The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

July's Red, White & Blue Scents For You

Biolaeagles, I hope everyone has recovered from their colds!

NMhoneybear, I'm so sorry for all your mom is going through. :( My thoughts and prayers are with her and your entire family. Glad your DH will be with you soon!

Tomorrow morning my DD, my sister and her two girls are headed to Disneyland for the weekend! My sister has only been once, years ago, and her girls have never been. Melting Peach al la Mode from Scentsy.

Morn everyone. Melting today: Pinkie's Peppermint Fluff by Aunt Smellman

Sweet Pea by K's

Raspberries & Sugar by 16 Candles.

Honeybear, hoping things improve soon, hang in there. [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

Good evening, everyone! The_Hi.gif It looks like the cold is tapering off for us (other than DS # 1 who still has a bad cough).

Mpfand, it sounds like your DD is going to have a lot of fun!th_dancing_smile.gif

Sweet, I agree with you that it's never too early to melt pumpkin scents too, which is why I'm melting Fall Festival from Nene's and Pumpkin House Cafe from KK's- gifted by a friend! th_drool33456183iw4.gif

Just got home from an overnight college visit....actually spent the entire week shopping for colleges...I'm pooped.

Honeybear...I'm so sorry that your Mom had more complications and I hope and pray that things improve quickly.

Biolaeagles...glad to hear the boys are starting to feel better. Hoping DS1 follows in that direction soon,

Fired up the melters...

MCB Cinnamon Glazed Donuts

Upstairs...

WOW Pink Likac Noel

Goodnight.

Good Morning!!

Biolaeagles-glad things are improving at your house.

Melting my first from Dessa's Sugar Butter Shortbread. Smells great.

Biolaeagles - Glad your family is feeling better! [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

Honeybear - Prayers continue for your mom and U. [smilie=th_empathy]

MaggieMae - I had no idea college shopping began this early. I bet you'd rather be shopping for wax. :ssshopping: :lol: I hope U had good results from your college visit!

Good Saturday morning! [smilie=th_76d65c2f] I'm melting SGA's Sugar Cookie Latte. [smilie=th_fabulous1] Supposed to be in the 90's with high humidity this weekend. Oh goody. [smilie=th_foolish1]

Good Morning!

LOL....dontcha know it, Sweet!! Actually, one of the colleges wants applications, recommendations, etc. in before mid September!!! I feel like we are already running behind. [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon Between job hunting, volunteer work, summer class work and college shopping....my girls aren't going to have a summer at all....and its flying by. [smilie=th_fear8]

It's Blackberry Gelato by Barn Candles...very light...may switch it up soon.

Upstairs its Celtic Mist by TTT

Have a good one.

[smilie=The_Hi] ....Hey Aria!!! Hope you are well.....haven't seen you on the board in a while.

Actually, the BG did ok....

Finally getting around to changing things up...

Strawberry Peach Snow Taffy....a freebie from WL ❤️

PS grapefruit by TTT

Good Morning!

Hope everyone is having a good one so far. Just put on an ancient tart- Southern Star Scents Ckean Kiddo. Will be shocked if I get a throw from this one.

Good Sunday morning! [smilie=th_dd5] Whew....it's so humid here today!!!

This morning it's SGA Country Berry Hotcakes Caramel Latte

Have a good one and stay cool. :)

Good Morning!

Hope everyone is having a good one so far. Just put on an ancient tart- Southern Star Scents Ckean Kiddo. Will be shocked if I get a throw from this one.

Souther Star and AMS. Those are names from the past????????

Good morning, everyone! th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif We had some fun lightning and rainstorms yesterday; it was nice to get some rain in this dry area! th_yay.gif

Maggie, it's good you're getting your college shopping done early! I used to teach a class when I was a high school teacher that helped kids with the college application process, and it felt like a year-long process!th_a136.gif

Today I'm melting Marshmallow Spice Latte from HHS and Cinnamon Oatmeal Cookie from CFTKR. th_drool33456183iw4.gif

I'm melting KK's Toasted Cinnamon Latte...yummm! :wub: Seeing those closed vendors...Southern Star, AMS, Blue Gecko...makes me wonder if they're still interested in making waxies for themselves or if they got burned out making them for customers. [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

Good Morning

I used to love that BG scent Debra!

Sweet, that's a good question...I wonder....

Late last night I put on CFTKR Blueberry Cobbler from a CF pal..thanks!

And UTC Blueberry Zucchini Crunch

Keeping them for now.

