The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

July's Red, White & Blue Scents For You

Sweet, I am sooo ready for fall scents! I'm the girl that gets really excited for the holidays, so I'm hoping the summer goes by very quickly. th_pardon.gif

Tonight I'm burning Bear Claws from TCC and Vanilla Bean Marshmallow from B&BW. th_slider_flirt.gif

[smilie=th_sHellobar]

Think I'm gonna try a new-to-me vendor...

Lilac Sensations You Are My Sunshine....I'll see how it does.

Aren't her tarts cute? I just love them...

image.jpg1_zpsfqkqgmex.jpg

Goodnight [smilie=thzzz003]

Thanks Debra...whelp, I only put 1 on instead of my normal 3 but I could smell it just fine. It wasn't very strong though so it may need more cure time.

This morning it's TBG The Circus....a mega bundt.

Have a good one. :)

Good afternoon, ladies!The_Hi.gif Today I visited my OB because I have mastitis...it was hard to tell at first with just feeling tired from taking care of a newborn! Luckily I caught it in the early stages, so I should be feeling better soon. yes.gif

Maggie, those tarts are adorable! th_slider_flirt.gif

Today I'm continuing my pomegranate trend with Strawberry Pomegranate Birthday Cake from HHS along with a Cotton Candy Frosting tart from HHS in another melter. cloud_9.gif

MaggieMae - Those tarts are so cute! Think you're gonna like this new vendor? [smilie=th_235F35F32]

Biolaeagles - Yeowch....that can be painful :wacko: glad U caught it early!

Honeybear - Thinking about U [smilie=th_wave] ..hope your mom is better & you're getting some rest.

I'm melting DHS Sugared Melons....good & strong! :sHa_okay:

Thanks Michele, Biolaeagles and Sweet! I think I really like this vendor but I want to see how strong they can be....I'm gonna melt again in a week and decide.

Biolaeagles...feel better soon!!

Honeybear...still thinking of you! [smilie=th_empathy]

Upstairs it's Lilac Scentsations Forever Red

And downstairs switched to DA Lemon Poppyseed Blueberry Muffin

Night

Melting Haley's Cider Lane Vanilla Wafers this morning @ work...first day back to work from vacation.....having a hard time getting going today!!! [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon

Morning [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

Becky....it's hard going back to work after a vacation....the days seem so much longer. [smilie=th_anyminute]

So, I couldn't wait to melt another Lilac Scentsations downstairs....

I picked Snickerdoodle Latte and it's amazing! One little tarts is super strong and delicious....yummy bakery coffee! [smilie=th_fabulous1]

Have a good one. :)

Good Moprning!

Melting mystery tarts from MTT. This vendor's labels are handwritten so after awhile the ink is absorbed by the oils end you don't know the scent. I really can't tell what I'm melting. It's pleasant but not very strong. Will switch out later for something stronger.

Biolaeagles, hope you feel better soon!

NMhoneybear, thinking of you......

DH comes home today! :) Melting Lemon Coconut Chiffon from Scentsy and Coconut Macaroon from ScentSationals.

Becky - Hope U had a nice vacay! [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

Mpfand - Yay..glad your DH comes home today...time to celebrate! [smilie=party]

[smilie=th_e16] peeps! I'm melting Swan Creek's Gingerbread....a little too much molasses in it for me, but still good!

Good afternoon, everyone! The_Hi.gif Today my sister came and helped me bring the boys to the park- they were very happy to be running around! th_snoopy.gif I haven't braved the park with the three by myself yet, eep! th_thanimeomega_emoticon_97.jpg

Mpfand, yay for your DH coming home! th_aa17.gif

Becky, how are you liking the Cider Lane Vanilla Wafers? I got that in my last order too. th_235F35F32.gif

Today I'm melting Salty Sea Air and Lime Zucchini Bread from a friend. th_LOVE.gif

LOL Sweet! It was a scoorcher here today too...high 90s...so I went to the beach. [smilie=th_WE1summer013]

Mpfand...glad your DH is coming home to you!!

Biolaeagles...happy you got to get out with the boys....don't worry...you'll get the hang of having three soon...just give it some time. ;)

It's Cotton Candy Frosting by BL

Goodnight