The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Starburst11

Hi From Ky

Hi, Everyone Im from Louisville Ky. I love candles. I don't like when you spend money on them and they don't have a very good throw or fragrance. It seems this happens a lot anymore even when I purchase Yankee and Candleberry candles. Im wanting to try Pure Integrity Candles has anyone on here ever tried their candles ? If so, how did you like them and what scents did you try ? Im new to doing forums so bear with me hopefully I will get the hang of it. I did read the rules. Thanks to everyone who reads my post.

[smilie=th_e16] Starburst11! Pure Integrity was one of the first orders I placed after I found Candlefind in 2007. I haven't tried many of their scents, but luv'd their tarts in Oatmeal Cookie, Victorian Christmas and Vanilla Almond. I haven't tried their candles....yet. :lol: Lots of info on here about waxie companies - have fun trying some new ones! [smilie=th_we0081]

Welcome to the group. I don't know what your favorite type of fragrance is, but a couple of my favorites for spring are Mineral Springs and First Bloom. They are good and strong in my home.

Foody? I second Oatmeal Cookie and add Hot Apple Strudel