The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

What Scents Are Springing Up in April?

Brrrrr....so cold. I believe it's colder in the house than outside and our heater stopped working once again. I think the repairman didn't quite fix it a couple months ago. :(

Anyways....I put on SGA Studel & Spice Latte...yummy!

Have a good one. :)

Thank you for the sweet birthday wishes for DS. ♡ Hard to believe I have a 20 year old. I can no longer say "I have two teens". We had a day of swimming and grilling planned with my sister and cousin but the weather didn't cooperate so I'll have a taco bar instead and we'll just hang out inside and maybe play some games. It's very cool for this time of year and cloudy and windy. I have some great scents going; Vanilla Bean Buttercream and Dulce de Leche, both from Scentsy and from a sweet CF pal, Zucchini Bread Noel from Up The Creek Scents.

MaggieMae - Awww geeze....hope your furnace gets fixed today, it's chilly enuf to still need it! :( If it wasn't repaired correctly the 1st time, there should be no charge this time (remind em!). [smilie=yes]

Mpfand - Sounds like a fun day! [smilie=th_ahaaha] Do your sis and cousin melt waxies, too?

I'm melting Coffee House/Bday Cake/ZB from a talented CF pal (TY!).....soooo good! [smilie=th_LOVE]

Good morning, ladies! Today I had my book club over, and it was tons of fun! Tonight is one of my sister's engagement parties at a pizza parlor.party.gif

Honeybear and Mpfand, I'm glad the birthday celebrations went well! yes.gif

Maggie, I hope your heater gets fixed-brrr!th_sad2hz1.gif

Today I'm burning Blueberry Scone from YC and Watermelon Lemonade from B&BW while it gently rains.th_smilies-2.gif

Hi Debra, we read "I Am the Messenger" by Markus Zusak. I really liked, "The Book Thief" of his I read a few years ago. th_aa17.gif

Tonight I'm burning Pumpkin Sugared Doughnut from B&BW and Grandma's Swiggin' Eggnog from TCC. th_LOVE.gifGoodnight, everyone! thzzz003.gif

Good Morning. [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

Spent yesterday up by my sisters so didn't have to worry about the heat...but they should be here today to fix it. Thankfully, although it's chilly out, it's not freezing. Sweet, you got that right!! ;)

It's..

IHW Snickerdoodle Latte Coffee Cake

And upstairs HHS Lavender Mrs. Claus from a lovely CF pal...thanks!

Have a great day. :)

Edit: yep, it turns out that the earlier repairman put in the wrong fuse and it also wasn't in properly so it shimmied out from the vibrations. [smilie=th_confused3]

MaggieMae - Glad your furnace is fixed! We pay for a good job and expect it will be....that's awful the 1st repairman didn't do it correctly! :sFun_ahohno:

I'm melting Old Glory Candle Co's County Fair from a CF pal (TY!) .... strong & very sweet! I looked at the link I had for them, but their site isn't there anymore... guess they must have closed...?? :cloud 9:

Sweet... I "think" I remember something being posted about OG becoming a B&B....I did find a new etsy shop that she has so I'm not sure that she does wax anymore. :(

https://www.etsy.com/shop/OldGloryCreativeCo?ref=l2-shopheader-name

I've been a slacker at changing the warmers which means I'll never get through my constantly reproducing stash. [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon

Just put on BL Warm Cinnamon Donuts and Caramel Apple Pie

Good evening, everyone! Today I had a bridal shower, so I was busy finishing embroidering some towels, then having fun at the party....there are a lot of bridal showers, baby showers, and birthdays coming up in our family/friends, so my weekends are booked until July! Whew! th_pardon.gif

Sweet, is the Sunrise Cinnamon Bun a different scent than a regular cinnamon bun scent? th_235F35F32.gif

Maggie, I hope your heater gets fixed tomorrow! It'd be the equivalent of our AC being broken in the summer. Also, I feel the same way about my ever-growing wax! There are a lot of rooms I'd love to melt in, but DH has a super sensitive nose, so I have to keep my scents to the living room and dining room, and can't melt in the bathroom (which is next to his office) or upstairs in our room. th_sad2hz1.gif

Earlier today I melted Pink Sands from HHS and Pink Frosted Cake from a friend, and now I'm burning candles in Grandma's Swiggin' Eggnog from TCC, and Pumpkin Sugared Doughnut and Vanilla Pumpkin Marshmallow from B&BW- yum! th_LOVE.gif

I've been a slacker at changing the warmers which means I'll never get through my constantly reproducing stash. [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon

MaggieMae - Constantly reproducing? [smilie=th_giggle] Kinda lilke rabbits! [smilie=th_foolish1]

Sweet, is the Sunrise Cinnamon Bun a different scent than a regular cinnamon bun scent? th_235F35F32.gif

Biolaeagles - Some Cinnamon Bun scents can be just a cinnamon scent & sometimes harsh, but 2 me...theirs is a sweet cinnamon with icing scent. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] HTH -

Good Monday morning! [smilie=th_slider_hi5] I'm burning B&BW's Cinnamon Sugared Doughnut....really like this scent & it's burned perfectly! :sHa_okay:

Good morning, everyone! th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif

Thanks for the scent description, Sweet- sounds delicious! th_slider_hi5.gif

Today I'm melting Philly Butter Cake and Lemon Berry Bundt Cake from SH. th_slider_flirt.gif

Mpfand - Sounds like a fun day! [smilie=th_ahaaha] Do your sis and cousin melt waxies, too?

Yes, they both melt and we have fun sniffing, trading and comparing waxies. :D

Today I'm meling a gift from a CF pal, Old Towne Bake Shoppe from Tuscaderos. [smilie=thank_you]

[smilie=th_Hello_]

HHS Toasted Apple Butter Caramel

HHS Toasted Cotton Candy

K's Rainbow Cookie Bread ~ Thanks to a CF friend [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

PL Perfect Pet

Hope you all had a good weekend. We had fun celebrating my birthday on Friday, then DD #2 had her Senior Prom on Saturday, and we had a nice turkey dinner yesterday.

Honeybear - Sounds like U had a fun weekend...busy, but fun! [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

Good Tuesday morning! Earlier I was burning B&BW's Vanilla Bean Marshmallow and just put on IHW's Pumpkin Pecan Waffles/Vanilla Smoothie. Just started melting, but cold sniff is good! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Happy Tuesday

Early this morning I put in...

Shayz Blueberry Marshmallows

Boo Berry Danish Butter Cookies

Boo Berry ZB....all from a CF pal....delicious. Thanks! ;)

Upstairs TTT Peach Rose Jam

Now...I'm finally changing it to...

1971 by Happy Hippy

Have a good one. :)