The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

June's Sunny Summer Scents

Debra, I hope your DS had a great birthday!

We're riding out a heat wave here with temps 108-111. We're either in the pool or inide! Friday evening we went to see Jurassic World. Loved it! Melting Pineapple Sorbet from Scentsy.

Good morning, everyone! th_76d65c2f.gif

Mpfand, ugh! I hate summer weather on the west coast. angry.gif

Debra, I hope your DS had a great birthday! th_shewiggle.gif

Maggie, I feel tired from the celebrations too. We actually spent time with all of the dads Saturday and opted out of any parties yesterday because events two days in a row have been hard for me being so pregnant. th_aa17.gif

Today I'm melting Lemon Lime Cooler from HHS and Pomegranate Lemonade from Granny's (an old one, but it's throwing well!). th_prod_107_1676.gif

Hi girls.

Sounds like everyone had a nice weekend. :) It was low-key here with DH not feeling well for his first few days home. And yesterday he was better, so we hung out in the pool to celebrate both Father's Day and our 23rd anniversary. Today is the real anniversary we celebrate, though. It was 24 years ago that we met, and we both truly feel that we have been married to each other since that very first day. :wub:

TCC Whipped Key Lime Buttercream

ST Yoda

Homemade L'Occitane Lavender Amber and Picnic Jamboree

Enjoy your day! [smilie=th_sml29]

I've never ordered from Aunt Smellman's or Tuscadero's.[smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

On second thought, better not. Just placed a nice anniversary order with Super Tarts. Sunday DH and I celebrate 23 years. [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

LSC Beignets

ST Red Skull

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

I love Tuscaderos. I order from her all the time????????

Thanks for DS BD wishes - he said he thinks it was the best ever. Must have been the homemade strawberry shortcake! ;)

Congratulations, honeybear!

Tonight it's S&S - MacIntosh Apple Noel.

Debra, that S&S blend sounds delicious! I just love her tarts. th_smilies-2.gif

Tonight I'm melting Orange Blossom from CC and burning a Wild Watermelon candle from TCC. Night, everyone! th_slider_bigsleep.gif

Michele - [smilie=th_e16] Haven't seen U since your DS's wedding - did the weather cooperate that day?

Debra - Happy belated Bday to your DS! [smilie=th_drinks]

Good Tuesday morning! [smilie=th_76d65c2f] I'm burning Crossroads Orange Vanilla candle....another grey stormy morning here. And another realllly early one [smilie=th_th1ptgno] , but one bonus of being outside to feed the kitties before sunrise....fireflies were everywhere in my backyard! :confettistars: I have a very large rhododendron and it looked like a lit up Christmas tree with the fireflies on it blinking off and on.

Good morning, everyone! th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif I'm off to another doctor appointment today- 39 weeks this Friday! th_thwoohoonaner2gy.gif

Sweet, how pretty! yes.gif I've never lived in an area where fireflies were out.

Today I'm melting SGA's Brandy's Birthday Zucchini Bread and S&S's Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread. th_drool33456183iw4.gif

Biolaeagles - Not long for U now! [smilie=th_anyminute] Are U still having some back pain?

I'm melting Cinnamon Bun ZB from a CF pal (TY!) - spicy deliciousness! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] We had storms all morning long and lots of rain, have a mini pond in my backyard - yuk! :wacko: I'd be sooo happy to send all this rain to the west where it's needed. dry.gif

Hi, all! The_Hi.gif38.5 week appointment went well...Baby is taking his sweet time, haha.th_pardon.gif

Sweet, no back pain (other than normal carrying a lot of baby weight) this week! I've had a weird symptom recently where one of my legs have been going numb...I read it has to do with your belly pressing on your sciatic nerve. Oh the joys of pregnancy!th_baaaaa.gif

Tomorrow my mom and MIL are taking DS # 2 to Disneyland whle DS # 1 is in VBS for the week. I'm planning to hang out in Downtown Disney and rest for a few hours before taking him home! th_stophierDancedancer04.gif

Right now I'm melting a homemade Dr. Pepper and will be burning TCC's Fruit Punch later tonight. th_slider_flirt.gif

Good Morning

Biolaeagles...you've got a busy schedule over there. ;). Glad you have no extra back pain. That is NO fun.

Last night it was Butt Naked by Ks. Turning them off because I'll be out for the day.

Have a good one. :)

Good Wednesday morning! [smilie=th_shewiggle] I'm melting DHS Pumpkin Harvest Chai and it's a winner! :sHa_okay: Ya know what today is don't ya....6 months today is Christmas eve! :sSc_faint:

NOOOOOOOO...not already.....I can't believe how fast time is going! [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

Thanks for the anniversary wishes, ladies! [smilie=group_hug]

Biolaeagles ~ Any day now... [smilie=snoopy]

Today I broke into the ST Bam! Bars I got in last week. DH just left yesterday, and I didn't want to make a big production about them while he was here. [smilie=th_giggle]

ST Yoda, Six Flags, and Data

Tiffany's Very Berry Buttercream

SGA Buttery Brown Sugar Zucchini

RM Apple Butter Caramel Birthday Cake

Sure smells good in here!! [smilie=th_200912104451]

Hello, everyone! I just got back from picking up DS # 2 from Disneyland. He was so happy going with his two grandmas, and passed out in the car with a half-eaten cookie in his hand. th_c032.gif

Sweet, I'm excited for Christmas! It's my favorite time of year...it couldn't come sooner! th_excited-1.gif

Honeybear, how are you liking those BAM bars?th_235F35F32.gif

Today I'm melting tarts from a friend- Ocean Overlook and Sea Salt & Rice Flower. th_cc15.gif

Honeybear, how are you liking those BAM bars?th_235F35F32.gif

Honeybear - [smilie=th_yeahthat]....whatcha think of em? U got the bars last week and melting already - no need to cure for her waxies?

I'm melting Tara's Scentsational Gifts Amish quilt....it doesn't smell like that scent I've gotten from lots of vendors, makes me wonder if the label got put on another scent by mistake. Not liking it too much...think it might have to go. [smilie=th_sign0164]

Good morning, everyone! th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif

Today I'm melting tarts gifted by a friend- Strawberry Mountain Dew from WOW and Strawberry Zucchini Bread from Scentfully Addictive. I love me some strawberry! th_slider_flirt.gif

Finally changed up the scents...

VCS Mayfair....smells like strawberry taffy to me...gotta look it up. I miss being able to order from her. I haven't been able to place an order since she started only opening once a month. :( Sounds like she's got lots of good scents that I'll never be able to smell. [smilie=th_sign0164]

Upstairs its AC Indigo

Have a good one. :)