The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

August's Alluring Scents

mpfand, I am so sorry for all that you and your family are going through.

Tonight it is A Day at the Spa - I believe it is Gracie's, no label.

Mpfand - Thinking 'bout U. [smilie=th_empathy]

Melting Dessa's Coffee & Donuts this morning. Smells great.

Michele - That's one of my fave scents from her....yumm! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

[smilie=th_bb20] I'm melting CFTKR's Cinnamon Dolce Latte from a CF pal (TY!).... not a strong coffee note to my nose, but still good! [smilie=yes] Looks like our fall preview is over for now, going to be in the upper 80's/low 90's for the next week. :sFun_hot:

Mpfand - Thinking 'bout U. [smilie=th_empathy]

Michele - That's one of my fave scents from her....yumm! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

[smilie=th_bb20] I'm melting CFTKR's Cinnamon Dolce Latte from a CF pal (TY!).... not a strong coffee note to my nose, but still good! [smilie=yes] Looks like our fall preview is over for now, going to be in the upper 80's/low 90's for the next week. :sFun_hot:

Just noticed Vintage Chic opened and closed in probably less than 25 minutes...NO WAY! That's ridiculous!

Good morning, everyone! th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif Today my mom and I are heading to Chuck E Cheese's with the boys- should be fun! th_snoopy.gif

Sweet, I think we all missed the VCS opening again! I think it only lasted for ten minutes...seriously!th_F_14WA116161617.gif

Today I'm re-melting Blueberry Cobbler from CBV- delicious and long lasting! th_fabulous1.gif

Just noticed Vintage Chic opened and closed in probably less than 25 minutes...NO WAY! That's ridiculous!

Becky - Thanks for letting me know. Sad (annoying? dry.gif ) it's so difficult to place an order with her.

Biolaeagles - Chuck E Cheese is always fun for the kids....should tire em out too! :sHa_okay:

Just put on ST's Big Bang from a CF pal (TY!)...not melted yet, but cold sniff is good!

Hello All...got back today..

Mpfand... [smilie=th_empathy] I am so sorry to hear the heartbreaking news about your mother. I can not imagine the pain you and your family are going through but I am praying for you all. Big hugs my friend!

Thanks for the well wishes on our vacay everyone. It was very relaxing....hard to be back.

Honeybear...great news about your moms improvement!

Sweet...is pumpkin pie out now? I haven't smelled it but I'll try to get a sniff in soon.

Can't believe I went a week without sniffies...lol....but as I was walking down a cobblestone street I smelled some good scents and followed it downstairs to a lovely store selling homemade soaps....HADDA get some! ;)

Soon as I got in I popped in LOL Iced Lemon Biscotti.

Goodnight

Up early today, melting Tge Country Scent Shacks Family Brunch and it's yummy. Loving this Etsy seller. Also melting SGAs Red Hot Cinnamon, smelling yummy in my apartment????????

Mpfand - You've been on my heart so often....prayers continue. [smilie=th_00000020]

My son has a new girlfriend and she and her mom buy candles! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Debra - They say sons look for gals like their mama's ya know! ;) lol You'll have so much fun talking waxies with her and her mom! [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

Sweet...is pumpkin pie out now? I haven't smelled it but I'll try to get a sniff in soon.

MaggieMae - Glad to C U back! [smilie=th_slider_hi5] Yep...Pumpkin Pie is out and Pumpkin Cupcake is back, too! And they're having the 2/$24 sale today. Just sayin..... [smilie=th_c032]

Good Saturday morning! [smilie=th_76d65c2f] I'm melting SGA's The Coffee's in the Kitchen....mmmmm good! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] Got me to thinkin... why do they call it a kitchen? Other rooms in the house say what they are...living room...bed room...bath room...dining room. Wonder why didn't they call it a cook room? [smilie=th_scratch] Yep...my brain works in mysterious ways. [smilie=th_pardon]

Good Morning!

Maggie-Glad you enjoyed your time at the beach.

This morning it's LOL Coconut Cherry Macaroon. Smells so nice. I really miss this vendor. Luckily I have a lot of her stuff left. These tarts are still good and strong.

Hello All....thanks Candlelove and Sweet...good to be back! ;)

It's a homemade tart by a CF pal....Marshmallow Bomb Latte....wonderful! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Have a good one. :)

Oops...and Honeysuckle by L3 upstairs.

Morn everyone. Candle for today: Vanilla Caramel Swirl by Village Candle, one of my favorites.

Mpfand, thinking of you & your family still praying, hugs.

Melting Super Tarts Snape, SGAs Ooey gooey caramel zucchini and Dessas Zucchini bread this morning. Yumm!!????????

Good morning, everyone! I went to my cousin's bridal shower yesterday with DS # 3 strapped to me, and then we spent the rest of the day taking refuge from the 100 degree weather here...ahh! Our AC is definitely working overtime. th_thanimeomega_emoticon_97.jpg

Mpfand, how are you doing? Thinking of you...th_empathy.gif

Today I'm melting Brown Sugared Zucchini Bread and Wildberry Mousse Zucchini Noel from SGA. th_smilies-2.gif