The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

July's Red, White & Blue Scents For You

Thanks Michele...I agree!

Debra...yes...and that smell made me really miss melting.

Upstairs it's Lilac Sensations Purple Mountain Majesty

Biolaeagles ~ Hope you are able to get some naps in throughout the day to catch up on some sleep. [smilie=yes]

Maggie ~ Sure hope it's not the wax causing you DD's headaches. I think the concussion sounds more likely.

My mom is still intubated in ICU. Today she was finally able to get the tracheostomy. That will be more comfortable for her and is easier to wean off of when the time comes. Thanks for all of the continuing thoughts and prayers. [smilie=group_hug]

ST Go to Sleep

Homemade Chocolate Amber

Good Morning

Honeybear...I think you are right but I will feel much better hearing from the doctor. I'm glad the tracheostomy went well and you know I'm still praying for you guys.

Trying a coffee scent downstairs today....we will see what happens...

WOW Toasted Mallow Filled Donuts with Coffee....smells great!

Sweet-you have put me in the mood for some bakery scents!

Beautiful day here. Melting Dessa's Campfire Marshmallow. Smells so good!

Have a great day everyone!!

Good morning, everyone! th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif

Maggie, that WOW coffee blends sounds amazing!! th_aa17.gif

Today I'm melting a friend's Cotton Candy Frosting/ Birthday Cake and Wilma's Strawberry Honeydew Colada (my blend). th_LOVE.gif

Hi! :)

Today we are having my sister and her girls over for pizza and swimming. They fly back to KY tonight. :( When my sister asked them how they wanted to spend their last day here they said pizza and swimming at Auntie Shell's house. ♡ I've put on some girlie scents just for them; Pink Haze from Scentsy and Pink Sugar Berry from BH&G. Have a good Friday everyone!

NMhoneybear, thinking of you.....hope your mom is improving.

Have fun with the gals today, Mpfand! It sounds like you chose some perfect scents. [smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

I just turned off my melter containing YC Ocean Star because it finally faded out, but I still have my CBV Salty Sea Air candle going upstairs.

Honeybear - Sounds like your mom is moving in the right direction to get out of the ICU soon...hang in there! [smilie=th_bighug-1] Prayers that she continues to improve every day!

Mpfand - Have fun at your pool party! [smilie=th_WE1summer013] Will the girls be back to visit at Christmas?

I'm melting CFTKR's French Vanilla Pound Cake...on the med/lighter side but still good!

Good morning, everyone! th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif

Mpfand, that sounds like a fun afternoon! I wish we had a pool! th_WE1summer013.gif

Sweet, I love anything that reminds me of Christmas...yay for Christmas in July scents! th_LOVE.gif

Today I'm melting Luv Bug and Gummi Bear Peeps from CCCC. th_drool33456183iw4.gif

th_prod_107_1676.gif

Ending the day burning B&BW's Tis the Season....great scent, not just for the holidays! [smilie=th_00000020]

edit: Ok...I was too lazy to forage thru my packed away holiday scents to find the Tis the Season candle [smilie=th_pardon] so I'm burning McCalls Sunrise Cinnamon Bun instead.[smilie=th_sml29]

Like I said yesterday, rain today so time to light the candles!

So, YC: Ice Crystal and a strawberry that is missing its lid and label.

We had a great day with my sister and nieces. Sweet, my sister might go to KY for Christmas this year so we wouldn't see them. :( DH left this morning on a business trip. He'll be home Wednesday evening. I miss him already. :(

Melting Peach a la Mode from Scentsy and Peach & Mango from Mainstays. Enjoy your Sunday everyone! :)

Howdy All

Upstairs it's Diary-Aire Coconut Milk & Lavender...strong

And I'm gonna put 1 warmer on downstairs in VCS Elvis in Hawaii...fruity good

Oh Mpfand...I hope Wednesday comes quick for you. ;)

Thinking of you Honeybear.

Mpfand - Plans are always subject to change...maybe the girls will be back at Christmas after all.

I'm melting SGA's IHOP...yummm! I know it's only the end of July, but I'm getting antsy for some new pumpkin & fall scents. [smilie=th_pardon] Anyone else?

Sweet, I smelled a pumpkin Glade melt today at the store - a little surprised to see it already!

I am melting BH&G - Salted Lime Margarita.