The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

August's Alluring Scents

Up late as usual...it's 2am here and I'm not tired at all. Argh.

Whelp....I've got Aaron's Cosmic Candy by Rockets Melts and

Cotton Candy by Scentfully Addictive going tonight.

See Ya in the morning.

Good Morning!

Starting my day with CFOW Cinnamon Glazed Donuts and Cuppa Coffee...a fav. But the last of the bag. :(

Upstairs it's WOW Pink Sugar Cotton Candy Noel

Have a good one. ;)

Good Saturday morning! I'm burning B&BW's Pumpkin Pie....yummm! [smilie=th_00000020] Yep...I think I've got da pumpkin fever already!! [smilie=th_pardon] I also saw B&BW's is having another 2/$24 candle sale this weekend and Golden Cinnamon has shown up. :blink: Ut oh..... :ssshopping:

Good morning, everyone! th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif

Sweet, yes, my sister's wedding is September 20th, and my other sister's is the first Saturday in November. It's busy times over here...especially trying to fit into bridesmaid dresses so soon after having a baby! sEm_blush8.gif

Today I'm melting The Coffeee's In the Kitchen from SGA and Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread from S&S- I'm so glad she's opening up on Monday! th_slider_flirt.gif

I haven't bought much lately in an attempt to use up my stash, but I am feeling a pull this weekend... [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon

Today has been YC - Comfort. The aromatherapy one - pretty good, pretty strong!

Debra - I know what U mean...I've got *plenty* of waxies, but every year the fall scents always call my name! [smilie=th_cha40]

I'm melting a YC combo ....half Autumn Leaves and half Autumn Wreath....smells like fall in here! [smilie=th_smilies-2]

Hi ladies, and good morn. Melting today: Blueberry Cherry Lemonade by FP

Honeysuckle Nectar by Scentsationals

Southern Jasmine by Redneck Scent Shots

Hi everyone! :) I'm home! My mom had what can only be called a medical miracle. A couple of days home on hospice and she was fine. Blood pressure, heart rate, pulse completely normal and the pneumonia gone. We signed her out of hospice and admitted her, voluntarily, to mental health at the hospital. I hope and pray she gets the help she needs and has the emotional strength to do the hard work ahead of her. There's much more to this than us 3 kids even knew so it's been an emotional roller coaster to say the least. Thank you again for all your thoughts, prayers and sweet words. Reading your posts helped me get through some of the more difficult days. I hope the worst is behind us.

I'm melting a very old Scentsy scent, Coconut Palm. I found it in my mom's stash. Lol. Still smells great!

Mpfand - Praise God! [smilie=snoopy] (if I'm not allowed to say that, they can edit it out :) ) Medical schmedical....that miracle was straight from heaven! [smilie=cloud_9] Prayers will continue for courage, strength & healing for your mom. :wub:

Mpfand...Amen to what Sweet said!!! [smilie=th_ef7d03c7] I am very happy that you got some amazing and wonderful news during this difficult time. I do hope and pray that you mom gets all the support she needs to work through this. Praying for you all.

Susan...glad your cousin is doing well.

Honeybear...thinking of you...hope all is good.

It's LS Volcano Capri Blue upstairs

Downstairs I've got LS Lilacs & Lemonade but it's way too strong....got turn off some melters.

Hi there friends.

Not much going on. Melting SGA Bedtime Bath

Today is DH and mine 17th anniversary. Not only did he forget, but has been a jerk to both me and the boys all day long.

Hopefully tomorrow is better.

Aria.. [smilie=th_sorry_] I'm sorry you're having a stinky day...I've had some anniversaries like that too. I do wish you the best and I'm sure your hubby will feel pretty lousy when he remembers (or needs reminding.) Maybe you'll be able to celebrate tomorrow. [smilie=th_CONGRA34] on 17 years all the same!!

Had to change the Lilac & Lemonade...even 1 tart was too much.

Now it's Fresh Cantaloupe by WOW.

