The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

July's Red, White & Blue Scents For You

Becky - Hope U had a nice vacay! [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

Mpfand - Yay..glad your DH comes home today...time to celebrate! [smilie=party]

[smilie=th_e16] peeps! I'm melting Swan Creek's Gingerbread....a little too much molasses in it for me, but still good!

Had a GREAT time....went by tooooo fast tho! I love Swan Creeks Gingerbread...YUMMY!

Good morning! DH was home by the time I got home from work. :) Glad to have him home. Today I am busy doing laundry and packing. We are leaving bright and early tomorrow morning for ID to visit my side of the family. It's a long 12 hour drive but it'll be fun, right? ;) Melting Vanilla Bean Buttercream from Scentsy. Yum!

Good morning, everyone! th_316785e4.gif

Mpfand, it sounds like you're doing a lot of fun trips this summer. Have fun and stay cool!th_WE1summer013.gif

Today I'm melting Lemongrass Mint from Scentsationals. th_i-m_so_happy.gif

Sounds delicious, Sweet.

Changing of the scents...

Barnwood by SA upstairs

Aunt Nellies Autumn Supreme by VCS downstairs cause it's a rainy evening.

103 degrees today. Yeowza, where is our rain? [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon

It is too hot to turn on melters! :huh: It is surprising how much heat they can put out.

MaggieMae - Such a purdy new avatar! Wish I'd see a butterfly with those colors in my yard.

Debra - Yikes - that's unusually hot for U isn't it? :o Since U don't usually have temps that hot...I'm thinking U don't have AC? :(

[smilie=th_bb20] I'm melting FP's Funnel Cake Bread.....they have [smilie=th_fabulous1] bread scents!

Thanks Sweet....you can't see in the photo but this butterfly has big almond shaped eyes that make it look like a little insect queen....it's too cool. They're from the UK...wish we had them here! Here's a close up:

https://friendsofromanroadfleamdyke.files.wordpress.com/2012/08/blue-common-blue-vp2.jpg

Debra...oh gosh...that's HOT!!!! Yikes! [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon

It's TSS Caramel Cinnamon Gingerbread Latte today....yum.

And upstairs it's Pineapple Peach Paradise by Grannys

Good morning, ladies and th_bb20.gif

Today I'm melting Cookie Butter Crack from S&S and Brandy's Birthday Zucchini Bread from SGA. th_00000020.gif

I LOVE Brandy's Birthday Zucchini Bread...sooooo yummy!

Hi girls. :)

Sorry to see you had a bout of mastitis, Biolaeagles! I had that, too, once with each of my girls. No fun. [smilie=th_empathy]

Thanks for all of your good thoughts for my mom. Today marks one full month for her in ICU. I think it's safe to say that she and I are both exhausted on all counts. She is slowly improving, but is still on the ventilator, and I was just told this morning she will likely need to be placed in a weaning center separate from the hospital. This would be a difficult enough situation when a mother and daughter are close, but far more difficult when there has been estrangement within the family. My brother was in from Chicago last week after having no contact with her for eight years, and prior to July 1st when she went to the ER, I hadn't seen her for a little over a year. That was her choice, not mine. :(

ST Yoda, Six Flags

Homemade Amaretto Zucchini and Green Amber

Hope you all are enjoying your summer and staying cool.

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

What's in that blend? :)

I think birthday cake and zucchini bread....It is WONDERFUL :)

SGA has a restock on saturday morning 10Am CST They are going to have some yummmmmmy ones.

Honeybear - I feel badly for U....you've had a really rough month. :( I had a feeling your mom would be moved soon, acute care hospitals have a limit there due to insurance, medicare, etc. Many interim facilities also have a limit to the amount of time spent there. If your mom still needs care after the interim facility, she may progress to a nursing home facility to continue care until she's recovered. Don't forget...all problems have a beginning, a middle and an end. It's the middle part that's often the most difficult. Hang in there, we're here for U! [smilie=th_bighug-1]

I'm melting Waxmosphere's Lemon Pucker from a CF pal (TY!) ....strong & good! :sHa_okay:

Honeybear....I am so sorry for what you are going through. Families can be extraordinarily difficult at times....but no matter what....you have done a wonderful thing being there for your mom during this time. It's a good thing for both of you...although very exhausting and stressful. [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

Thanks Becky....that sounds delicious!!

Found a really old one...Apple Butterscotch Cake by JLCCW...still packs a punch.