The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

August's Alluring Scents

Maggie, Scentfully Addictive has a good selection! wub.gif

I just switched up to Vanilla Sugared Shortbread from a friend, and will be burning Peppermint Cocoa tonight from YC. Now off for a quick walk before putting the boys to bed! smile.gif

Good Morning!

Got home late last night from a couple of relaxing days in the Poconos with my girlfriends. Lots of fun and lots of laughs.

Melting CCCC Marshmallow Peeps Cupcke and Amazing Ambrosia. Starting to smell good.

Hope everyone enjoys their day!

[smilie=th_e16] Just wanted to let U know my sweet pup passed away last evening. :icon_cry: Those of U who have had & loved pets as part of their family know how hard this is, but there's no way around it. Thank U all for your thoughts & prayers.

[smilie=th_e16] Just wanted to let U know my sweet pup passed away last evening. :icon_cry: Those of U who have had & loved pets as part of their family know how hard this is, but there's no way around it. Thank U all for your thoughts & prayers.

So sorry Sweet. Thinking about you❤️❤️

sweet, I am so, so sorry to hear you have lost your beloved furbaby...hugs to you friendhug.gif

Melting SGA Apple Pie Blueberry Muffin Ice Cream

Have a nice day everyone.

Sweet, I am so sorry to hear of your sad news and hope you find joy and comfort in memories of good times with your furry friend. [smilie=th_sad2hz1]

This evening I have been burning Brown Apple Betty by Darsee & David. They had 50% off candles at Hobby Lobby when we stopped in earlier today, and I just couldn't resist. It's in an old fashioned mason style jar with a rustic silver metal lid. Great throw and wonderful scent!

MaggieMae, hope you heal quickly and that you at least had lots of fun at the beach getting the burn! [smilie=th_WE1summer013]

Good morning. [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

Thanks Candlefan....it was a beautiful day! I'm good as new now. ;). You got a great deal on those candles.

It's Blueberry Cotton Candy Sugar Cookie from a CF pal....DELICIOUS! [smilie=th_00000020]

gmorn.gif It's a little bit cool here this morning...

Melting FP Harvest Coffee and Fruity Loops Marshmallow Cupcake

Smells incredible!

have a good one!

Good morning, ladies! th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif

Sweet, I am sooo sorry to hear about your furbaby. That is tough. th_empathy.gif

Today I'm melting Sugar Cookie Moonspice Bread from a friend and Eggnog French Toast Marshmallow Zucchini Bread from SGA. th_drool33456183iw4.gif

[smilie=th_bb20] I'm melting HHS Caramel Cinnamon Latte from a CF pal [smilie=th_teks0311] ....strong & sooo good! Thank U all for your prayers and kind words for my pup. [smilie=th_yourock] I've always heard of some pets that pass peacefully in their sleep and was hoping that would happen, but it wasn't to be.

Good Morning friends [smilie=th_76d65c2f] ...day off today...woo hoo! [smilie=th_ecd36868] I have a ton of things to do though!!! [smilie=th_insane]

Melting CCCC Blueberry Baguette and Cookie Kitchen...loving both!!!! [smilie=cloud_9] Deana is one of my most loved vendors!!!!

sweet, did you have to take your pup to the vet to be put to sleep? I'm not trying to be nosy, but your post got me a little curious. You don't have to reply, but we're here for you if you need some comfort. My heart is breaking for you...lots of hugs coming your way dear sweet. [smilie=th_00000020]

DS#1 has been at band camp all week (can't believe he's a junior in hs already this year!) and he just texted me that he needs to get a pair of white shoes for a parade the marching band is in tomorrow. Thanks for the heads up dude...ugh. :icon_rolleyes: Looks like we'll head out shopping after dinner tonight.

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

sweet, did you have to take your pup to the vet to be put to sleep?

Aria - Sorry if I made that sound a little dramatic. No, not to the vet. I've had to have pets put to sleep before because they were in pain, but he wasn't. The dying process lasted longer than I would have wanted. He tried so hard to stay, but that may have been because he knew I didn't want him to go. Saying goodbye is always hard for me. :icon_cry:

Thinking of you Sweet.

Aria- don't you hate when kids tell you they need something at the last minute? Good Luck.

Melting a free sample from Dessa's -Lemon Bars. Smells nice.