The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

August's Alluring Scents

Becky - Thanks for the info! [smilie=yes] On SGA's revamped site there's no area for restock announcements...does she routinely do it every 2 weeks?

Usually every 2 weeks...this one was 3 weeks i think....she took off a bit to be with her daughter and grand babies. And i just went to Carols site on etsy, now it says opening Monday, august 24 @ 11. Is she trying to throw everyone off...Im sticking to SGA for sure....i love her wax!!

Also, if you were signed up on the old site for SGA, she has new site, you will have to enroll again on that one....old sign in from old one won't work.

I'm a little out of the loop and don't know what SGA stand for. I want to check them out. Everyone seems to love that vendor.

Melting today Dessa's Mango Tango. What a nice refreshing scent!

I'm a little out of the loop and don't know what SGA stand for. I want to check them out. Everyone seems to love that vendor.

Melting today Dessa's Mango Tango. What a nice refreshing scent!

Sassy Girl Aroma.....I am addicted...I think they are my now fav :)

Good morning, everyone! th_76d65c2f.gifI have a busy day of errands, so here's hoping the boys are down for making multiple trips in the car! My sister's wedding shower is Saturday and I'm in charge of all of the decorations and games, so I have quite a bit to do this week! yes.gif

Maggie, thanks for the Blueberry Cake Donut review; that scent sounds amazing, but my nose barely picks up on light scents as it is! sad.gif

Sweet, yes, the items go out of your cart like before, but I felt like her last opening on Etsy wasn't as stressful as her normal website (maybe because Etsy wasn't shutting down because of over-population like her site used to?). Good luck! th_pardon.gif

Candlelove, you will LOVE SGA! She has great blends, and her wax always has great throw. th_LOVE.gif

Mpfand and Honeybear, I'm thinking about you two and your mothers! I hope you both are doing better this week.

Today I'm melting CBV's Bamboo and White Ginger and a friend's Blackberry Plum.th_snoopy.gif

Biolaeagles...I know! It's a shame...wish it was stronger. Have fun at the shower!

It's Vanilla Apple Noel by Dessas tonight....wonderful! :)

Goodnight all... [smilie=th_offtobed]

Hi friends....

Carol's etsy shop will open on Monday at 11am eastern. I think items can disappear out of your cart if someone else checks out before you. Also, Carol said if you want to make multiple orders, she will combine them.

Hope that helps. I like etsy for Carol...it's not as erratic.

Today I'm remelting a FP tart I started last night...Caramel Maple Gingerbread. Oh. My. Goodness. It's so yummy! I recall always hating caramel and maple scents. They always smelled way too strong and fake to me. However, I think the newer oils in these scents are much more realistic and not as pungent with a more pleasing aroma. [smilie=th_235F35F32]

sweet, I had no idea you liked pumpkin scents! [smilie=th_smiley_aaeq] [smilie=th_thlaughter] [smilie=th_slider_brent]

Morning.

[smilie=th_justcuz_goodpost] Aria!!! Lol I used to hate caramel too but my tastes are always changing and now I really like it blended.

Pulling from the oldies today....

LSC Banana Praline Bread

Aunt Nenas Banana Nut Bread

Usually not a fan of banana scents....but these smell nice.

Yikes....one of the BPB smelled bad!! Changed it for Caramel Zucchini Bread by SM aka BL.

Have a good one.

Good Thursday morning! [smilie=th_wave] I'm burning B&BW's Pumpkin Pie and it's deeeelicous! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Got mine in the mail today. Smells wonderful????????

Another oldie this evening...

Praline Cream Cheese King Cake by Beads & Scents....I miss this vendor....loved their stuff! :(. Hope they throw.

Got back from my school meeting...got a new schedule....in with the fours instead of the threes this year (I'll miss my littlest ones) but it's full days which is great news. Think I'll be getting a couple that I had last year...excited to get back!

I agree! That Pumpkin Pie is delightful!

Good evening, everyone! th_offtobed.gif Aria, I like Carol's new system now too. Also, that FP tart sounds delicious! th_drool33456183iw4.gif Maggie, I'm glad you get to work full days and see some of your old students! th_dancing_smile.gif Earlier today I was melting HHS' Granma's Cherry Marshmallow Bread (love!) and Toasted Cannoli, which I didn't like as much. Now I'm burning YC's peppermint Cocoa and Walnut Avenue's Pumpkin Waffles. th_LOVE.gif

Good morning [smilie=th_316785e4]

Melting CFTKR Tooth Fairy...smells like bubblegum :sFun_bubblegum:

That tart that I melted yesterday lasted forever...2 tealights and then put it in a bulb warmer and it was still throwing!

Maggie, good luck this year with the fours!

biola, your HHS scents sound yummy...never tried the cannoli one must be a new scent?

Need a refill on my coffee....have a good day everyone! [smilie=th_Animated20Dogs20wavin

Mpfand - Thinking about U ...prayers continue.

Honeybear - Are U still away at training? Hope your mom continues to improve!

sweet, I had no idea you liked pumpkin scents! [smilie=th_smiley_aaeq] [smilie=th_thlaughter]

Aria - Who me...like pumpkin scents? [smilie=th_c032] Welp.....maybe a little.....[smilie=th_tease-1]lol

Got back from my school meeting...got a new schedule....in with the fours instead of the threes this year (I'll miss my littlest ones) but it's full days which is great news. Think I'll be getting a couple that I had last year...excited to get back!

MaggieMae - Good news you'll get full days this year! When does your school start back? [smilie=th_anyminute]

[smilie=th_bb20] I'm burning B&BW's Pumpkin Pie....soooo good! [smilie=th_LOVE] After storms went thru yesterday we're having a preview of fall with cooler, less humid days...yay! [smilie=th_c61]

Good Morning and thanks regarding my job....looking forward to it.

Sweet, I begin the 9th of September.

It's Cafe by WOW....delicious.

Upstairs it's Sheets on a Line by Dairy Aire.

Have a good one. :)

Good morning, everyone!th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif I'm getting last minute errands ready for my sister's co-ed wedding shower/ BBQ tomorrow; it's a lot of work with three boys around! Ahhh! I definitely have had some mini cleaning disasters happen while trying to finish a craft for tomorrow. th_insane.gif

Sweet, I'm glad that Pumpkin Pie candle is good- I ordered two based off of YouTube reviews! th_slider_hi5.gif

Today I'm melting Pumpkin Bread and Pumpkin Vanilla Butter Fudge from a friend. th_slider_flirt.gif

th_bb20.gif

Biolaeagles - I ordered the Pumpkin Pie from watching a UTube review, too and am glad I did! [smilie=yes] Have fun at the shower/BBQ tomorrow! Is the wedding in Sept?

I'm melting SGA's Fall Bakery.... [smilie=th_fabulous1] !!