One of my DDs has been having constant mild headaches....doctor thought it was sinus but it never went away....wondering if it could be my wax. Probably gonna go scent free for a week or two to see what happens. Can not imagine what I'll do with all this wax. [smilie=th_sad2hz1]

Maggie-my DS says certain scents give her a headache. That's a good idea to stop awhile. Hard though. You have a lot more wax than me I'm sure. I have tons. I will place a few orders here and there but I am really trying to make a dent. Lots of my melts are old but so far having good luck with most of them. Have you narrowed down the colleges your DD wants to apply to.? That whole process is alot of work and time consuming. Does she want to board away?

Seems like many of the vendors I I used to order from have closed or now have very long TAT-like Haley's and CFTKR.

Just put on Ava's Southern Cheesecake in 2 melters. Hope you all have a great day!

NMhoneybear- hope your mom starts to improve. Thinking of you.

MaggieMae - Just certain scents....not all? cloud%209.gif Which ones bother her? I'd probably try not melting the ones that bother her first. If this is the DD that had the concussion.....could the headaches be related to that? It could also be hormonal. I used to get headaches once a month (KWIM? ;) ), but if it's only some scents, IDK. I sure hope they're not related to your waxies! [smilie=th_th1ptgno] Forgot to ask....do both DD's want to go to the same college?

I'm melting SGA's Strudel & Spice Latte....delish! [smilie=th_smilies-2]

Hi there. :)

Stopping in to report on my mom. She's still in ICU intubated, and there is only slight improvement in her condition based on the fact that she had not had any more complications since the pnuemonia, blood clot, and internal bleeding. This is day 19 in the ICU. They will most likely do a tracheostomy tomorrow since it is easier to wean off the ventilator that way. My brother came in from Chicago over the weekend and we cancelled DH's flight back to Phoenix for today. I'm so busy with all of this I'm hardly changing out my melters. Sure am missing my old life. Thanks for all of your thoughts and prayers, friends. :)

Homemade Precious Gifts and Caramel Pecan Latte Zucchini Bread

I think I have a Supertarts clammie order coming in this week, so I'm a little excited for that, but it will be hard to enjoy it fully with a guest in the house, if you know what I mean. [smilie=th_pardon]

Hi there. :)

Stopping in to report on my mom. She's still in ICU intubated, and there is only slight improvement in her condition based on the fact that she had not had any more complications since the pnuemonia, blood clot, and internal bleeding. This is day 19 in the ICU. They will most likely do a tracheostomy tomorrow since it is easier to wean off the ventilator that way. My brother came in from Chicago over the weekend and we cancelled DH's flight back to Phoenix for today. I'm so busy with all of this I'm hardly changing out my melters. Sure am missing my old life. Thanks for all of your thoughts and prayers, friends. :)

Homemade Precious Gifts and Caramel Pecan Latte Zucchini Bread

I think I have a Supertarts clammie order coming in this week, so I'm a little excited for that, but it will be hard to enjoy it fully with a guest in the house, if you know what I mean. [smilie=th_pardon]

Honeybear, so sorry to hear your Mom is ill...sending prayers for her...I have my first Supertarts clam order coming too...thought i might have already received the shipping info today, but nothing yet....First order, anxious to try for first time.....

Good afternoon, everyone! The_Hi.gifI just took DS #3 to his two week appointment and he's already gained a pound over his birth weight- woohoo! th_stophierDancedancer04.gif I just hope DS #1's cough goes away because he's infecting us all one-by-one! Four years olds aren't the best at hygiene and cold maintenance. sFun_ahohno.gif

Honeybear, it is just awful what your mom and all of you are having to go through! th_sad2hz1.gifI hope your Supertarts order comes in to cheer you up! sHa_thumbgoodjob.gif

Maggie, I really hope your DD isn't allergic to your wax; that would be tragic!! crysmiley1.gif

Today I'm melting Clean Grass and Vanilla Sandalwood from a dear friend. th_slider_flirt.gif

Honeybear...I am so sorry about what is going on with your Mom. Continuing prayers.

Biolaeagles...I hope your little guy gets rid of that cough soon. Good going with your littlest one!! 1 pound? [smilie=th_stophierDancedancer04

Michele...they are still undecided about colleges but they are both interested in PA or NP....and definitely boarding there.

Sweet...I've always put them in separate classes since they are identical but when their tests scores were exactly the same in high school they had to take the same classes. I would hope they go to two different colleges but I want them to pick what is best for them...if they end up at the same place they are not rooming together.

As far as they scents....she never complains about scents and everyone here claims they are immune and can't smell anything. I was worried that it could be from the concussion since she's been going to the amusement park this summer. The headaches are constant but very mild.

No scents downstairs but in my bedroom its SA Melting for a Cure...not sure what's in this.