The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

June's Sunny Summer Scents

VCS Mayfair....smells like strawberry taffy to me...gotta look it up. I miss being able to order from her. I haven't been able to place an order since she started only opening once a month. :( Sounds like she's got lots of good scents that I'll never be able to smell. [smilie=th_sign0164]

MaggieMae - I know what U mean...it's frustrating. It's not bothering me too much now with the summer heat cuz I don't order much, but come fall I might be doing this ---> th_c53.gif lol

I'm melting LCP's Iced Lemon Bread from a CF pal (TY!) .....droolworthy!! th_drool33456183iw4.gif

The Bam!Bars are amazing! Loved the Data and Yoda one...seems Six Flags might have needed a tad more cure time. It wasn't super strong as the name suggested. [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

Ava's Blueberry Cookies

Kimrie Anne's Blueberry Strawberry Crunch Muffin

UTC Pink Chiffon and Black Raspberry Vanilla

Night all! [smilie=th_slider_bigsleep]

NMHoneybear, congratulations on 23 years! [smilie=th_0b464f69745090d9d8a0f DH and I will celebrate 23 years next April.

Hot, hot, hot here. Over 110 everyday. Thank goodness for the pool. It's the only way I'll spend anytime outside. Lol. Melitng a new one from Scentsy, Summer Surise. I like it. Smells like fruit punch.

Thanks for the anniversary wishes. Mpfand. Early congrats to you and your DH! ????

Sweet - This may surprise you since you know how much I love pumpkin and bakery, but I actually cannot stand IHOP. ???? I don't know what it is about this scent, but it's one of the few I can't tolerate.

Homemade by a friend Banana Birthday Cake Coffee

PL Kiwi Kiss

GC Blueberry Cake Donut

Gonna be a hot one here today, too. Swimming pool, here we come! ????

Sweet - This may surprise you since you know how much I love pumpkin and bakery, but I actually cannot stand IHOP. ???? I don't know what it is about this scent, but it's one of the few I can't tolerate.

Honeybear - Say [smilie=th_sSig_what] lol I think there's a Pumpkin Pecan Waffles dupe in it, do U like the B&BW's candle? Their PPW scent isn't one of my fave pumpkin sniffs, but I do like it blended with other scents for some reason. My sis wasn't impressed on cold sniff either.

I'm melting Tara's Scentsational Gifts Harvest Moon - luv this scent! [smilie=th_smilies-2] All U gals in the west, take it easy & stay indoors or at the pool in those hot temps you're having! [smilie=th_th1ptgno]

Good Saturday morning! [smilie=th_76d65c2f] I'm burning B&BW's Cinnamon Sugared Doughnut, a giftie from my sis (she took my hint! :D ) It's another grey day with heavy rain here... yuk! (but good for burning candles)

Good Morning

Drizzling again....temps are like early Spring. Weird.

It's WOW Blueberry Vanilla Pancakes this morning.

Upstairs it's still Indigo by AC....might change that up later.

Have a nice Saturday. :)

Good morning, everyone! th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif We are off to take the boys to the park/zoo with DS # 1's friend. th_shewiggle.gif

Honeybear, I'm surprised you don't like IHOP too! ohmy.gif

Sweet, it sounds like you are having lots of fun with your sis. th_aa17.gif

Maggie, I'm jealous of your spring weather! wink.gif

Today I'm melting a gift from a friend- Alamo Candelaria's Raspberry Boom Boom and SMT's Tangerine Coconut Marshmallow Cake. th_drool33456183iw4.gif

Have fun at the park/zoo with the kiddos, Biolaeagles! All of that walking should help move things along nicely. [smilie=th_aa17]

LSC Spellbound

SGA Apple Pie Blueberry Muffin Ice Cream, FP Cinnamon Bread, HHS Glazed Jelly Donut, and Tiffany's Rosemary Mint ~ All thanks to a sweet CF friend [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Biolaeagles - I'm amazed that you're able to go to the zoo today :blink: - U should sleep good tonite! :)

Susan - We had lots of rain here too with flooding on some streets and yards.[smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon I hope you're ok!

I'm melting a combo of YC's Autumn Wreath & Autumn Leaves. I just wanted a reminder of fall and this sure did it! :wub:

Biolaeagles...I hope you all had a nice time at the zoo!

Sweet...we had the same kind of day but truthfully we needed it.

It's Ks Purple Carnival Candy tonight and upstairs its Blondes Have More Fun by SA

[smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d to Sweet!! Her big day is tomorrow and there's a thread started below. [smilie=th_stophierDancedancer04

Goodnight!

[smilie=th_bb20] I'm melting SGA's IHOP from a CF pal (TY!) - such a delicious strong scent! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

I definitely want to try that one????????. Yummy!!!

th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7ddd90b43762af4c.gif, Sweet! I hope you have an amazing day today with your family!th_aa20.gif

Today I'm melting homemade tarts in Lavender Latte and Lavender Cotton Candy ICSB. th_LOVE.gif

[smilie=th_balloons] Happy Birthday, Sweet! [smilie=th_balloons]

TSC Fluffy Pink Marshmallow

FP Lavender Marshmallow

Ava's Lavender Cookie Bread, SGA Misbehavin', and SGA Citrus Sorbet ~ From a CF pal [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

I hope you have a great one, Sweet!! [smilie=th_c2e41937]

Time to change the melters...

IHOP from SGA

Homemade Citrus Coffee/Pumpkin Pecan Waffles/VBN and

Homemade Orange Vanilla Coffee Birthday Cake from a dear CF pal....love them! [smilie=th_76d65c2f] Thanks!

I'm melting SGA's Fall Bakery. I'm not sure what's in it (I think I sniff pumpkin & apple?) cuz there's no description on her site now, but it's ahhhhmazing...luv this scent!! th_slider_flirt.gif Thanks for the Bday wishes peeps! th_slider_hi5.gif