The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

August's Alluring Scents

Good Tuesday morning! [smilie=th_76d65c2f] I'm melting an oldie....Aunt Nena's Monkey Bread...still smells great! :sFun_mango: Hard to believe school is beginning again....seems like the summer flew by! Speaking of flying by ....4 months today is Christmas! :sFun_ahohno:

Sweet, I still have a tart or two from Aunt Nena's....glad they're holding up well. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

I'm feeling very vanilla today. [smilie=th_foolish1] Melting Vanilla Walnut and Vanilla Bean Buttercream both from Scentsy and Vanilla Crack from LOL. This was probably my favorite scent from LOL and it's my last one. [smilie=th_sad-1] My house smells so good! :wub: Hope everyone has a great day! [smilie=th_snoopy]

Good morning, everyone!th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif I'm looking forward to school starting too. DS # 1 has been so bored at home since it's hard to haul all three boys out while still breastfeeding all the time.th_help.gif

Sweet, yay for Christmas! sSig_woohoo2.gif

Mpfand, I really liked LOL's Vanilla Crack too.th_cry2yw3.gif

Today I'm melting Pumpkin Ginger Cookie from BH&G and Pumpkin Molasses Cookie from Goosecreek.th_drool33456183iw4.gif

Hi everyone. I would like for you to pray for my cousin, her two children where hurt on a school bus accident this morn. Broken bones for both. Thanks

Biolaeagles - Do U have da pumpkin fever too? :D

Susan - I sure will say prayers for them. How scary to have both kids on the bus hurt! :o Is this the same cousin that just had surgery?

I'm burning B&BW's Leaves.....smells sooo good! [smilie=th_LOVE]

Oh my gosh Susan....that's terrible but I'm glad it wasn't even worse. Prayers going out for both.

Biolaeagles...yep, school should give you a little break. Does DS1 go every day now?

It's Supertarts Full House....great scent. :)

Oh my, Susan! What a scary start to a school year. Hugs along with prayers.

Tonight it has been Rose by Aromalite. Wonder if they are OOB?

Morn ladies. Melting today: Calypoo Colada& Rum by AmbiEscents.

Candle: Tropical Getaway by Village Candle.

Sweet, this is a different cousin. The school bus had 35 kids on it and 20 where hurt. Thanks for the prayers.

Good Morning!

Past few days were quite busy. DH and I moved DS into a new apartment. Melting HHS Pink Zucchini Bread and Pink Wedding Cake.

Mpfand and Honeybear -Glad to hear your moms are doing better.

Biolaeagles- hope your DS#2 is feeling better! How scary!

Susan-Prayers for your cousin and her children.

Good Morning

Candlelove, I hope he's all settled in now...I'm not a big fan of moving....it makes me nutty when I have to figure out where to put everything! [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon

Starting my day with Fresh Brewed Coffee by TCSS and Blueberry Muffin Caramel Latte by SGA.

Have a good one. :)

Susan, praying for your cousins children. How scary!

I checked in with my dad...my mom is home and still the same as when we left; impatient, demanding and spontaneously angry. She begins outpatient psychiatric treatment today. It will be 5 days a week, 5 hours a day. It will give my dad a much needed break during the day. She intended to end her life and appears to be very unhappy it didn't go her way. She had a living will which was very clear, however, it became null and void due to the fact that the overdose was intentional. She didn't check into the legality of it all. I hope and pray that she is receptive to treatment and is willing to put forth the effort to heal. I pray for strength for my dad. This is going to be an uphill struggle. :(

Heading back to work today after being off for a month......Melting Rio Beach from Scentsy.

Good morning, waxies! th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif

Susan, that's just awful!th_empathy.gif

Michele, that is so difficult! th_sad2hz1.gif

Today I'm melting Grandma's Eggnog Zucchini Bread and Chocolate Chip Sugar Cookies from TCC. th_LOVE.gif

Michele, the therapy may be difficult. A lot of opening up has to happen to get to the root of the issues and that can be tough. I hope she keeps at it. It usually gets worse before it gets better. Praying for you all...a little extra for your Dad...I know he will need it!!

It's RM Creamy Zucchini Bread

SGA Everything But the Kitchen Sink

Homemade Sugar Cookie from a CF pal...thanks.

Mpfand - I'm praying for strength and help for your parents, too. It has to be hard for your dad living with so much tension and instability. I bet there might be a support group for this situation for your dad that might give him some insight, too. Possibly the therapist could advise him if any exist?

I'm melting Northern Lights Pumpkin Spice from a CF pal (TY!)...great scent! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Michele, so sorry about all of this...continued prayers.

Melting Haleys Caramel Cinnamon Latte this morning @ work :)

Good Morning...it's a beautiful day here. :)

It's Hurricane Wind by Grannys upstairs

And downstairs it's Rear Window by VCS

Have a good one. ;)

Maggie, enjoy the day. [smilie=th_hema1]

Susan, I hope your cousins children are recovering...

Work went well yesterday. I was invited over to a friend's house for pizza afterwards and stayed way too late visiting. :sFun_blahblah: Melting Pineapple Kiwi Colada from BH&G.

Good morning! th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif

Michele, I'm glad your first day of work went well! th_i-m_so_happy.gif

Today I'm melting Harvest Festival from Dessa's and Cinnamon Glazed Donuts from CFOW- both gifts from a friendy! th_drool33456183iw4.gif

Maggie. - the newlyweds are all settled in. After DS got married he needed a bigger place for two. They moved just one flight down in his building. It wasn't too bad.

Michele-Continued prayers for your family.

Just got to the beach house and put on the papaya tart from the other day. Going to change out soon. Not my favorite.