The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

July's Red, White & Blue Scents For You

Hi All-

Honey bear- Hope your Mom is feeling better.

Melt today is Angel Made Scents (at least 5 years old) Sugar Tango. Surprised so far how well these old tarts are doing. Hopefully this is another winner.

Yay Candelove....love it when the tarts last!!

Switched out the scents for Tangerine by SGA and Summer Party by FAM

Upstairs it's Cuthroat Razor & Shave by Alamo Candelaria

Goodnight [smilie=th_goodnight]

Good Morning and happy Saturday. :)

It's Dessa's Coffee & Donuts

UTC Cookie Bakery Zucchini Bread Noel Coffee

Have a good one. :)

Hi! Hope everyone is enjoying your weekend so far! I turned my melter back on to remove my YC Sweet Strawberry tart, remembering that it had faded only to discover that it still has some life in it! So I guess I will light up my two-wick candle in the same scent and call it good.

Here in Colorado we finally are getting a break from the smoke that had drifted down from the fires in Canada. What a beautiful morning! My lungs are much happier! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Good afternoon, everyone! th_76d65c2f.gif

Candlefan, I'm glad the smoke is clearing from the air! yes.gif

Sweet, any news about your mom?

Today it's LOL's Blackberry Mallow Latte and Ava's Gingerbread Sugar Cookies. th_slider_flirt.gifth_prod_107_1676.gif

It has finally cooled off out here. 9 days over 90 is too much for me - A/C is not common in our homes since we have such little hot weather. :sFun_hot:

Today has been Can-Do: Kudzu

Debra - I hope U at least had fans to help cool U off [smilie=th_dd5] ... I'm glad you're getting some respite from the heat!

Good Sunday morning! [smilie=th_76d65c2f] I'm melting SGA's Sugar Cookie Latte...smelling good! :sHa_okay:

Happy Sunday

Debra...glad to hear it's cooled off for you!!

This morning it's...

WL Blueberry Muffin Cheesecake Sugar Cookie

Waxmosphere Potato Chips & Ice Cream

TCC Birthday Cake

Have a nice day. :)

Thanks for all of the prayers and good wishes for my mom. She is still in ICU. It is day 11 and my sister had to go back to Mississippi this morning. I was incorrect in originally stating that her surgery was for a hiatal hernia. I found out it was a more serious condition called gastric volvulus. Vomiting blood is one of the ways it presents and it requires emergency surgery. She made it through the surgery okay a week ago Thursday, but was taken off intubation too soon. They had to reintubate her last Sunday, then she contracted pneumonia and a couple of days ago they found a blood clot in her lung. I gotta say, it's the hardest thing seeing someone you love hooked up to a breathing machine like that with a tube down their throat.

Sure do miss my old life with only DH away from home and an impending relocation on the horizon. :(

LSC Salted Caramel Apple Cider

Ava's Crunch Berry Crisp and Blueberry Zucchini Bread

Honeybear....I'm so sorry that you are going through this. I know how horrific it is to see someone you love suffering....my heart breaks for you. Continuing my prayers for her healing and your comfort.

This evening it's been HHS Granmas Iced Lemon Cookies and Iced Lemon ICSDB. Yummy lemon bakery goodness.

Goodnight.

Honeybear- I am so very sorry for what you are going through. That is very difficult to watch your Mom suffer like that. Hope that her conditions improves. Prayers and hugs for you.

Honeybear - Your mom will get the best care in the ICU, but it's a stressful time for U both, playing havoc with your emotions & thoughts. Prayers for healing & strength continue for your mom and U & your family. [smilie=th_bighug-1]

I'm melting Hot Orange Danish & Coffee from a CF friend (TY!)..... luv'n coffee scents in the morning! :wub:

Good afternoon, ladies! I'm waiting on a new battery for my laptop, so I'll be accessing the internet from my phone until then (no emotis, boo!).

Honeybear, I'm sorry to hear of your struggles. I hope your mom heals quickly. Take heart, friend!

Today I'm melting Orange Blossom from CCCC.