The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

July's Red, White & Blue Scents For You

Maggie-My nephew had a concussion and still suffers from mild headaches. It could be that. My sister gets headaches from spicy scents. I have twin nephews and they hope to go to different colleges. My sister feels the same as you. Good luck with the colleges. My Oldest DD went to college in DC and other DD and DS went To PA.

Honeybear- Sorry to hear your mom is still in ICU.

Same scents still going here

Maggie, I hope it can be determined soon what is causing your DD's headaches.

NMhoneybear, I'm sorry your mom is still in ICU. Hoping and praying for significant improvement soon.

We got back from Disneyland last night. I went, too, and it was an amazing weekend with my DD, sister and nieces. So much fun :).....so many wonderful memories. It's cloudy and unseasonably cool here today; highs only in the mid 80's. Put me in the mood for a bakery scent. I went with Salted Caramel Cupcake from Scentsy.

Mp - did you see anything new at Disney?

Tonight it is Early Sunrise - YC.

Honeybear, you are still in my thoughts and prayers.

Debra, this year is their 60th birthday so they have special fireworks, parades and shows. We were there on July 17, the actual day the park opened 60 years ago. They were passing out free pins and cupcakes. :)

Good Morning

I'm so glad I have such a wonderful group of people here that I can chat with...your concern and advice is soooo appreciated!!! [smilie=group_hug] Thank you! Michele, I'm sorry to hear about your nephew but your post made me do some more research and it seems to be a relatively common side effect for weeks, months or even years after a concussion. I am going to err on the side of caution and take her to a neurologist anyway. She doesn't want to hear that she may not be able to ride crazy roller coasters but it is what it is.

Mpfand....sounds like your Disney visit was amazing! Glad you had a great time. ;)

Have a good one.

Good morning, everyone! th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif

Mpfand, sounds like you had a great vacation! th_aa17.gif

Maggie, I hope you all are able to figure out the source of your DD's headaches.

Today I'm melting Zucchini Bread from RM and a friend's Banana Nutmeg Bread Pudding. cloud_9.gif

Honeybear - Prayers that your mom continues to improve every day. Being at the hospital every day takes a toll on your emotions. I hope now that your brother is there maybe U can take a little time away from the hospital to unwind. [smilie=th_empathy]

Mpfand - I'm jelly U and Biolaeagles live close enuf to Disney to visit so often - sounds like U had lottsa fun! [smilie=th_yay]

Biolaeagles - Sounds like DS#3 is off to a great start! [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

My morning melt was SGA's Sugar Cookie Latte. :wub: We had a cold front go thru and has temporarily cooled it off nicely... puts me in the mood for a candle, so think I'll light up B&BW's Cinnamon Sugared Doughnut. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Mp - sounds like your Disney vacation was even better than usual. How is it even possible to upgrade Disney? [smilie=th_shewiggle]

Tonight I am melting Cheryl's Apple Balsam Pine.

Good morning, everyone! I feel a little like a zombie averaging about four hours of sleep with DS # 3. th_5337c1ad.gif I remember the days with DS # 1 when I could nap at the same time he did during the day- not so much with taking care of three boys under three! th_as.gif Coffee in a drip for me. please! th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gifth_oregonian_mornincoffee.gifth_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif

Today I'm melting Fancy Stack and Beignets from LSC- both delicious and strong (DH actually turned off the wamer with Fancy Stack because it was too strong for him). th_sad2hz1.gif

Hi All!

Biolaeagles- I feel for you. That's tough work taking care of little ones on no sleep.

Today I am melting Can Do Pink Buttercream and Can Do Sugar Rush.

Oh no Biolaeagles!! That is the only thing about a new baby that I DO NOT miss!! Hope you can catch some winks today.

I cooked Fish Tacos last night and my house stinks! [smilie=th_gagme] I had to....had to....put on 1 warmer.

It's LSC Sweet Grass & Cedar

Biolaeagles - No fun trying to take care of 3 young boys on little sleep. :wacko: I hope the time until he sleeps thru the night goes quickly for U!

MaggieMae - Any reaction from your DD while melting that scent?

I'm melting HHS Marshmallow Madness from a CF pal (TY!) ...sweet gooey goodness! :sHa_okay:

Sweet...I don't think its the wax cause she has it all the time....I just wanted to see if she noticed a difference if I stopped melting downstairs. She's having a big pool party today so they're in the yard...I figured it's pretty safe. No complaints so far.

Maggie- the concussion is probably the cause of your DD's headaches. The wax might actually aggravate her headache though.

Put on some candles tonight-

YC Sugar Flower

YC White Chocolate Apple

YC Under the Palms.

Maggie, I hate cooking fish so much! It seems like the smell sticks around for so long!

Tonight I am melting another oldie - Northern Lights: Tea Leaf Papaya.

Good morning, everyone!th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif

Today I'm melting Spiced Doughnut & Vanilla Hzelnut Chunks w/ Marshmallow Bomb OP from ScenSei, and Autumn Walk from a friend. th_slider_flirt.gif