The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

July's Red, White & Blue Scents For You

[smilie=th_oops_] Posted in June's thread....

Thanks Sweet! I love your little emoties!!!

Happy Wednesday :)

Becky...I love AC too! Did you see her new scents?? I love the look of that dragonfly soap!!!

Bioleagles.... [smilie=th_yeahthat] to what Sweet said....take it easy!! You're almost there!!!! [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

Whelp, that raspberry was not smelling good. Idk if it was an old tart or if I just don't like it but I tossed it quick and put on...

PPS Iced Lemon Cookies

PPS Serendipity Lemon Cookie

SI Citrus Poundcake....went fine with dinner. [smilie=th_sml29]

This morning it's a new-to-me vendor called Rockets Melts

Buttercream Burnt Sugar Coffee Ice Cream

Space Cake (not listed in discriptions but smells amazing!!!!)

Have a good one. :)

Good morning, ladies! th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif

Yes, my mom was worired about me walking in the heat too...I need to plan around this summer heat....all my babies happened to be summer babies too. th_WE1summer013.gif

Maggie, how are you liking those Rocket Melts? th_235F35F32.gif

Today I"m melting Pistachio Coconut Fluff from CFTKR and SGA's Crunch Berries Latte/ Olde Towne Bake Shoppe- both gifts from a friend! th_slider_flirt.gif

Ahhhhhh..... :sEm_blush8: ummmm.....I like them sooooo much......I placed another order! [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon Her wax is very soft....the scent is strong right from the start....now I'm gonna see how long they last. I'll keep ya posted.

This morning it's a new-to-me vendor called Rockets Melts - Space Cake (not listed in discriptions but smells amazing!!!!)

MaggieMae - To tell the truth, I usually borrow Aria's emoties from older threads [smilie=th_pardon]....she has such cute ones! What does Space Cake smell like? cloud%209.gif

I'm melting SGA's IHOP from a CF pal (TY!)...strong & deeelish! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Becky...I love AC too! Did you see her new scents?? I love the look of that dragonfly soap!!!

Bioleagles.... [smilie=th_yeahthat] to what Sweet said....take it easy!! You're almost there!!!! [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

Whelp, that raspberry was not smelling good. Idk if it was an old tart or if I just don't like it but I tossed it quick and put on...

PPS Iced Lemon Cookies

Yes, I saw them...trying to stay away from there!!! [smilie=th_paper-bag]

PPS Iced Lemon Cookies

I love the Voodoo Praline Cookie!!

Becky...I still have a bunch of AC in the boxes in my closet!! Really gotta bust them out and try them!!

Sweet...its a bakery scent...its not listed on her site but it's super yummy. I think I smell a base cookie or bread note and a sweet citrus note too. It's delicious! I sent her an email and I hope to hear back.

Changed the upstairs melter to Hula Girl by TSW

Downstairs is still cranking so I'm leaving it!!!

Just got back from the movies and my house smells like dinner....so I think the warmers have burned off all the scents....time for a change...

Raspberry Lemon Cake by Waxmosphere

Pomegranate Champagne by Dairy-Aire

Strawberry Jam n Shortcake Sugar Cookie by Waxie Lady

Goodnight. [smilie=th_slider_bigsleep]

Having trouble getting on here this morning. :(

Happy Thursday.

Hey Sweet....I heard back from Rockets Melts and she said...

Space Cake: Hints of crushed almond and traces of orange add sweet accents to this dreamy delight. Luscious creamy cake batter zucchini bread with sweet maple and blended with light spicy tones. A finishing base of marshmallow and butter cream that will have your mouth watering.

So....my nose wasn't too far off this time! :sHa_woot: LOL

This morning it's...

SSW Cookie Dough Coffee

AC Hazelnut Cafe

Good morning, ladies! We are going a little stir crazy over here since I can't be as active with the boys at parks and other public places. I'm having DH blow up a little pool to hopefully bring a little fun to the boys' day! th_WE1summer013.gif

Today I'm melting Lemon Poppyseed & Marshmallow from Tiffany's- love!- and Coconut Cream Pie from SMT. th_slider_flirt.gif

Biolaeagles- A small pool for the boys is a great idea to keep em busy & cool! :sHa_okay: How are U feeling?

I'm melting DA's Cinnamon Glazed Donuts/Orange Sherbet/vanilla Buttercream from a CF pal. [smilie=th_teks0311]

Great thread title Maggie!

Biolaeagles-Try to relax and good luck.

I haven't melted much lately. Right now I am burning some nice summer scents.

YC Ocean Blosson

YC Beach Vacation (on the warmer)

YC Beachwalk

YC Coconut Pudding

Goose Creek Island Sands

Hope everyone is doing well!

Hi everyone, and happy Independence Day Weekend! [smilie=th_WE1summer013]

I've been away from the forum for a long time but I am still into candles as much as ever. However, I am no longer working for that candle store. It was great fun for a long while, but it wasn't the same after my manager/friend retired. Besides, you can only explain just so many times to customers why they MUST trim their candle wicks before you start to go a little loopy!

This way I can spend a little more quality time with my teenaged daughters before my oldest one goes off to college this fall. I don't know how she will manage in her dorm room without the vast variety of scents she is used to here! Ha ha!

Anyway, it's awesome to see so many familiar "faces" are still around on the forum. Hope you guys and our newer candle friends are all doing well. [smilie=th_avatar_4219]

Last night I noticed that my CBV Blackberry Walnut jar candle (about half burned) was struggling with a weak flame, probably due to an over-crisp wick and the age of the candle. I scooped out an inch or two of wax and put it into my melter to refresh the candle. And that wax is the fragrance I have going right now.

I will probably switch to one of my patriotic Yankee candles later after this wax fades, perhaps Let Freedom Ring.

Hi Sweet! Do you mind if I ask what OOB stands for? I've ordered from LOL before, but it has been ages. Thanks!

Good morning! th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif I am happy that today DH is off of work so that I can rest- woohoo! Anyone have fun fourth of July plans? If baby isn't here or on the way, we are heading to my parents' for a BBQ and fireworks. th_snoopy.gif

Candlefan, it's good to see you back on! smile.gif

Today I'm melting Strawberry Noel and Marshmallow Madness from HHS. cloud_9.gif

Hi Sweet! Do you mind if I ask what OOB stands for? I've ordered from LOL before, but it has been ages. Thanks!

Candlefan - :hello: - good to C U here again! OOB is out of business. Sad [smilie=th_sad2hz1]...she had some very yummy unique scents.

Hi ladies. I have been out shopping today. I bought two really cute things. One is a bird cage that holds a tealight, and a tealight holder with your name on it. Now I just need to buy some tealights. Candle for this evening:Love by Woodwick.