The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

July's Red, White & Blue Scents For You

Good Tuesday morning! [smilie=th_wave] I'm melting SGA's IHOP....wishing I had pancakes. [smilie=th_200912104451]

I want to try that scent soooo bad....Going to watch for it next time. :)

Good morning, everyone! Almost everyone (including the baby) is sick today [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon . The older brothers did have slight colds when I first brought home the baby, but now the baby got it too. I hope we all recover soon!

Today I'm melting Birthday Cake and Caramel Apple Creme Brûlée from TCC. [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

I want to try that scent soooo bad....Going to watch for it next time. :)

Becky - I'll send some for U to try. I can't get to the PO often, but I'll get it to U eventually. :sHa_okay:

Biolaeagles - Oh nooooo....I'm sorry U all have colds & your little one isn't even 2 weeks old! [smilie=th_sad-1] I hope ya'll are feeling better very soon!

I'm melting Vanilla Grapefruit from a CF pal (TY!) ...very refreshing on this stormy, humid day.

Becky - I'll send some for U to try. I can't get to the PO often, but I'll get it to U eventually. :sHa_okay:

Biolaeagles - Oh nooooo....I'm sorry U all have colds & your little one isn't even 2 weeks old! [smilie=th_sad-1] I hope ya'll are feeling better very soon!

I'm melting Vanilla Grapefruit from a CF pal (TY!) ...very refreshing on this stormy, humid day.

That's so sweet of u!! I need to send u a few of my yummies too????????

Hello to you all! Today I have been melting CBV Fruit Loops. Wow-- powerful throw!

Honeybear, prayers going out for you, your mom and your entire family. Hang in there! It sure sounds like you have lots on your plate right now. [smilie=th_bighug-1]

Good Morning!

Melting Can Do Cotton Candy this morning.

Biolaeagles- hope everyone is feeling better soon.

Honeybear- thinking of you. Hope things are getting better.

Good Morning....another rainy day. Yikes.

Starting my day with IHW Snickerdoodle Latte/Pumpkin Pecan Waffles/Marshmallow Cream.... [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Thinking of you, Honeybear. [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

Guest candlejunkie

Some of the scents you ladies are burning this month sound SOO good!

Today I'm burning the "dance with me" ring candle from JC, which is Japanese cherry blossoms! So far so good :)

Good Morning!

Looks like it's going to be a beautiful day here! Yesterday it just rained.

Melting this morning Ava's Marshmallow Twinkie Noel in 2 melters. So far so good.

Have a great one!

[smilie=th_e16] candlejunkie....[smilie=th_Welcome1-1]!

Honeybear - Thinking about U....hope your mom is doing better and out of the ICU. [smilie=yes]

Good Thursday morning! [smilie=The_Hi] I'm melting DHS Cinnamon Glazed Doughnuts and it's [smilie=th_fabulous1] !

[smilie=th_we0081] , Candlejunkie. Hope you enjoy your time here.

Biolaeagles ~ So sorry to hear you all have a cold. :( Ugh! Hope it passes quickly.

Thanks for all of the thoughts and prayers. My poor mom took another turn for the worse on Monday morning when they found internal bleeding. They had to discontinue the Heparin (anticoagulant) immediately and with a CT scan found two internal bleeds, one of which was significant. Yesterday they took her to Interventional Radiology where they use a catheter to try to locate the bleeds and repair them (it's less invasive than going back into the ER), and to insert a filter to prevent any clots from rising to her major organs. We're hoping this third complication will be the last one and that she will start to improve. Again, thanks for your thoughts. I'll be really glad to have DH home for the weekend. He comes in this evening.

Threw on a few homemade ones since I haven't had time to "angst" through any vendor stash to decide what to melt. [smilie=th_pardon]

Lavender, Vanilla Frosted Grahams, Sugared Peaches, and Vanilla Sandalwood

Good afternoon, everyone! [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

Candlelove,[smilie=th_Welcome1-1]!

Honeybear, I'm so sorry for all that you and your family have gone through.[smilie=th_sad2hz1] I really hope your mom takes a turn for the better soon too! [smilie=th_empathy]

Today I'm melting a friend's tarts in Tea & Cake (good and STRONG!) and Blueberry Lemon Mallow Muffins. [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Honeybear - I'm so glad your DH will be home soon to give U some support w/your mom. [smilie=th_friends] Is she breathing on her own now?

I'm melting Tiffany's Donut Shop/Leaves....mostly smelling the Leaves but I really like that scent, so I think it's a good one! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]