The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

March Into Spring Scents

Hello and happy Wednesday. :sFun_bananshula:

It's...PPS Jamaica Me Crazy

Tuscaderos Sugared Peaches

Homemade Loopy Pound Cake from a CF pal. Thanks!

Smells fruity good in here!!

Maggie, it sounds like your house is smelling so good! th_slider_hi5.gifI just switched out to Lemon Heaven from LSC and a homemade Waikiki Melon- this is VERY strong! th_fabulous1.gif

[smilie=th_hello]

How's everyone doing? [smilie=th_sml29]

Rivercat ~ How's your back feeling? Did you have something stressful in your life going on when it started hurting? Many back injuries occur "coincidentally" at times when we are under stress. Our emotions love to hide there and in many other places throughout the body. Physical pain is a good distraction, and for many people, less painful than the emotional stuff.

Ava's Gingerbread Donuts

FP Caramel Cinnamon Cookies

VCS The Warrens ~ Thanks to a CF friend [smilie=th_wave]

BL Pink Sugar Cookie Dough Bread

SGA Strawberry White Cake

Homemade Violet Lime

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Good afternoon, ladies! th_76d65c2f.gif

Today I took both boys out to the park, and it was really hot- 90 today! I made sure to slather on the sunscreen and take them out in the morning. th_dd5.gif

Sweet, I haven't heard anything about LSC either...it's been awhile! sad.gif

Maggie, the Lemon Heaven smelled like a bakery lemon to me. Yum! sHa_okay.gif

Today I'm melting Strawberry Waffle Cone and Granma's Serendipity Strawberry Dream Cake from HHS, and Aunt Smellman's CM/ Caramel Latte/ Cottontails from a friend. th_00000020.gif

Evening Folks

Early this morning I put on

UTC Cranberry Chutney

UTC Spiced Cranberry Zucchini

I was out all day but the house still smells great so I'm gonna finally enjoy it.

Biolaeagles - Wow....that's hot 4 U...it's still only March! :o Have U been getting some much needed rain?

I'm burning FP's Lemon Cookies. :toppoints: This is an older candle & the wax has discolored, but it still smells [smilie=th_fabulous1] !!

[smilie=th_bb20] I'm burning B&BW's Cinnamon Sugared Doughnuts...more of a medium strength scent 4 me, but sooooo yummy! [smilie=th_smilies-2] Turned colder and getting some snow showers today...that's March here, up & down temps. [smilie=th_pardon]

Morning :)

VCS His Girl Friday ~ a giftie from a sweet CF pal :wub:

SH Glazed Donut French Toast ~ another giftie from another sweet CF pal :wub:

CCCC Strawberry Bread, Strawberry Noel Cookies, and Gummi Bear Peeps

Wish this was the Friday my honeybear was coming back from Israel. :mellow: Still have one more week to go.

NMhoneybear, I hope this next week goes by quickly for you!

Next week is spring break for both kids so we're taking a road trip to northern CA to see DH's brother and family and then we'll head on up to OR to spend a few days with my in-laws. Lots of driving but should be fun! We leave tomorrow morning so I'm busy packing and doing laundry. It'll be warm in CA and cold in OR. Makes packing a bit challenging. Melting Camu Camu from Scentsy. Have a great Friday everyone! :)

Good afternoon, ladies! The_Hi.gif

Sweet, I'm jealous of your snow showers! It is too hot to my liking for March right now! th_baaaaa.gif

Honeybear, I hope this next week flies by for you and your DH to be reunited! th_cuddle-1.gif

Mpfand, I hope you and your family have a nice road trip! yes.gif

Today I'm melting gifts from a friendy- Pumpkin Vanilla Chai from SH and Vanilla Voodoo from Tuscadero's. th_drool33456183iw4.gif

th_bb20.gif

Hey there

Mpfand...enjoy your trip...it should be nice to see family! [smilie=th_stophierDancedancer04

Honeybear..hope this week flys right by for you!! [smilie=th_sign0162]

Sweet...snow showers? I heard we may be in for some snow tomorrow....I hope they're lying! [smilie=th_sSig_what]

Biolaeagles...boy, that's hot! [smilie=th_WE1summer013]

It's Hearts & Tarts Red, White & Blue today.

Mpfand - [smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d to you tomorrow! (thread started in Bday Wishes) I hope U have a great time in Oregon! R U taking smellies with U? :D

Sweet...snow showers? I heard we may be in for some snow tomorrow....I hope they're lying! [smilie=th_sSig_what]

MaggieMae - Yep [smilie=th_pardon] we got a light covering on the grass...not completely covered tho.

I'm melting CCCC's Scarecrow Hollar. It sounds like it's a fall scent, but it's great all year round...one of my faves from Deana! [smilie=th_LOVE]

Thank you everyone for the good wishes! My back is feeling mostly better, just some residual stiffness. I've been taking epsom baths with a little splash of Youth Dew bath oil and they're sooooo relaxing [smilie=th_51991986] My kitty Linus loathes Tiger Balm, though--he stopped sleeping in my chair at night 'cuz I guess I left too much odor behind ;)

Rivercat ~ How's your back feeling? Did you have something stressful in your life going on when it started hurting? Many back injuries occur "coincidentally" at times when we are under stress. Our emotions love to hide there and in many other places throughout the body. Physical pain is a good distraction, and for many people, less painful than the emotional stuff.

Honeybear, that is so true! Work has been stressful for a while and I haven't been on top of my usual running and yoga routines which normally helps me burn off a lot of the tensions, so it's not at all surprising in retrospect that the back thing popped up [smilie=iagree]

Next week is spring break for both kids so we're taking a road trip to northern CA to see DH's brother and family and then we'll head on up to OR to spend a few days with my in-laws.

Happy birthday and safe travels, mpfand! The weather here is nutty right now, but supposedly cooling off a bit so it should be a decent drive up the 5 :thwetkissf:

Tonight's scents are:

Glade Hello Spring - terrible throw on this

Sweet Fixations Lavender Serendipity - not my fave blend of hers but using it up

'night all!

Good Morning

Rivercat....I hope the job eases up for you and you can get back to your schedule....feel better!!

[smilie=th_8d1933ff] Mpfand!!

Sweet....I think the deer have had enough of the snow too! Although they have tons of woods, they've been pushing their way into our fenced yard to eat grass...although I don't mind....they're beautiful creatures. [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

It's SGA Boo Berry Latte Zucchini Cupcakes....delicious!

Have a good one.

Happy. birthday Mpfand????! Hope it's a good one!

Thanks everyone for my birthday wishes!

My parents are now home with an aide. The transition has been a long one but hopefully now all is well.

Home alone this weekend. Quiet but nice. My DD's are in Cancuun for my future DIL's Bachelorette weekend. DH and DS went to Syracuse for the Sweet 16 games that they were hopeful their team would have been in.

I am here relaxing this morning with some good ones-

YC Eggnog

YC Chocolate Cupcake

YC Capuccino

YC Maple Walnut

YC Bunny Cake