Hi girls! How are you all?! I've missed you guys. [smilie=group_hug]

Mpfand ~ So happy to hear you mom is doing better and is on the mend! [smilie=snoopy]

My mom is supposed to be getting out of rehab possibly later this week.

Aria ~ Sorry your DH was a putz on your special day. Hope he knows he owes you big time.

I just got in late Friday night from my training in Vegas. It was an amazingly transformative week and I am so grateful to have been a part of it all. I've still got lots of work and training ahead of me, but I am well on my way. [smilie=th_aa17]

TCC Biolage

Homemade Lavender Patchouli and Pipe Smoke

DH was so sweet and had the house all cleaned for me when I got home with fresh tarts going throughout. [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

honeybear - he had tarts going? He's a keeper!! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

mpfand, that is the best news I have heard in a long time! I am so happy for you all!

Aria - Happy 17, and yep, he owes you big!

Tonight it has been YC - Strawberry Buttercream. Not my kind of flavor, I guess!

Morning!

Great news Honeybear....glad you're enjoying your training.

It's SGA Toasted Zucchini Cookies...delicious.

Have a good one. :)

Good morning, everyone! We had a busy weekend. DS # 2 got rushed to the ER on Friday because he got his finger smashed in the pantry door and ended up having a fracture and stitches since most of his pinky finger came off- ahh! th_thConfus_55.gifIt was a really hard day, especially since he's only two, but I'm so glad my DH works from home and was able to take him to the ER so I could stay with the other two boys at home. Saturday was my sister's co-ed BBQ shower thrown by me and my mom, and that went well, but we were super pooped! Sunday was much more relaxing of a day. yes.gif

Debra, I wish I had the discipline to not order for awhile- I really need to go through my stash too!th_pardon.gif

Michele and Honeybear, I'm glad your moms are doing better!th_i-m_so_happy.gif

Honeybear, your DH is so sweet to have the house cleaned and full of nice smellies when you got home! I'm glad you had a great training week too.th_stophierDancedancer04.gif

Aria, happy 17th anniversary! I hope your day gets better.th_empathy.gif

Today I'm melting Royal Sugar Cookie and Marshmallow Smoothie. th_LOVE.gif

Aria - I'm sorry U didn't have a great day yesterday :( ....hope today is much better 4 U! [smilie=th_friends]

Honeybear - Glad to see U back...sounds like U had an exciting week! So...does what happens in Vegas stay in Vegas? :D [smilie=th_biqazm1] Glad your mom is progressing!

Biolaeagles - Yeouch....poor DS#2...getting stiches is scary for an adult never mind a 2 year old! [smilie=th_th1ptgno] Now he can tell everyone how brave he was, tho!

I'm melting YC's Kitchen Spice....one of my fave scents from them! :wub:

Taking a break from cleaning to post the yummy scent I'm melting from a Sweetie here on CF, Lemon Sugared Zucchini Bread from Cross Creek. ♡ Today is the first day of school for both of my kids. DS started his 3rd year of college and DD is a senior. Where does the time go?

NMhoneybear, I'm glad you enjoyed the training. Did you get a chance to see much of Vegas?

Aria, congrats on 17 years. I think your DH owes you a big wax order from your favorite vendor (or two!).

Biolaeagles, I hope your DS heals quickly. Ouch! Poor little guy. :( What a scary experience for him (and you)!

Oh gosh Biolaeagles....never a dull moment with little boys!! I'm sorry your little guy ended up with a fracture and stitches but those little ones always seem to put their fingers In the cracks of doors and lots of boys can't make it till three without a stitch or two!! I hope he's feeling better soon! [smilie=th_ef3416a0]

Mpfand...I know what you mean....time is flying right by!! [smilie=th_yeahthat]

It's Blueberry Bread from Scentfully Addictive

Strawberry Patch Vanilla Bean Noel Wildberrry by L3....kind of a busy scent but I think I like it. [smilie=th_scratch]

Good night. [smilie=th_slider_bigsleep]