The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

August's Alluring Scents

Honeybear - Glad your mom is improving! Have fun in Las Vegas! [smilie=yes]

I'm melting TCSS Pumpkin Cornbread from a CF pal (TY!). It reminds me a lot of Can-Do's Pumpkin Bread Pudding....soooo good! :wub:

Good mornies, waxy ladies! th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif I started running a week ago and it is not pretty to look at, haha! I woke up today with stiff knees and calves. I'm trying to move this pregnancy weight loss along. th_c032.gif

Honeybear, I'm so glad to hear the good news about your mom after such a long month.yes.gif

Today I'm melting Strawberry Pink Chiffon and Pink Chiffon Zucchini Bread from SGA. th_smilies-2.gif

Sweet, I'm so sorry for your loss. :( I've been thinking about you.

Maggie, I hope you're having fun at the beach!

NMhoneybear, I'm glad you're mom is doing much better. I wish I were home right now; maybe we could meet up! Have fun in Vegas!

We are still in ID. We were supposed to leave last Friday but Tuesday evening my dad found my mom unresponsive. She was rushed to the ER where she was admitted to ICU. It's been touch and go. What makes this even harder is that this was a suicide attempt. Anyway, I have not been melting, but I thought I'd stop in and let you all know that I haven't forgotten about my CF friends.

Mpfand - Heartbreaking news...I can only imagine what U and your family are going thru. :( Lifting your mom up now and will continue in prayer for healing and restoration. [smilie=th_bighug-1]

I'm melting Alamo Candelaria's Voodoo Praline Cookie from a CF pal (TY!)... deeelish! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

[smilie=th_goodnight]

Mpfand, I am so sorry that you all are going through this difficult time. I will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers.

Tonight - Apricot Melon, Cheryl's.

Good morning

mpfand, my thoughts and prayers are with your family...hugs for you friend

honeybear, enjoy Vegas...so glad mom is doing better

Melting CFTKR Country Berry Hotcakes

Have a nice day friends.

Mpfand - Thinking of U. [smilie=th_friends]

Good Wednesday morning! [smilie=th_wave] I'm melting SGA's Strudel & Spice Latte....oh so good! :wub: Having beautiful weather here today...mid 70's & sunny, feels like a preview of fall! [smilie=th_ecd36868]

I thought I'd share an update. We are home now, but will probably be headed back soon. This afternoon we had a conference call with my moms dr's, my dad and brother and sister and we've all agreed that hospice is the best choice for her at this point. There was irreversible damage done from all the medication she took. This is the hardest thing I've ever been through. It all feels like a bad dream. Thank you for your thoughts and prayers. They are very much needed and appreciated

Oh dear Michelle....that's not the news we all were hoping for. I imagine your emotions and thoughts are whirling and you're feeling bewildered at all that's happened. You and your mom and all your family are covered in prayer for strength and peace. [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

Good morning, everyone!th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif

Michelle, that is just awful! I'm so sorry you and your family have to go through this. th_sorry_.gif

Sweet, unfortunately September is our hottest month! th_cry2yw3.gif

Today I'm melting Fall Bounty Zucchini and Cider Dipped Donuts from LSC. th_smilies-2.gif

Mpfand - Thinking about U....prayers continue. [smilie=th_bighug-1]

Biolaeagles - The weather has been so unpredictable & crazy all over the country. I'm hoping Aug will be your hottest month and Sept will cool down for U. [smilie=yes]

I'm melting SGA's Dunkin Donuts in My Latte...delicious! :toppoints: Anyone going to try to order from VCS? If so, would U please let us know that she's opened & closed? [smilie=th_myspacepunked_sign000 She only posts on her group FB page when she opens and I don't like to keep checking her site if it's useless. :icon_rolleyes:

Mpfand - Thinking about U....prayers continue. [smilie=th_bighug-1]

Biolaeagles - The weather has been so unpredictable & crazy all over the country. I'm hoping Aug will be your hottest month and Sept will cool down for U. [smilie=yes]

I'm melting SGA's Dunkin Donuts in My Latte...delicious! :toppoints: Anyone going to try to order from VCS? If so, would U please let us know that she's opened & closed? [smilie=th_myspacepunked_sign000 She only posts on her group FB page when she opens and I don't like to keep checking her site if it's useless. :icon_rolleyes:

Hi Sweet. Don't plan to order. If I notice she's open I will let u know. Don't know how anyone gets in on her sales. She's opening somewhere between Thursday-sat she's only open usually 30-45 min if that. I think people just sit on Facebook and do nothing else. Don't get it.

I'll email you if I see her open too, Sweet! I'm hoping to get the Fall sampler, but like Becky said, I doubt I'll get in on it with my busy kid schedule! th_sad2hz1.gif

I just switched up to Blueberry Cobbler from CBV and this is yummy. th_smilies-2.gif

Thanks Becky & Biolaeagles! [smilie=th_bomb] I know how difficult it is to get an order in, haven't timed it right in a long time. I'm not on the computer or email all the time, so if U post she's open and I'm online, it'll be a matter of happenstance.

I'm melting TCSS Crisp Autumn Leaves from a CF pal (TY!)....[smilie=th_cc15]!!

Thanks Becky & Biolaeagles! [smilie=th_bomb] I know how difficult it is to get an order in, haven't timed it right in a long time. I'm not on the computer or email all the time, so if U post she's open and I'm online, it'll be a matter of happenstance.

I'm melting TCSS Crisp Autumn Leaves from a CF pal (TY!)....[smilie=th_cc15]!!

Well opening probably isn't today. Never did have restock. Maybe tomorrow. That's just crazy. There are people waiting online all day waiting. ????????