The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

August's Alluring Scents

I want to thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. I've read all of your posts and appreciate your kind words so much. My mom is still with us.....I'm driving back to ID tomorrow morning and will stay throughout the week. I want to spend some time with her....

I finally changed out a couple of melters; Watermelon Mint from Scentsy. Perfect for this hot day; we are under an excessive heat warning until tomorrow evening. Stay cool, Biolaeagles!

Mpfand - Your mom and U and your family are covered in prayer ...safe travels. [smilie=th_bighug-1]

Biolaeagles - Your boys might get a little antsy, but thank goodness U have AC and ya'll can stay inside and keep cool! :sFun_hot:

I'm melting YC's Vanilla Chai....smells very similar to their Kitchen Spice, but that's one of my faves from them, so it's fine with me! :sHa_thumbgoodjob:

Good morning, everyone! th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif

Michelle, I'm glad to hear that! yes.gif

Honeybear, I hope you had an amazing trip! th_i-m_so_happy.gif

Today I'm melting Ghost Munch from S&S and The Warrens from VCS- both appley goodness! th_LOVE.gif

Whew....what a busy mornings...doing [smilie=th_rk01_lavatricefare], changing sheets and the running to the dentist for a quick last minute cleaning....

Put on Pumpkin Scones by Kissing Booth....absolutely wonderful and strong...although it's kinda Fallish on this HOT day.

Upstairs its Hawaiian Breeze by Waxmosphere

Good Morning...

That's funny Debra....I was thinking the same thing!! :sSig_heeheehee:

My girls are out at work so I'm blasting the scents!

Melting Cutiepie Cupcake by Scentsy

Burning...

Clementine Cupcake by CC from a CF pal....delicious....thanks!

Blueberry Cake Donut from GC

Mango Coconut Cooler from B&BW

Earthly Essence by Crossroads...my mambo candle.

Smells fruity good in here!

Have a good one. :)

Debra & MaggieMae - Hmmm....have I mentioned a *few* times that I like pumpkin??? [smilie=th_foolish1] Truth be told, I got that one cuz it had pumpkin in the name! :D

I'm melting SGA's Dunkin My Donut in My Latte....delicious! [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

Good morning, everyone! th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif

Maggie, I need to get a cleaning soon too! How is the Blueberry Cake Donut doing for you? th_235F35F32.gif

Today I'm burning Sweet Lemon Zucchini Bread from CFTKR and Waffle Cone from HHS. th_LOVE.gif

Mpfand - Thinking about U...prayers continue. [smilie=th_friends]

I'm melting YC's Autumn in the Park....a great apple/leaves mix, strong w/a good throw....really like this one! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] Did anyone get in on CFTKR's last etsy opening? Did their server go wonky like her website's did with the rush of people trying to order? [smilie=th_thsignA]

CFTKR opened? Completely missed that one...but I don't feel so bad cause TCSS is so similar and I've got a "couple" of those. ;) That Autumn in the Park scent sounds good Sweet!

Biolaeagles...I love the scent of the BCD candle but the its so light I can only smell it when I walk right by it. :(

It's the same candles tonight but changed the warmers to Cantaloupe by CFOW

Night.

Still praying for you Mpfand.

Mpfand - Thinking about U...prayers continue. [smilie=th_friends]

I'm melting YC's Autumn in the Park....a great apple/leaves mix, strong w/a good throw....really like this one! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] Did anyone get in on CFTKR's last etsy opening? Did their server go wonky like her website's did with the rush of people trying to order? [smilie=th_thsignA]

I didn't think she'd been open lately. I ordered a couple openings ago, but I think she's got her site in etsy loaded up and ready to open any day now. Not sure about site. She was having issues with it.

CFTKR opened?

MaggieMae & Becky - Sorry if I was confusing, I was referring to her previous openings, she isn't open right now. She was going to open Friday but her FB page sez she isn't feeling well and rescheduled it for Monday the 24th. Becky - Did U have any problems with the etsy server since so many try to order at the same time? :ssshopping: Once things are in your cart, can they disappear or do they stay there until U checkout?

Good Wednesday morning! [smilie=th_76d65c2f] I'm melting TCSS Family Brunch from a CF pal (TY!). I was so curious about this wondering if the bacon note would come thru and I think it does, but just a tiny bit...mostly smells like pancakes w/maple syrup to me. I'm not a big fan of maple, but this is yummy! :sHa_okay:

MaggieMae & Becky - Sorry if I was confusing, I was referring to her previous openings, she isn't open right now. She was going to open Friday but her FB page sez she isn't feeling well and rescheduled it for Monday the 24th. Becky - Did U have any problems with the etsy server since so many try to order at the same time? :ssshopping: Once things are in your cart, can they disappear or do they stay there until U checkout?

Good Wednesday morning! [smilie=th_76d65c2f] I'm melting TCSS Family Brunch from a CF pal (TY!). I was so curious about this wondering if the bacon note would come thru and I think it does, but just a tiny bit...mostly smells like pancakes w/maple syrup to me. I'm not a big fan of maple, but this is yummy! :sHa_okay:

Yes, you have to put what you want in real quick, and check out....then if you want more, she will refund shipping and combine....kinda a pain really, but her website was the same way.....Im not sure that i am ordering this time,,,,i have way enough wax!! [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon

BUTTTTTT....i am interested in Olde Primitive Treasures and SGA restock Saturday, and i love FussAssMcGee....she has some fall/halloween cuties that are calling my name!! [smilie=th_d6ac145d]

Yes, you have to put what you want in real quick, and check out....then if you want more, she will refund shipping and combine....kinda a pain really, but her website was the same way.....Im not sure that i am ordering this time,,,,i have way enough wax!! [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon

BUTTTTTT....i am interested in Olde Primitive Treasures and SGA restock Saturday, and i love FussAssMcGee....she has some fall/halloween cuties that are calling my name!! [smilie=th_d6ac145d]

Becky - Thanks for the info! [smilie=yes] On SGA's revamped site there's no area for restock announcements...does she routinely do it every 2 weeks?

No Sweet...it's not you...I just retread your post and its me. [smilie=th_foolish1] LOL. I haven't been able to order from Carol in a looooong time but I know etsy doesn't hold stuff in your cart....that drives me crazy!

It's Pumpkin Soufflé Caramel Latte Butter Cookie from Rockets Melts

And Cafe Brulee Bread from Ks

Added a candle in Pumpkin Spice Latte by 719 Walnut Avenue