The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

What Scents Are Springing Up in April?

Thanks Susan and Sweet. ;)

I agree with that thought, Sweet!! I ❤️ Country Store!

Ok, time to change the melters...pulling from the closet box again. [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

Dairy-aire Cinnamon Glazed Donuts Orange Sherbet Vanilla Buttercream

Dairy-aire Cinnamon Bun Hot Baked Apple Pie Buttercream Crunch

Love this company! Wish she'd open soon!!!

The twins brought home their latest fund raiser...Yankee Candles!! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Think I'll have fun helping them out!! I gotta run to the store to sniff some first!!

Keeping the same scents going...goodnight all.

Cute title, Maggie!

Tonight it is YC - Margarita Time. This was one that was made up of the zillions of little round pellets - that crumbled all over when the wrapper came off.

Thanks Debra.

Good Morning! First day of Spring break....nice.

Starting my day with CocoMango from UTC....love this scent! Now off to iron. :)

Good morning, ladies! th_76d65c2f.gif

I agree with everyone...cute title, Maggie! th_aa17.gifAlso, that YC fundraiser is the best for a waxie mama like you!th_slider_hi5.gif

Today I'm melting my own blend of Citrus Glazed Pumpkin Carrot Cake from TCC and Smurfs in the Kitchen from SGA. th_slider_flirt.gif

Great title, Maggie! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

DH is on his way home from Israel. Super excited to see him tomorrow.

[smilie=th_ecd36868] [smilie=snoopy] [smilie=th_stophierDancedancer04 [smilie=th_slider_flirt] [smilie=th_c61]

[smilie=th_th3de3a8c4]

Can you tell? [smilie=th_LOVE]

SGA Blackberry Jam Butter Cookie Birthday Cake and Pumpkin Twinkies

Homemade Rapture and Pink & Blue Birthday

MaggieMae - :thyay: for spring break!

DH is on his way home from Israel. Super excited to see him tomorrow. Can you tell? [smilie=th_LOVE]

Honeybear - Great news! [smilie=th_sign0162] I can tell you're just a little excited! :D

I'm melting Scentsational's Pumpkin Spice...wonderful scent...even in spring! :sHa_thumbgoodjob:

Great news, honeybear! [smilie=th_e3301ae2]

The twins brought home their latest fund raiser...Yankee Candles!! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Think I'll have fun helping them out!! I gotta run to the store to sniff some first!!

Oh goodness, that would ruin me [smilie=th_biggestgrin] Cute thread title, MaggieMae!

Tonight's candle is YC Pink Sands (see??)

Thanks Biolaeagles, Honeybear and Rivercat!

Honeybear.... [smilie=th_thumbs20up] I can tell that you're a wee bit excited to see your hubby and I'm happy for you!!

Rivercat...I know what you mean! I ran over to YC tonight to sniff some scents and came home with a couple tarts....just to test, ya know? Lol

Melting Summer Wish....definitely getting this in a candle or two.

Picnic in the Park...love it but they're not selling this in the fundraiser. Rats.

Goodnight.

MaggieMae - I totally understand why U went to YC to sniff....gotta know what U might like to order! sHa_thumbgoodjob.gif What's Picnic in the Park smell like?

th_bb20.gif I'm burning B&BW's Pumpkin Gingerbread candle. I know they like to change scents for the seasons, but I wish they'd have pumpkin scents year round. Or....could it be I'm the only one pumpkin obsessed? sSc_faint.gif

Good morning, ladies! th_76d65c2f.gif

Honeybear, I'm soooo happy for you that your DH is coming home from Israel!!th_shewiggle.gif

Maggie, I'd totally use the excuse of the fundraiser to buy more candles. th_12E9EC16.gif

Today I'm melting a mystery tart that has a cherry-ish scent from S&S and Cherry Jello Cake from S&S.th_smilies-2.gif

Sweet...Picnic in the Park has a greenish note plus fruits...mango, strawberry...I also detect some ozone...but the combination of scents is very soft and lovely. It states that there is your ever favorite coconut in it but I don't smell it. To me it's similar to Summer Wish because that one also has the green note but has an added light floralish note...more like a fresh scent than floral. I know this one is getting bad reviews because it's so light but I'll get two candles to burn at once and that should be good. :)

Added Arkansas River from Grannys upstairs.

I'm melting Loopy Pound Cake from a CF pal [smilie=thank_you] - yummy! On a side note - the B&BW's Pumpkin Gingerbread candle I burned this morning had very little wax in it left, but it was still going strong, so I tried burning it one last time. It burned well, but the flame did extinguish itself before the wax was totally gone, must be a safety factor built into the wick.;)

[smilie=th_blij40] Well my eldest daughter turned 24 today. Times flies. [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon

We had a nice dinner, cake and gifts and now she's out with the BF. Think the rest of us will watch Interstellar.

Sweet...that's good to know. Mine is almost gone. And I agree with you....I love pumpkin scents all year.

Changed the scents to The Spindle Curse by VCS.

Night everyone.

th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7ddd90b43762af4c.gif to your daughter, Maggie! It sounds like she had a nice birthday dinner with your family.

I just switched to burning Lemon Meringue Pie from PI and Blueberry Scone from YC. I'm not getting much throw from the Lemon Meringue candle, so I'm hoping to get some scent out of it in the next half of an hour or so.

MaggieMae - Happy birthday to your DD! [smilie=th_blij40]

I just switched to burning Lemon Meringue Pie from PI

Bioleagles - How did U like the candle? I just got that scent in a melt & the cold sniff is really good! [smilie=yes]

Good Saturday morning! [smilie=th_wave] I'm melting PI's Oatmeal Cookie....been years & years since I had this and it smells just as good as I remember.... [smilie=th_fabulous1] scent! We had rain all day yesterday but it turned cold again & had a very light dusting of snow over nite, not unheard of for us in the beginning of April.[smilie=th_pardon]