The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
sweet&spiceygrl

September's Smellies

Love the title, Biolaeagles!

Changed the upstairs melter to Cucumber Melon Cucumber Cantaloupe Cucumber Mint by Rockets Melts....liking the fresh fruit scent up there.

Should change the downstairs...

Hi All!

Morning melt was an unknown from HHS. It was a very light scent. I couldn't figure out what it was. Next up is SH Bewitched Broomsticks. I'm in the mood for a Fall scent this afternoon. So far so good.

Good afternoon, ladies th_76d65c2f.gif, and thanks! th_slider_flirt.gif

Earlier today I melted LSC's Sweet Kisses and my own Sugared Cronut. Now I'm melting another homemade tart in Apple Crisp Vanilla Waffle Cone. th_LOVE.gif

I'm melting Scentsationals Vanilla Pumpkin Cream. I kept waffling back & forth whether to turn it off [smilie=th_cha69] ...I kinda like it....I don't think I like it...it's ok....not my fave pumpkin scent. Maybe it's the vanilla in it, IDK. Off it goes. [smilie=th_roll]

Finally got around to changing the melters...

OLIS Blueberry Moscato Strawberry Lemonade....everyone's complaining....it's super strong but I don't think I like wine scents...gonna change it up before they start picketing! :(

So now it's...VCS Montague vs. Capulet...delicious. That's better. :)

Night.

I have Buttercream Frosting from Cheryl's going. Same thing here, Sweet - not sure if it is a keeper, then it seems OK. Maybe there is a little caramel in it, which is not my type of scent.

Morning! [smilie=th_326db8b3]

Did not want to chuck my VCS....that scent was TDF and its so hard to get a hold of any these days.. [smilie=th_smiley-crying] ....but....got a new delivery from C & K and wanted to see how well they do. I usually spread an entire clam around my house at once with the exception of a few strong scents (and 1803 which are super strong...I only use half). But I'm so impressed with cold sniff that I'm only using half this time too.... [smilie=th_sign0162]

Copper & Kraft Pumpkin Cheesecake...kinda spicy but not too much. This was a clearance item and sadly, I can't get more. It's perfect to me. I'll update in a few but so far it's kicking and its only been on for less than ten minutes. [smilie=th_happy096]

Morning! [smilie=th_326db8b3]

Did not want to chuck my VCS....that scent was TDF and its so hard to get a hold of any these days.. [smilie=th_smiley-crying] ....but....got a new delivery from C & K and wanted to see how well they do. I usually spread an entire clam around my house at once with the exception of a few strong scents (and 1803 which are super strong...I only use half). But I'm so impressed with cold sniff that I'm only using half this time too.... [smilie=th_sign0162]

Copper & Kraft Pumpkin Cheesecake...kinda spicy but not too much. This was a clearance item and sadly, I can't get more. It's perfect to me. I'll update in a few but so far it's kicking and its only been on for less than ten minutes. [smilie=th_happy096]

Wow, those came fast....Went to etsy to look at them...wondered how strong they were!

Good afternoon, everyone! th_wave.gif I'm feeling super pooped out today since DS # 3 woke up early and didn't settle back to bed until right before my morning alarm clock went off to help DS # 1 get ready for school. It'll be an early night tonight! th_offtobed.gif

I've been changing out a lot of scents this morning: Blackberry Jam from RM with Granma's Zucchini Bread from HHS, Funnel Cake Twinkies from HHS, and now a friend's White Tea. th_slider_flirt.gif

Debra - U don't melt many bakery scents do U? Did U end up shutting the Buttercream Frosting off?

MaggieMae - [smilie=th_LA839B1117] Your family might picket?? [smilie=th_funny_sign]

Biolaeagles - Sounds like going to bed early tonite is a great idea 4 U! [smilie=thzzz003]

I'm burning B&BW's Pumpkin Pie...luv the scent but not thrilled that the wicks are barely lit now. I thought they fixed their wick issues?? Apparently not. :( Has anyone else burned any of their new scents recently?

