The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

March Into Spring Scents

Rivercat - Glad your back is feeling better! :sHa_thumbgoodjob:

MaggieMae - Oh dear (pun intended! :tongue: )....I hope they didn't destroy your fence to get into your yard. Are the mama's bringing their babies to eat?

Michele - Good that your parents are back in their own home, hope that takes some stress off U. [smilie=yes]

Good Saturday morning! [smilie=th_76d65c2f] Earlier I was burning B&BW's Cinnamon Sugared Doughnuts and just put on KK's Pumpkin Cider Donuts....smells deeeelish! :wub:

Good afternoon. We had some snow showers earlier. Just started a candle: Hibiscus Bloom by Burt's Bees, Walmart have these candle is many different sizes. Have a great Saturday.

Good morning, ladies. We thought we'd capitalize on this warm weather and go to the beach with the boys! th_WE1summer013.gif

th_1819.gifMpfand!

Rivercat, I'm glad you're feeling better!th_i-m_so_happy.gif

Maggie, wow...dear!th_pardon.gif

Candlelove, I'm glad your parents are settled and that you can rest this weekend.yes.gif

Today it's gifties from a friend- Strawberry from RM and a homemade Pink Angel Food Cake. th_smilies-2.gif

Hahaha...Biolaeagles...I was just gonna post that my upstairs warmer has homemade Pink Angel Food Cake from a CF pal....and I read your post!! [smilie=th_1_bigone110] I hope you are enjoying the beach.

Candlelove...glad your parents are settled in with the aide and you are able to get some relaxing quiet waxie time.

No Sweet, the little rascals didn't knock the fence down....the back gate pops open a lot so they just pushed it wider and walked in. So far no babies...just females come into the yard. The males and mamas with babies stay out in the woods.

Biolaeagles - It might be hot in CA, but it's nice to be able to be by the ocean & spend the day at the beach - sounds like fun! [smilie=th_aa17]

I'm melting Nene's Pumpkin Chai....luv this scent! [smilie=th_cc15]

Biolaeagles, the beach sounds like fun!

Michele, I'm glad your parents are settled. Enjoy your quiet weekend.

Rivercat, I hope your back continues to improve.

Thanks for the birthday wishes! You all are the best! ♡ We had a nice, uneventful drive to northern CA. We're staying on Beale AFB in temporary lodging. It's very nice; 3 bedrooms, full kitchen. Tomorrow we will spend the day with DH's brother and SIL. I brought a plug in for the bathroom and am melting Lotus Cove from Scentsy.

Cookie - thanks for the Burt's Bees info - I want to try those.

We had deer last summer. I couldn't figure out why I did not have any tomatoes - they hopped our fence and were pruning the tender tops!

Tonight is Cheryl's Apple Martini.

Morning

Debra...aww, that stinks. I'm always amazed at the height of things that the deer can jump over!!

This morning it's...

Coffee Shop from Nenes

Have a good day. ????

Good morning, ladies! The_Hi.gifToday is another fun day with family celebrations at the park for March birthdays (this is with my dad's extended family). th_aa20.gif

Maggie, what a coincidence! th_giggle.gifGreat noses think alike. yes.gif

Sweet, you are the one that got me hooked on Nene's Pumpkin Chai! Also, I have the Vanilla Bean Marshmallow candle and am glad to hear it's doing well for you. th_slider_hi5.gif

Mpfand, I'm glad you had a nice birthday. Good idea bringing a mini melter with you! th_i-m_so_happy.gif

Sweet, you are the one that got me hooked on Nene's Pumpkin Chai!

Biolaeagles - Who....me...enable a fellow waxie?? [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617] Yep...I would...I would!! [smilie=th_31]

I'm melting CFTKR's Sweet Milk - luv the smell of sweetened condensed milk! :sHa_thumbgoodjob:

A sunny day! It was perfect outside!

Quick stop at YC - I am liking several of the new "flavors"!

Tonight it is Mainstay's Cranberry Mandarin.

Good morning, everyone! It's been a crazy morning for us here since DS # 2 woke up many times last night. th_thanimeomega_emoticon_97.jpg I'm thinking he's either getting his two year old molars, or has an ear infection....gah! th_sad2hz1.gif

Today I'm melting gifties from friends: Starlit's Midnight Carnival and a homemade Bradied Pear.th_drool33456183iw4.gif

Oh gosh Biolaeagles....hope he's not getting an ear infection! Hope you can try to sneak in a little nap.

It's another "found" loaf from iheartwax in Coconut Papaya Smoothie Mango Sorbet....smells tropically delicious! The question is...how many loaves do I have hiding around here?? [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

Bioleagles - Awww...poor little guy...either of those would be painful. :( Hope he's feeling better soon!

The question is...how many loaves do I have hiding around here?? [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

MaggieMae - I 'spose it depends how many hiding places U have around your house...the possibilities are endless! [smilie=th_giggle]

I'm ending the day burning B&BW's Cider Lane. Sweet dreams everyone![smilie=th_goodnight]