] I love going to work and I remember a job or two when I didn't feel that way. The trade off is the pay is lousy....but if I had to make the choice again...I'd still be here!

Aria...welcome back!! Where'd you vacation? [smilie=th_WE1summer013]

Susan...I hear ya! It's just so hard to resist the waxies! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Biolaeagles...hoping the weather cools off for your little mans big day! :sFun_bananshula:

It's FP Raspberry Filled Bread

UTC Glazed Jelly Donuts

Sweet...Love your new avatar!! Mookie is adorable!! [smilie=th_huganimal]

Thanks MaggieMae! Not the greatest pic...can't see the scruffies on his head or muzzle or the patch of white on his chest. My camera is broken so the rescue place where I got him sent this to me.

I'm burning Crossroads Orange Vanilla candle. Not the strongest scent, but their candles burn beautifully! :toppoints: For those that have da pumpkin fever and like pumpkin lattes, check out this Utube

- so funny! :D

Sweet, thanks for the link. Very clever! Now it will be stuck in my head all night. :huh:

I am melting Early Sunrise from YC again...I seem to have several of them and I think it is a good one!

Susan - good luck with the wax sale-ban! I did great all summer - it was so hot I told myself I would be buying puddles! However, it is cooling off now... :blush:

LOL Sweet....funny video! I know how he feels!!

Last change of the night...

Empanadas by AC

Malibu Rum Cupcake by JLCCW....'member her?

Upstairs Pumpkin Lilac by L3

Night all.