The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

March Into Spring Scents

You we're right ladies...the snow almost completely melted!! Wow!

Mpfand...glad you had a great time with your sister and cousin!! It's good to enjoy the wonderful times we have together when they happen!!

Biolaeagles....yay for parties! Cute little man! :)

Sweet...Ya know it's funny that you brought that up! My B&BW candles ALWAYS put themselves out with a good 3/4 inch to 1 inch of wax at the bottom...which seems so wasteful and drives me crazy. But I noticed a couple nights ago that my Gingerbread Pumpkin candle is still going and there's only about 1/2 inch of wax in it. I was thinking of blowing it out and chucking it in fear that it may explode. [smilie=th_smiley_aaeq]

The earlier coffee scents went all day....really great!

Now it's...

FAM Frost on the Pumpkin

KL Brain Fart

Goodnight.

Good morning, ladies!th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif

Sweet, that's so cute of your nephew!th_LOVE.gif

Mpfand, I'm glad you had fun with your sister and cousin, but am sorry you all won't be together for awhile. sad.gif

Today is Coconut Marshmallow Latte from OPTth_smilies-2.gif...will add another scent in after church!

Mpfand - I'm glad U had such a nice day & made good memories! :wub: But I'm also sad for U that your sis decided to go back to KY. :(

But I noticed a couple nights ago that my Gingerbread Pumpkin candle is still going and there's only about 1/2 inch of wax in it. I was thinking of blowing it out and chucking it in fear that it may explode. [smilie=th_smiley_aaeq]

MaggieMae - My newer B&BW's candles (Gingerbread Pumpkin, Pumpkin Sugared Donuts & Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin) candles are the same....still going strong with high flames & there's only 1/2 inch or less of wax left & the glass jar gets very hot. :blink: Good thing is, seems they've fixed the drowning wick problems.

I'm burning Crossroads Pumpkin Spice candle. Sweet dreams everyone [smilie=thzzz003] ...g'nite!

Quiet here today. [smilie=th_thsecret]

My email was hacked and my contact list was stolen so people are getting yucky emails saying they are from me. Ugh. Spent all of yesterday getting a new email address and trying to contact everyone in my schools....family...friends....credit cards...etc. Gosh....so much work! [smilie=th_ANGRY_10]

Yep, Sweet....I think they did fix the wick issue. [smilie=th_aa17]

It's LSC Frosted Lemon Cookie

And Ollies Lemon Colada....smells fantastic.

Goodnight.

Good morning, ladies! th_76d65c2f.gif

Maggie, I hate when emails get hacked! ohmy.gif

Today DS # 1 is home with us because he was up in the middle of the night after having a nightmaresad.gif...so we let him sleep in and miss school today. I spent a few hours last night sleeping on the floor next to him.

Today it's Sweet Lavender Mallow Cake from SGA. th_slider_flirt.gif

Hi girls! [smilie=th_balloons]

Mpfand ~ Sorry to hear your sister will be moving away. [smilie=th_empathy] How nice that we have Skype these days! [smilie=th_200912104451]

Sorry about the hacking, Maggie. :mad:

Biolaeagles ~ Poor DS #1. [smilie=th_sad-1] Hope you both sleep more soundly tonight.

LOL Cinnamon Bun Latte

BL Pink Zucchini Bread

Homemade Asian Sandalwood and Sun & Sea

MaggieMae - I need that emoti with the rolling pin from Aria so I can smack whoever got in your email! [smilie=grrr]

Biolaeagles - Aww....scary dreams aren't any fun! :( I hope U all have a good sleep & sweet dreams tonite!

I'm melting HHS Waffle Cone from a CF pal (TY!) - smells like the real deal! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Aww, MaggieMae, what a pain! :sAng_flamingmad:

I did something to my back this weekend, so even though I've got YC Let it Snow going, all I can smell is Tiger Balm ;)

Biolaeagles...oh dear...I remember my kids having those terrible nightmares! Glad they don't happen that often....I've been on the floor next to their bed too!! You must be exhausted. I hope you get a good nights sleep tonight! [smilie=th_slider_bigsleep]

Rivercat...feel better soon!! Back problems are no joke! [smilie=th_balloons]

Lol Sweet! And thanks guys....I think I've got most of my stuff switched over now.

No melting tonight. Heading to bed.

Goodnight.

Good Morning

It's gifties this morning and, boy, they smell fantastic! [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

SH Funnel Cake

SH Cinnamon Sugar Donuts

Homemade Blackberry Jam BC White Cake

:)

Have a good one.

Rivercat - Hope your back is feeling better now! [smilie=yes]

Becky - Is that Gramma Rita's ZB? I tried that a long time ago & have notes on my waxie spreadsheet that one was yummy! :sHa_okay:

Good Tuesday morning! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr Earlier I was burning Crossroads Pumpkin Spice candle and just put on Swan Creek's Vanilla Pound Cake....soooo good! [smilie=th_smilies-2]

Good afternoon, ladies! Thankfully, DS # 1 had a good night of sleep last night...which means I did too! smile.gif

Sweet, I LOVE HHS' Waffle Cone! th_pardon.gif

Rivercat, I hope your back heals quickly! yes.gif

Today I'm melting Wildberry Mousse & Toasted Marshmallow from CFTKR and Berry Sorbet from CC. th_LOVE.gif I'm off to pick up DS # 1 from school....I hope everyone has a nice day!

Ending the day burning B&BW's Spiced Apple Toddy - great scent :sHa_thumbgoodjob: but it's an older candle and even tho there's only about 1/2 inch wax left the flames are so puny they're almost going out. :icon_rolleyes:

Rivercat - Hope your back is feeling better now! [smilie=yes]

Becky - Is that Gramma Rita's ZB? I tried that a long time ago & have notes on my waxie spreadsheet that one was yummy! :sHa_okay:

Good Tuesday morning! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr Earlier I was burning Crossroads Pumpkin Spice candle and just put on Swan Creek's Vanilla Pound Cake....soooo good! [smilie=th_smilies-2]

Yes, Gramma Rita's ZB! I Love that one:)

Good morning! Melting a gift from a sweet CF pal, IHOP from Sassy Girl Aroma. Delicious! Thank you! ♡