The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

August's Alluring Scents

Good morning, everyone and th_bb20.gif

Sweet, I'm thinking of you and hoping that you have something happy happen today for you to smile about. th_aa17.gif

Aria, lol! I was in band camp throughout high school (flute) and had so much fun! th_c032.gif

Today I"m melting Funnel Cakes & Waffles Cones and Macintosh Apple Vanilla Butter Fudge from S&S. th_drool33456183iw4.gif

Aria....I love when the kids tell me they need stuff at the last minute!! [smilie=th_smiley_aaeq] No, I dont....lol. Good luck.

Melting a big jewelry tart from Rockets Melts...Rock it Fuel and Sprocket Latte. Smells amazing and I can't wait to see what I got!! [smilie=th_shewiggle] Never ordered one before.

Aria - Sorry if I made that sound a little dramatic. No, not to the vet. I've had to have pets put to sleep before because they were in pain, but he wasn't. The dying process took longer than I would have wanted. He tried so hard to stay, but that may have been because he knew I didn't want him to go. Saying goodbye is always hard for me. :icon_cry:

[smilie=_smileyfacehugging_] So sorry to hear how difficult it was...oh my goodness, but glad he was not in pain. Take care.

Oh yeah, we were able to find DS a comfy pair of Skechers. I have a couple pairs of Skechers and love them.

I am also a fan of Skechers. Have a few of the walking shoes. They do feel like walking on bouncy pillows Sweet.

Just burning a candle this morning YC Beachwalk. This is a very strong candle.

Morning All

Love the Skechers, Aria!

Sweet....is that one similar to any of her other coffee scents? Cute name.

This morning it's Rockets Melts Pumpkin Soufflé Caramel Latte Butter Cookie...totally yummy....a lot going on besides the coffee though.

Have a good one. :)

Sweet....is that one similar to any of her other coffee scents? Cute name.

MaggieMae - It's different than the other coffee scents of hers I've tried (Strudel & Spice Latte, Sugar Cookie Latte, Butterbrickle Latte). It's a delicious bakery coffee scent! :sHa_okay:

I'm melting TCSS Cider Craze from a CF pal (TY!).....[smilie=th_fabulous1] cider scent!

Aria - I luv Skechers :toppoints: ...they feel like walking on bouncy pillows!

Good Saurday morning! [smilie=th_wave] I'm melting SGA's Dunkin Donuts in My Latte.....delicious! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

I am soooo loving SGAs lattes. Today got pumpkin donut latte in the mail. Oh my goodness, it's fab????????❤️❤️

[smilie=th_sHellobar]

Finally relaxing after a long day... :sSig_sup:

Melting SMT Orange Juice Cake/Cream Cheese Frosting/Fruity Pebbles :toppoints:

Upstairs it's Pink Mallow Laundry from FP...love Angie's "laundry" scents. The only one I didn't care for was Red Grapefruit Laundry ... that one was crazy strong.

Lots of Skechers fans here! [smilie=th_ecd36868]

Speaking of coffee scents...I highly recommend FP's Harvest Coffee...spicy and delicious!

Gonna try and finish up a book I'm reading... [smilie=th_200911025310]

Good night.... [smilie=th_slider_bigsleep]

Thanks Sweet! Might try to get in on her next opening. ;)

Tonight it's UTC Zucchini Bread The Cookie Bakery...delicious. [smilie=th_aa17]

Upstairs its Carribean Escape from a CF pal. Thanks! [smilie=th_c61]

Whelp...these should be the last melts for a bit....heading down to the beach [smilie=th_WE1summer013] with the twins for a couple days. Might take a melter and a couple tarts just in case the room doesn't smell good enough...lol.

Take care friends.... [smilie=th_wave]

Goodnight.

