The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

July's Red, White & Blue Scents For You

It was definitely a surprise going "all-natural!" th_thanimeomega_emoticon_97.jpg

Biolaeagles - Quite an experience, huh? :blink: I wish they kept new moms in the hospital for a bit longer so they could at least get some rest before returning home. Glad to see U and hope U & DS#3 are doing well! [smilie=th_ef3416a0]

My morning melt was HHS Whipped Caramel Cinnamon Latte from a CF pal (TY!) and now am melting CFTKR's Eggnog Cinnabon. I don't see where Carol sez anything on her open FB page, but assume she discussed it on her closed page....anyone know long will her website be down? [smilie=th_thsignA] Should be interesting to see how her etsy store works out.

Good morning, everyone! Today DH and I are taking DS # 3 to his three day appointment- he's doing really well, and I'm slowly starting to recover. th_aa17.gif

Today I'm melting FP's Graham Cracker Oatmeal Latte and Cinnamon Cream Coffee. th_smilies-2.gif

Good Wednesday Morning!

Hope the 3 day appointment went smoothly for ya, Biolaeagles. :)

Last nights melts are still going...will probably change them a little later...

Grannys A Roll In the Hay

Homemade Sugared Cronut by a CF pal...thanks!

Have a good one. ;)

Getting a quick breather for a sec, so I thought I'd pop in. Not melting much of anything. My mom has been in ICU in critical condition since last Thursday morning. She had emergency surgery for a hiatal hernia on Thursday, but has had problems with low blood pressure, breathing difficulties (needing to be intubated), and now pneumonia. It's been a stressful week.

I'll be back soon. Miss you guys.

Honeybear - You've had a rough week! :( Being at the hospital, especially the ICU, is a draining experience. Saying prayers for healing for your mom and your family. [smilie=th_bighug-1]

I'm melting Nene's Fall Festival...great apple/spice/autumn scent! :wub:

Finally went through my incoming wax boxes in my closet (again) and cut it back from 8 to 4...yay! Now I don't feel like such a hoarder. LOL

So, I finally unpacked my LSC delivery from October....

Snickle What?

And HHS Whipped Caramel Cinnamon Latte from a CF pal....delicious. Thanks!

Sweet-I just placed a CCCC order. That one sounded interesting. Didn't get it though.

Just changed out my melter to Butterfly Lane Scents Marshmallow Birthday Cake. I have so many old tarts. I hope most have some scent left.

Good afternoon, ladies! The_Hi.gif DH took the boys to Disneyland with my mom and FIL, so I have the house to myself with the littlest man. It's nice to rest, especially since this recovery has been slower and more painful than the other two, but I definitely miss my other boys. yes.gif

Valerie, I hope there is some change for the good in your mom's condition today.th_empathy.gif

Today I'm melting a blend of Cinnamon Glazed Oranges and Vanilla Crunch Donuts- heavenly! th_drool33456183iw4.gif

Maggie, I had to put the brakes on ordering, speaking of hoarding. But, this hobby is much more fun when you are expecting the UPS guy. [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon

Tonight is Water Lily - Colonial.

Hahaha Debra....so true!! ;)

Biolaeagles....glad you had a restful day although I know what you mean...you do miss the rest of the little rascals when they're gone! I was always used to "kids noise" in my house and the house seemed empty without it.

Honeybear....hope Mom is improving. [smilie=th_balloons] Still praying.

Sweet....that scent sounds like something I NEED to try. [smilie=th_FULL_O17] Interesting.

Last night was all Waxie Lady...Peach & Blackberry Jam Sugar Cookie, Apple Vanilla Crisp Sugar Cookie, Pumpkin Cupcake Sugar Cookie

Today it's part of my SGA Coffee Danish...Brown Sugar Pound Cake Caramel Latte

Upstairs it's been Storm by Alamo Candelaria

Happy Friday.