Debra - U don't melt many bakery scents do U? Did U end up shutting the Buttercream Frosting off?

MaggieMae - [smilie=th_LA839B1117] Your family might picket?? [smilie=th_funny_sign]

Biolaeagles - Sounds like going to bed early tonite is a great idea 4 U! [smilie=thzzz003]

I'm burning B&BW's Pumpkin Pie...luv the scent but not thrilled that the wicks are barely lit now. I thought they fixed their wick issues?? Apparently not. :( Has anyone else burned any of their new scents recently?

I haven't burned mine yet, but have had bath and body works candles do that.

Biolaeagles, hope you get a good night's sleep tonight!

A day off for me today so I went shopping! A rare treat, but I was caught up on household chores and there were leftovers for dinner. I went to several places, but spent the most time (and money ) at the new Hobby Lobby that just opened near us. Found some neat items for the gallery wall I'm creating on the big wall going up the staircase. Melting Huckleberry Sage from Scentsy. The sage is very subtle; in fact, I don't smell it all. Lol. Good fruity scent, though.

Biolaeagles...hope your little guys finger is ok....and I hope you can get a good rest tonight!

Mpfand...I love Hobby Lobby but it can be dangerous to shop there...I want everything. ;)

Sweet...I have no B&BW candles in rotation right now...that really stinks about the wicks. I should be breaking into mine soon. How do the wicks look? Are they wider or the skinner ones? Mine are the wider ones. I can't remember which ones I had trouble with in the past and I wonder if that really makes a difference or not. [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

It's Aunt Smellmans tonight....finishing off a loaf in Rachael's Blue Moon/Sugar Cookie Dough/Cotton Candy...I'm sad that she's closed...I've had great luck with her stuff once it's cured.

Upstairs it's Celtic Mist by TTT

Goodnight.

Sweet - I let her melt! Not my fav, but I hate tossing them out.

Tonight it is CFTKR - Lemon Gumdroptini and LSC - Lavender Mallow Bread.

Hi ladies. Melting today: Strawberry by Pictures & Wax, smells really good.

Sweet, I have used two of the poptails candles from BBW, no problem with the wicks, but started burnng Amsterdam having problems with that one big time. [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon

I went to several places, but spent the most time (and money ) at the new Hobby Lobby that just opened near us. Found some neat items for the gallery wall I'm creating on the big wall going up the staircase.

Mpand - That sounds nice! What type items are U putting on your gallery wall?

Sweet...I have no B&BW candles in rotation right now...that really stinks about the wicks. I should be breaking into mine soon. How do the wicks look? Are they wider or the skinner ones? Mine are the wider ones.

It's Aunt Smellmans tonight....finishing off a loaf in Rachael's Blue Moon/Sugar Cookie Dough/Cotton Candy...I'm sad that she's closed...I've had great luck with her stuff once it's cured.

MaggieMae - The wicks on this candle are the wider ones. I didn't have a problem at the beginning of burning it, started when the candle was half gone. :( I got other candles when I got this one and they all have the same wicks.

I just looked at Aunt Smellman's and it sez 'temporarily' closed...is that right or have U heard differently?

Sweet, I have used two of the poptails candles from BBW, no problem with the wicks, but started burnng Amsterdam having problems with that one big time. [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon

Susan - Oh nooooo :o ...what type problems are U having with the Amsterdam candle?

Good Thursday morning! I'm melting a sample from SGA...Tooty Fruity...smells like very sweet fruits. I went to pick up a pup yesterday, he's a Lab mix and 9 weeks old, such a cutie! But....the usual puppy stuff of chewing, getting housebroken, crying in the middle of the night (after not getting sleep for months taking care of my older dog..made me want to join him! :crysmiley1: ) and trying to make peace with the cats...made me wonder...what was I thinking?? :sFun_ahohno: lol I know it's just temporary and it'll just take some time. On top of that, 3 warning lights came on in my car and I have to take it in to see what's up today when I don't want to go anywhere or deal with any of this...kwim? [smilie=th_pardon] Debra - I remember U had an adjustment period for your new dog and the cats....any advice?