The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

May Your Days Be Scentful

Sorry to hear about your DT tarts. Did yours get a weird chemically scent, too? So, did the computer tech fix everything?

MaggieMae - I don't remember a chemical smell, they just lost their scent. I still have a few left, I'll look em out and sniff to see if I get a chemical smell. The internet connection is better, still not 100% [smilie=th_roll] , but better.

Biolaeagles - You're putting too much pressure on yourself about your speech....anything U speak to the bride & groom from your heart will be memorable & perfect! Enjoy yourself at the wedding this weekend! [smilie=th_stophierDancedancer04

[smilie=th_bb20] I'm melting Sugar Cookie Latte from a CF friend [smilie=th_teks0311] & it's [smilie=th_fabulous1] !!

Good afternoon, friends, and thanks for the well wishes for tomorrow! th_cuddle-1.gif

Today it's raining off and on, and I'm melting Sugar Cookie Moonspice Bread from FP in both warmers. If I wasn't watching little kids, I'd be snoozing by a warm fire right about now! thzzz003.gif

[smilie=th_Hello_]

Good job on finishing up the speech, Biolaeagles. [smilie=th_thumbs20up] Enjoy the wedding!

Sweet ~ No party here at our house, but my group of old friends from 8th grade is throwing a little party for me Saturday evening. :wub:

They're calling it Val's Disco Graduation Party. Guess what we're planning on doing? [smilie=th_shewiggle]

SGA A Blonde's Birthday

HHS Granma's 7-Up Pound Cake

LOL Strawberry Cookie Bread ~ the last of my LOL stash

Hi friends!battineyelashes.gif

It's been gorgeous and hot here today. But around an hour or so ago, it got windy, the clouds rolled in and now it's raining!

Melting some yummy wax today...no work yay!

TC ~ Coconut Lime Verbena

TC ~ Birthday Bash

FP ~ Honeydew Cotton Candy

Long day. [smilie=th_smiley-yawn]

Argh Sweet...not 100%? That's aggravating!!

It's Kimrie Anne's Cola Cream Soda

SGA Wilberry Fudge Butter

:)

Maggie, my older batch of DT had an odd smell as they aged. So, this last time I melted very quickly so I did not have to toss any more.

Tonight it is Gain type from Cheryl's.

Happy Saturday!

Melting Coffee & Donuts by Dessa's Homespun Scents...a gift from a sweet CF friend! Thanks! This is making me want to place an order! It's so gooooood!

Have a bunch of things to do today....take care everyone!

[smilie=th_sHellobar]

Sweet, it's funny that you turned on your a/c when here we're way below normal. It only reached 63 yesterday and today is cloudy and cool again. It might make it into the 70's. Usually your temps are cooler than ours. We'll have heat soon enough, I'm sure!

NMHoneybear, what an exciting week-end for you! [smilie=th_CONGRA34]

Melting Vanilla Bean Buttercream from Scentsy. [smilie=cloud_9]

Good morning, ladies th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif...it's wedding day! I'm off in a bit to head to the venue, get ready, and practice reading my speech! yes.gif

Sweet, I can' t believe how hot it is where you are! We must have switched weather forecasts, because it's been cool and rainy here. rolleyes.gif

Today I'm melting Autumn Dreamin' from LSC. th_LOVE.gif

Sweet, it's funny that you turned on your a/c when here we're way below normal. It only reached 63 yesterday and today is cloudy and cool again. It might make it into the 70's. Usually your temps are cooler than ours. We'll have heat soon enough, I'm sure!

Mpfand - How weird is that...you're cool & we're hot??!! :wacko: I bet U wish U could bottle that cool and bring it out in the heat of summer! :lol: It's supposed to be in the 80's here thru Monday, then turn cool again with high's back into the 60's and 70's and one nite's low into the higher 30's...the outdoor plants are probably very confused! :sFun_ahohno:

Biolaeagles - Most don't want rain on their wedding day, but it's probably welcomed since your area needs it so badly. Have fun at the wedding! [smilie=th_a056]

I'm melting Banana Birthday Cake Coffee from a CF pal (TY!) [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Enjoy your day Biolaeagles!! [smilie=th_stophierDancedancer04

Sweet...89? Wow, that's even hotter than us! The yellow green pollen on everything is disgusting! We need rain badly!!

This morning I put in IHW Snickerdoodle Latte/Pumpkin Pecan Waffles/Marshmallow Cream early this morning and I'm due to change it but I'm too lazy and it still smells good. I'll change it after mass.

Good news is...The landscaping is done!! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Finally changed the melters...

Daphne's Watermelon/Rock Candy/Secret Wonderland

Upstairs it's a giftie in BHG Sugared Lavender Twist....nice...thanks!!

Having my morning coffee and wanted to pop in and wish all my CF friends a Happy Mother's Day. [smilie=th_balloons]

Both DDs are working today, so looks like I'll be spending the day recuperating from all of yesterday's excitement. Yep, I did it. [smilie=th_biggestgrin] I graduated with my Bachelor's degree Summa Cum Laude. :confettistars: Then danced the night away with my old friends. [smilie=snoopy]

SGA Best Friends Zucchini

Homemade Lemon Berry Bundt Cake

Hope you all have a nice day. [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!! [smilie=th_ef3416a0]

MaggieMae - Putting in landscaping is a hard job [smilie=th_23_32_7] hope you're not too sore! I bet it's beautiful!

Honeybear - [smilie=th_congratulations] on your graduation - that's a huge accomplishment! [smilie=th_happy096]

I'm melting Nene's Gingerbread Latte....deeelish! :wub:

Happy Mother's Day to all the lovely mothers on this board! th_december2201661-1.gif

The wedding went great, and was so much fun! I even tried to dance with my big belly, haha.th_pardon.gif

Sweet, yay for graduating with honors! th_dancing_smile.gifth_yahoo.gif

Maggie, I'm glad your landscaping is done!

Today I'm melting Boo Berry Zucchini Latte from SGA. th_drool33456183iw4.gif

Happy Mothers Day to all you Moms!! Hope you had a nice one. [smilie=th_december2201661-1]

[smilie=th_CONGRA34] Honeybear!! [smilie=th_happy096]

Completely forgot to change my warmers today...lol... [smilie=th_foolish1] but...

I did burn two candles in Cinna Nut Cafe by Kountry Lights and Barista By Folky Art.

Now after finally changing them it's...

VCS Roman Holiday

Goodnight

Hello everyone. Melting today: Sea Mist by ?

Lemon Verbena by 16 candles, I have really enjoyed everything I have melted from them. Have a good day.