The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

July's Red, White & Blue Scents For You

[smilie=th_326db8b3] Hi Candlefan!! Welcome back!!

Candlelove...thanks re the thread. ;) Coconut Pudding sounds delicious.

Biolaeagles...would you like a 4th of July baby? That seems kinda fun!????????????

Cookielady...those accessories sound adorable.

Sweet....I love, love, love that scent!!

Whelp...we are expecting company tomorrow and our pool turned green! Yuck! The rain is so acidic that it messes the pool up every time it rains. Ugh. I truly dislike vacuuming it. :(

Scents are...

SGA Grapefruit Orange Sherbet Buttercream Frosting

Upstairs SA Barbarshop

Happy 4th of July!! 4_july_10_confetti.gif

Debra - Yikes - that's unusually hot for your area, isn't it? :sFun_hot:

Good Saturday morning! [smilie=th_76d65c2f] I'm burning B&BW's Cinnamon Sugared Doughnut. [smilie=th_00000020] Hope everyone enjoys the holiday today!grillsmile1.gif

Happy 4th of July!! [smilie=th_wave]

Wishing everyone a very happy and safe day! I wish our weather was a little better....overcast and 70s.....brrrrr.

Changed the warmers to SGA Fresh Cut Grass....not my favorite grass scent....very green but not particularly grass.

Have a good one!! :)

Happy Fourth of July!!

Hope everyone has a good day ahead.

We are at the beach house. My brother is having a barbecue later

For now I am burning the same candles as yesterday. I'm a little out of the loop for new vendors for melts. Anybody have any suggestions? There seems to be a load of new ones out there.

Michele - Yep, there are some new ones....good place to check are the pkg report and damage threads, you'll see some mentioned there. :sHa_thumbgoodjob:

I'm melting VCS' The Warrens (gooey marshmallow glazed cinnamon donuts with a cup of cider lane) - this is soooo good! [smilie=th_LOVE]

[smilie=th_slider_congratulation Biolaeagles had her baby boy at 2:42 AM this morning.

Baby Reid was 8 lbs., 2 oz., 20.5 inches. [smilie=th_slider_congratulation

Mama and baby are doing fine after an all-natural birth. [smilie=th_23_32_7] No time for the epidural because the anesthesiologist was tied up with a C-section. [smilie=th_anyminute]

:confettistars: :confettistars: Congratulations to the whole family! :confettistars: :confettistars:

:hearts_tr:

[smilie=th_slider_congratulation Biolaeagles had her baby boy at 2:42 AM this morning.

Baby Reid was 8 lbs., 2 oz., 20.5 inches.

Honeybear -

[smilie=th_thwoohoonaner2gy] Thank U for letting us know! She posted yesterday afternoon, sounds like her labor progressed pretty quickly. [smilie=th_congratulations] to the happy family and [smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d to baby Reid!

Congratulations Biolaeagles!!!! Reid is an adorable name. :)

Hope everyone is enjoying the 4th of July. :) Melting Stars & Stripes from ScentSationals and Baked Apple Pie from Scentsy.

Maggie - I will trade you weather! That is what we usually have for the 4th - not hot like this, Sweet! Our "hot week" is usually close to September!

[smilie=th_aola] Biolaeagles! Great news! Congrats!

Today it has been Patriot from Hickory Ridge.

[smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

[smilie=th_CONGRA34] Yay Biolaeagles!!

What a wonderful blessing!! Congratulations to you and your family! [smilie=th_december2201661-1]

Debra...how hot is it by you??

This morning it's SGA Glazed Cinnamon Baklava Latte

And upstairs its Fairies & Fireflies by Grannys

I'm melting Starlit's Lemon Spritz Poppy Seed Cake from a CF pal [smilie=The_Hi] (TY!). Did ya'll have lots of fireworks in your neighborhoods yesterday? We sure did...no need to go to a professional display...and to top it off...they're illegal here. dry.gif

We had illegal fireworks going off until the wee hours, too, Sweet. <_>

Maggie - we have been between 92 - 99 degrees for many days. Our hottest summer since 2009 so far!

Today it has been YC - Ocean Star.

Happy Monday!

Whew, Debra....that IS hot!!! [smilie=th_cha60]

Honeybear...I forgot to thank you for posting about Biolaeagles! [smilie=th_teks0311]

Sweet...we had a ton of "loud" but "undecorative" fireworks going off between 9-10 nonstop. Don't understand that at all....what's the point without the lights??? It's illegal here too. :(

This morning it's CFOW Gummie Donuts

:)

Thanks Sweet.! I will check out those threads for new vendors.

Congrats Biolaeagles! What a wonderful blessing!

Melting a really old one today. LOL Pink Sugar Petit Fors. Unfortunately all of my tarts are pretty old. Hopefully they still have some scent. Actually just starting to smell this one and it's pretty good!

Hello everyone, and thanks for all of the sweet congratulations on Baby Reid's patriotic birth! It was definitely a surprise going "all-natural!" th_thanimeomega_emoticon_97.jpg His big brothers are so adoring, and we are blessed to have a lot of family and friends bring us meals in the next two weeks. th_aa17.gif

Today I'm melting Coconut Creme Cake from S&S and a friend's Pizelle. th_drool33456183iw4.gif

[smilie=th_stophierDancedancer04 Yay Biolaeagles....glad to see you melting and posting! Glad you and baby Reid are feeling good!! :)

This morning is LCP Pomegranate Honeydew Cotton Candy Frosting

Have a good one. :)