MaggieMae - Have fun at the beach! Hope U have hot, sunny weather and took *plenty* of sunscreen! [smilie=th_slider_hi5]

:hello: I'm melting SGA's The Coffee's in the Kitchen....don't know what's in it besides coffee, but it's yummy! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Good afternoon, everyone! We've had an eventful weekend with taking all three boys to the beach then a birthday party at a park. It was a lot of work hauling all the equipment and boys down to the beach, but it was a lot of fun once we got there! DH and I were more tired than the kids by the end of the day.thzzz003.gif

Sweet and Becky, those SGA coffee blends sound delicious. I think SGA has my favorite coffee scents! th_LOVE.gif

Maggie, have fun at the beach with your girls!th_WE1summer013.gif

Today I'm melting Tiffany D from CBV and Cotton Candy Frosting Poundcake from a friend. Both are nice cotton candy scents! th_stophierDancedancer04.gif

Hi there friends [smilie=th_wave]

Maggie, enoy your beach time and girl time! bf-beach.gif

biola, I remember schlepping all kinds of stuff on trips with the boys when they were small...don't miss that...it's a LOT of work!!!

sweet, did you have gorgeous weather today? weathersun.gif Ours was outstanding!

Have a couple of ocean-y scents going today bf-ittleboat-floating.gif

OPT ~ Seaside

YC ~ Ocean Star

Quiet here right now...DH and DS#2 are at sticks & pucks and DS#1 is at a birthday pool party at a friends house.

Just came in from walking Ozzy and watering my flowers bf-flowerwater.gif...now having a cold one lol [smilie=th_smiley_beer]

Hope everyone has an enjoyable evening 13_7_5.gif

Sweet and Becky, those SGA coffee blends sound delicious. I think SGA has my favorite coffee scents!

Biolaeagles - I really like them, too! [smilie=yes]

sweet, did you have gorgeous weather today? weathersun.gif Ours was outstanding!

Aria - It went to 87 today, hot enuf for the AC :sFun_hot: & the dew point is rising so starting to get a little humid, but it was sunny day!

I'm melting TCSS Amish Harvest from a CF pal (TY!)....luv this scent! [smilie=th_00000020]

In the high 80's here today, too. I am still looking for some rain! [smilie=th_roll]

My melts don't seem as strong lately. [smilie=th_insane] I am not sure if I have fried my smeller or if the melts are too old, or if they just aren't as strong as usual.

Tonight - Sample from Cheryl's - Armani Night

My melts don't seem as strong lately. [smilie=th_insane] I am not sure if I have fried my smeller or if the melts are too old, or if they just aren't as strong as usual.

Debra - Fried your smeller?? :o That sounds painful! [smilie=th_biqazm1] Maybe it's due to your unusually hot temps/no rain?

I'm melting TCSS Cinnamon Doughnuts from a CF pal (TY!)....wonderful cinnamon bakery scent! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Good morning, everyone! th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif

Candlelove, how are you liking HHS' Granma's Cherry Zucchini Bread? I got that in my last order that I'm expecting soon. th_235F35F32.gif

Today i'm melting Dessa's Autumn Campfire and TCC's Pumpkin Apple Bread. th_smilies-2.gifIt is overcast here, which is a nice change from the scorching heat! yes.gif

biolaeagles-I got the Granma's Cherry Zucchini Bread in a sampler I ordered. Surprisingly I really like it. Not really a big fan of cherry but this one smells terrific.

Hi girls. :)

All this talk about beach time is making me jealous. [smilie=th_200912104451] The closest I'll get to a beach in the near future is in a few days when I get to Las Vegas. I've got a one-week training coming up next week and will be staying at a resort. DD #1 is going with me for the weekend portion and we are going a couple of days early to shop and relax by the pool, then she will leave Monday while I begin the training part.

I'm happy to report that my mom is improving and finally talking after over a month without doing so. It's a slow road to recovery. Thanks for all of the prayers and good thoughts. [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

SGA Buttery Brown Sugar Zucchini

LSC Santa's Treats and Fried Apple French Toast

RM Apple Butter Caramel Birthday Cake

Homemade Pumpkin Cupcake Zucchini

Hope everyone has a good week. [smilie=th_326db8b3]