The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

June's Sunny Summer Scents

Sweet....unfortunately for you...and fortunately for me....I do smell that coconut. I wish I had some to share but I threw the entire clam in all my warmers. Maybe you would smell it differently.

MaggieMae - Thanks for letting me know. I trust your sniffer [smilie=yes] - if U smell coconut so would I, so I wouldn't like that scent...off my list it goes. [smilie=th_sign0164]

Good Thursday morning! [smilie=th_76d65c2f] I'm melting KK's Blue Ribbon Cookies... [smilie=th_fabulous1] scent! We had a day of respite from the rain & humidity yesterday but they're back today. Ick!

Good Morning...it's very wet outside but looks like the rain stopped so I'm gonna get in my walk. [smilie=th_stophierDancedancer04

My Aunt Smellmans was still going this morning but I changed it up for a loaf in SGA Grapefruit Orange Sherbet Buttercream Frosting....love the tangy sweetness of this....perfect for summer. ????

Hey Sweet....think you're gonna order from Supertarts? Is she still open?

Did anyone notice LSC opened yesterday? Completely missed it. :( I always find these things out a day late. [smilie=th_scratch]

Maggie ~ I saw that LSC opened about a half hour in, but I opted out because that wax is too soft to begin with. Decided to try and get in on a Fall opening if possible.

ST Red Skull (Sweet fresh picked strawberries, creamy zucchini bread, frosted with vanilla buttercream) ~ YUMMY

Homemade Lily of the Valley, Sultry Angel, and Spearmint Noel

DH comes home this afternoon. Can't wait.

Hey Sweet....think you're gonna order from Supertarts? Is she still open?

MaggieMae - Yep, she's still open. There were only 3, maybe 4 scents I was interested in with this group, so I'll wait until fall when more my style scents will hopefully be available. I didn't see LSC opened until today, too. [smilie=th_roll] Didn't know CFTKR opened either, no notice of the opening on her public FB page, just a post when she closed. :( BTW - I like your new siggy! :sHa_okay:

Honeybear - Yay for DH coming home! [smilie=snoopy]

I'm melting BH&G's Country Kettle Corn - smells sooo good, just like the real thing! :wub:

Hi Everyone! I'm burning Birthday Cake and Cinnamon Sugar Doughnut from Everything Dawn Bakery Candles! They smell amazing and the smell lasts for hours. I usually like to burn them at night when I'm back from work or just to have the room from smelling musty from humidity. I highly recommend!

post-3557-007793100 1434724692_thumb.jpg

post-3557-027588800 1434724715_thumb.jpg

Good morning, everyone! th_wave.gifI was having some bad back pain/false labor yesterday, so I tried to rest as much as possible. I didn't have any pre-labor contractions with DS # 1 and # 2 (I just went straight into labor), so this is new to me! I hope it means DS # 3 is going to come soon, because I don't know how I'll deal with the pain while taking care of the boys. th_cha40.gif

I skipped the LSC order for the same reasons as Honeybear- it's getting too hot here! I'm sad about missing the CFTKR one, though....her paraffin wax holds up great in the summer! th_pardon.gif

Today I'm melting Sea Breeze & Olive from PL. th_slider_flirt.gif

th_prod_107_1676.gif

I've never ordered from Aunt Smellman's or Tuscadero's.[smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

On second thought, better not. Just placed a nice anniversary order with Super Tarts. Sunday DH and I celebrate 23 years. [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

LSC Beignets

ST Red Skull

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Thanks Sweet re the siggy. Mr Panwar is my new favorite poet! :)

Aw Biolaeagles....I hope everything goes fast for you. My DS came quick....about 3 hours mild pains at home and by the time I got to the hospital he was born in 20 minutes!

Yay Honeybear...23 years is great! Good for you getting in on Supertarts. [smilie=th_december2201661-1]

Christine...I'll go check her out.

It's Serendipitious Kiss by TTT

Earlier this morning was Insomniac by TTT

Upstairs is Adam Levine by Scentfully Adictive

Goodnight.

Biolaeagles - I hope U were able to rest, back labor pains are no fun! [smilie=th_bighug-1]

Honeybear - Happy anniversary to U and your DH tomorrow! [smilie=th_drinks]

Good Saturday morning! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr I'm melting Nene's Gingerbread Latte...always a fave! [smilie=th_cc15]

Morn ladies. I just got back from going to the farmer's market, bought some honey for my Dad. I have a candle going: Sparkling berry fizz by BBW. My cousin got long ok with her surgery on Thursday, and is home resting. Hope everyone has a good day. Try to stay cool

Hello, everyone! The_Hi.gifWe just got back from taking the boys to the beach for DS # 2's birthday. I figured the beach meant no decorating and no cleaning! th_pardon.gifBoth boys had a blast.th_WE1summer013.gif

Happy anniversary, Honeybear! I hope you and DH get to do something fun. th_Kusje-1.gif

Susan, I'm glad your cousin's surgery went well. yes.gif

Today I'm melting tarts made by a friend- Grapefruit Lemongrass. th_LOVE.gif

Susan - Prayers for a good report for your cousin! [smilie=yes]

I'm burning Crossroads Orange Vanilla...it's been such a gloomy rainy day here, candlelight helps somehow. Very quiet here today... hope ya'll are out having a good time! [smilie=th_popcorm1]

Susan...glad your cousin is resting comfortably. I hope the report is a positive one.

Biolaeagles...glad you had fun at the beach!

Earlier I put on Fresh Cut Grass by Front Porcb and Grandma Jo's Kitchen by TTT to mellow it out.

Really enjoying this one today!!

It looks like everyone has been having a fun Father's Day today! We took it easy today since we were at the beach yesterday. th_WE1summer013.gif

Tonight I'm burning Pink Sands from YC and Wild Watermelon from TCC. th_slider_flirt.gif

Good Morning all....I am exhausted. Fathers Day is getting harder and harder as I'm getting older. [smilie=th_sign0164] Had the entire family over. Thank God it turned out to be a beautiful day. [smilie=th_fabulous1]

Hope everyone enjoyed theirs.

Debra... [smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d to your DS!!!

This morning it's

Front Porch Sittin by Laurabee Candles

Outdoor Greens by FP

Upstairs its Tank Tops & Flip Flops by Grannys

Smells awesome!

Have a good one. :)