The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

What Scents Are Springing Up in April?

Snow?? [smilie=th_butbutbut] ....it's the end of April??? Our temps have dropped too but I think it's only supposed to get down to the low 50's today....just checked and there's a "freeze watch" for tonight. I guess that cold air is blowing this way. [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_fluc

Well, pulled out an oldie that I put away to cure...Kimrie Annes Pineapple Cream Soda...hope it can throw after sitting for 9 months...cold sniff is nice. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Good morning. [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

Only one more day til DH comes home. [smilie=th_anyminute]

LOL Blueberry Cheesecake Ice Cream

Southbound Soap Co Blue Cotton Candy Bubblegum ~ Thanks to a sweet CF friend. [smilie=th_biggestgrin]

Homemade Berry Cakes

Been burning Yankee Snowflake Cooke off and on this week. The color sure is pretty, but it's not very strong. IMO [smilie=th_sign0164]

Good morning, ladies! th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif

Sweet, I can't believe you're getting some snow tonight! It has been cloudy the past couple of days here, and it's made me wish for fall/winter. yes.gif

Honeybear, I'm excited for your DH coming home! Yankee Candles make me sad with their weak scent throw; it's too bad since they have some really good scents! th_cry2yw3.gif

Today I'm melting Pistachio Fudge Bread from Wilma's and my own blend of HHS' Macintosh Apple and TCC's Birthday Cake. th_LOVE.gif

[smilie=th_stophierDancedancer04 Yay for DH coming home, Honeybear!

Changed the upstairs scent....think the AC needs some cure time...

Now it's Sparkling Sugar from Grannys

Finally changing the upstairs melter to Ravens Myst by Alamo Candelaria.

Goodnight.

I am in love with this vendor!!!!! Can't stay away from website! [smilie=th_d6ac145d]

I know Becky!! [smilie=th_slider_flirt] I started buying from Kyme in 2013 just for soaps...she's got lots of earthy unique scents...then I started buying the wax parchment packs....and now the crack!! It's addictive. I finally ordered one bakery type scent and it's killing me to wait for it to cure!!

Oops....forgot to post my scent...

Blackberry Twinkies from SGA :)

Happy birthday to NMhoneybear on Friday [smilie=th_ef7d03c7] ...hope U have a spectacular day! (thread started in Bday Wishes)

Honeybear - :thyay: ....so glad your DH is coming home tomorrow! [smilie=snoopy]

Taking advantage of our temporary chilly temps and ending the day burning B&BW's Tis the Season.

NMhoneybear, I hope your birthday is wonderful! :) You share a birthday with my DS. He will be 20 tomorrow. That's great your DH will be home tomorrow! Perfect timing!

Melting Salted Caramel Cupcake from Scentsy. ♡

Mpfand - Happy Bday to your DS! [smilie=th_326db8b3]

Good Friday morning! [smilie=th_bb20] I'm burning Colonial Candle's Clementine Cupcake from a CF friend. [smilie=thank_you] This is my 1st candle from them & [smilie=th_excited-1] to try it! It's a lighter/med scent, but yummy!

I know Becky!! [smilie=th_slider_flirt] I started buying from Kyme in 2013 just for soaps...she's got lots of earthy unique scents...then I started buying the wax parchment packs....and now the crack!! It's addictive. I finally ordered one bakery type scent and it's killing me to wait for it to cure!!

Oops....forgot to post my scent...

Blackberry Twinkies from SGA :)

I know...her site is dangerous to me......LOVE her scents!!

Good morning, ladies!th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif

th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7ddd90b43762af4c.gif, Honeybear! I hope you have a wonderful day with your family today.th_snoopy.gif

Today I'm melting a friend's Vanilla Cardamom and a homemade Honey Gingerbread. th_LOVE.gif

[smilie=th_HBGraffitiSmiley] to your DS, Mpfand!

Thank you for all of the birthday wishes! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Just had a moment to relax for a bit after a busy morning of picking up DH from the airport, getting my cap and gown for graduation, and having a wonderful lunch before going off for pedicures in a while. Also, before I left this morning, got a surprise 2-way call from two of my oldest friends...one in Muncie, Indiana and the other in Chicago. I've know one since kindergarten (we share the same birthday) and the other since 4th grade. What an awesome day so far! I feel truly grateful! :wub:

Homemade Blackberry Jam Coconut Cream Pie ZB from a talented friend [smilie=thank_you]

Colonial Candle Orange Blossom

UTC Burnt Sugared Zucchini Bread

Homemade Lavender Linen

Glad you're having a great day, Honeybear!! [smilie=th_stophierDancedancer04

Melting...UTC Candy Crush

SGA Mango Papaya Guava

Tuscadero's Blueberry Meringue Torte...from a CF pal...thanks!! :sHa_thumbgoodjob:

Honeybear - [smilie=th_1_bigone110] ...keeping in touch with friends all those years is a rare thing I think...how nice!

I'm burning Gold Canyon's White Pumpkin - really like their candles! [smilie=th_cc15]

Sweet dreams everyone! [smilie=th_goodnight]